looking for advice from pregnant women! Anybody ever go though this???

AshleeyB

Reaction score
I literally just made this account so I can get some opinions on what is going on with me!

For starters, I am 21 years old with no kids. I was on birth control pills about a year ago, I have been off for a while. My period was wacky when I was on the pill, each cycle was sooo long. Finally, when I got off, I slowly but surely got a regular cycle going. Prior to my period going missing my last 3 cycles were 34 days each.

My last period was October 27th, I am currently on CD 71. According to my app (I do not chart, temp, ect as I was not necessarily ttc but I am not against it as well) I ovulated on November 13th. My boyfriend and I BD November 13th, 14th, and 15th and yes he finished inside of me every time. A little prior to missing my first period I was getting crazy CM, it was white and creamy and so much I thought my period was there a few times so I just knew forsure AF was coming, but as we can see it never did. I took a pregnancy test on December 5th, and December 15th, both of which were negative so I just tossed the idea of pregnancy from my mind. That was easy to do as I did not have any other symptoms until this weekend, which is when I realized I am coming up on missing my second period! My nipples were EXTREMELY sore, and this is alarming to me because I have breast implants, and they have never ever got sore, not even before my period. So I found this weird. I also started having back pains, and slight waves of nausea.
I have a doctors appointment next week, and I do not want to take anymore test and see that ugly BFN there and confuse myself more. I am just asking for opinions/advice... Do you ladies think I am pregnant?

I've never been on birth control before but my last period was also oct 27th and I've known i was pregnant since 1 day before my missed period. id say its possible you could be pregnant because of when you've ovulated and had sex, but at the same time you should have gotten a positive test by now. i know its possible to be pregnant and still get a negative test but I'm not sure how common that is. is it possible that you have a hormonal imbalance? either way good luck, and i wish i could be of more help

Ashley, I'm not sure where you are geographically. In US you can call your doctor and ask them to run an hCG blood test. Even your doctor's nurse can call in the order to the lab. You don't even have to see your doctor for a referral. You can usually get results the same day. If you're pregnant there will be an elevated hCG in your blood. On the other hand my nurse told me that home pregnancy tests are 99% accurate. If you don't want to wait until next week I would test again and if it's a BFN maybe the issue is not pregnancy.

I've never been on birth control before but my last period was also oct 27th and I've known i was pregnant since 1 day before my missed period. id say its possible you could be pregnant because of when you've ovulated and had sex, but at the same time you should have gotten a positive test by now. i know its possible to be pregnant and still get a negative test but I'm not sure how common that is. is it possible that you have a hormonal imbalance? either way good luck, and i wish i could be of more help

Congrats!:hugs: what were you symptoms like in the beginning? Also have you been pregnant before? You might have known what symptoms to look for. I on the other hand, have been pregnant once before and again, I literally had no symptoms that time as well. No morning sickness, sore boobs ect. The only reason I tested in the first place was because I randomly noticed my period was late and boom BFP! I was around 7 or 8 weeks at the time I found out, and even after I knew I was pregnant, I still didnt "feel" pregnant.

I just really wish/hope I am pregnant (we would both be due right around the same time:happydance:) But yes, I do believe I would of got a positive by now, even though I have not tested since December 15th but I am really just hanging on to the hope that I am one of those ladies who got false negatives and turned out to be pregnant.

Ashley, I'm not sure where you are geographically. In US you can call your doctor and ask them to run an hCG blood test. Even your doctor's nurse can call in the order to the lab. You don't even have to see your doctor for a referral. You can usually get results the same day. If you're pregnant there will be an elevated hCG in your blood. On the other hand my nurse told me that home pregnancy tests are 99% accurate. If you don't want to wait until next week I would test again and if it's a BFN maybe the issue is not pregnancy.

I am in Orange County, in California. I did not know that, I will look into doing that tomorrow, it would be better than waiting a week for sure!! Thank you!!

I do believe pregnancy test are accurate, but I cant help it to keep holding on to hope each day my period doesnt come. If the blood test come by negative, at least I can get it completely off my mind.

I completely understand your anxiety. I would definitely ask for a blood test.

Hi,
I agree deffo go for a Blood test that will tell you fr certain, I was very late in Nov getting my AF then I did get pregnant but I ovulated very late in Dec and so me thinking I was alot further gone, when I wasnt im only almost 6 weeks but I did a Cheap test which was very faint pos then did bloods which shown I was pregnant - All the best xx :hugs:

Congrats!:hugs: what were you symptoms like in the beginning? Also have you been pregnant before? You might have known what symptoms to look for. I on the other hand, have been pregnant once before and again, I literally had no symptoms that time as well. No morning sickness, sore boobs ect. The only reason I tested in the first place was because I randomly noticed my period was late and boom BFP! I was around 7 or 8 weeks at the time I found out, and even after I knew I was pregnant, I still didnt "feel" pregnant.

I just really wish/hope I am pregnant (we would both be due right around the same time:happydance:) But yes, I do believe I would of got a positive by now, even though I have not tested since December 15th but I am really just hanging on to the hope that I am one of those ladies who got false negatives and turned out to be pregnant.

I had really bad cramping one one side that was crippling and causing me to double over in pain about 4 days before my missed period which I'm now assuming was implantation. My boobs were really sore and swollen. My early symptoms were basically the same as pms so I didn't suspect it but I went to the dr for a uti and she told me the news! Around week 6 the nausea started and I've been exhausted the whole time, like asleep around 10 or 11 at the latest when I used to stay up till 4 and I nap a lot. I've also had cramping the entire time. This is my second pregnancy but first baby. Hoping for the best for you! Keep us updated!

Hi,
I agree deffo go for a Blood test that will tell you fr certain, I was very late in Nov getting my AF then I did get pregnant but I ovulated very late in Dec and so me thinking I was alot further gone, when I wasnt im only almost 6 weeks but I did a Cheap test which was very faint pos then did bloods which shown I was pregnant - All the best xx :hugs:

That is def a possibility for me as well, because my boyfriend and I have been BDing a lot in November & Dec. and I mean a loooooooot. He does not finish inside of me every time, but I know it is possible to get pregnant from the pull out method as well, so hopefully I did ovulate and catch it, and tested to early when I did on the 5th and the 15th.

I had really bad cramping one one side that was crippling and causing me to double over in pain about 4 days before my missed period which I'm now assuming was implantation. My boobs were really sore and swollen. My early symptoms were basically the same as pms so I didn't suspect it but I went to the dr for a uti and she told me the news! Around week 6 the nausea started and I've been exhausted the whole time, like asleep around 10 or 11 at the latest when I used to stay up till 4 and I nap a lot. I've also had cramping the entire time. This is my second pregnancy but first baby. Hoping for the best for you! Keep us updated!

I feel a lot of the same ways, it is just so weird that all of this is kicking in so late in this cycle. Hopefully I ovulated late like someone suggested and tested to early to get my positives, and now my symptoms are kicking in?? Idk, I will def keep you updated and thank you for the advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->