Looking for advice

AllStar

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm pregnant with number 3 and due in October :)

My first 2 babies were formula fed as with ds I chose to ff as I simply didn't think I'd be able to bf (looking back I don't know why, think I was just young and didn't believe I could do it) with dd I really wanted to but she wasn't interested at all. She was smallish when born (5lb 13oz) and was a little cold and needed to be warmed up and she wouldn't latch on at all, she didn't seem interested in the slightest. MW's were worried about her temp and said she needed to feed asap to help with that so we gave her a bottle and she drunk it down straight away and her temp came up. So after that I jut stuck to the bottles.

Now I'm pregnant with #3 I'm thinking I'd really like to try breast feeding but I'm quite nervous about trying it for the first time with two other little ones to look after, especially in public. So just looking for any tips or advice from bf mammas, especially if you have more than one child. I just want to be as informed as possible to give myself the best chance at being able to do it. I'm also nervous about being able to do it public if I'm out by myself with all three children (I know hundreds of women manage this quite easily and my kids are so well behaved when out I'm sure I'd be fine, I'm just nervous as I'd be a newbie at bf)

Sorry for the huge post and thanks in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->