Looking for Advice... Please Help! :)

sera

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!:hugs:
I used to come on here all the time When i was pregnant.. 8 months down the track i miss BnB so. here i am :)
Anywho! I need some help an advice!:baby:
I have (had) PCOS, Fell pregnant naturally but without a period.. Just tracked cervical mucas and fell befor i had my period.. So i am being positive and hoping that the pregnancy has fixed up my PCOS... I am breastfeeding about 3 times a day (as well as offering for drinks and comfort) and soon i will be giving my son 3 meals a day (solids) so breastfeing will reduce. (He is 8 months old)
My husband and i want to start trying for another baby... But i was wondering what are the chances of me falling pregnant whilst still breastfeeding and not having my period yet? And is there anything i can do to increase my chances???
Replys are GREATLY appreciated!!! :flower:

you can ovulate while breastfeeding without Af but Breastfeeding on a regular schedule helps stop the hormone that makes you O. It can happen. Im not sure how to make it happen though.

cheers hvn! Yea its a lil frustrting! Just when you think you are dropping a feed you end up having to feed in the night.! Ive been up twice already! We are supposed to be ropping them not gaing a few more! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->