Looking for all the ladies due Jan 18th and Jan 19th 2013...

Chiles

Reaction score
Hello I just wanted to start a thread with ladies that are due on the same date...I am on several other threads where its spread out throughout the month. Hope to see you all here soon!!!! Feel free to chit amongst here, post bump pic, scan pics...and whatever else ladies!!!!!!

Our Lovely Ladies

Chiles/ :pink:

Lailani1988/

laura1401/ :blue:

LilBit609/:pink:

Beccaboop/:blue:

threemakesfive/:pink:

Jess19/ :pink:

MrsHopeful/ :yellow:

samsbump/ :pink:

snow owl/ :yellow:
January 19th

Poutie/ :pink:

LilLil/August 14th

LadyBug183/:pink:

Nikkilewis/ :pink:

CharlieO/:blue:

dee11/Scan date?

SAS1/

crissyj/ :yellow:

MizzWizzy/ :yellow:

helloarlo/ :yellow:

Congrats!!!!! Yay for joining I can't wait to share it with you wonderful ladies!!!!! I would like to hear how everyone got their bfp, and some minor questions...share please. I will go first!!!I think this will hold us over to our gender scans!!!! Unless you ar team yellow

Is this your first? yes

How did you get your bfp? Gonal F, and BD

How many babies are you expecting? Just one

Gender Scan Date: 8/2/2012 (hoping for some pink, but will be happy for blue too)

Hey Ladies!! Can I join?? I'm due January 19th!! :):)

This is our first baby.. My third pregnancy though d/t 2 MC's.
Only one in there!! I felt symptoms associated with ovulation that I felt the previous times I got pregnant, so I just "knew" when it happened.. And this time we weren't even TTC! Happy oops!;)

I've had biweekly ultrasounds, so we've seen lots of progress! Next one July 31 when I'll be 16 weeks, and Gender scan August 20th!!!!!! Wooot!! My instinct is telling me PINK.. But all my family is hoping for a boy!

How are you ladies feeling??! My nausea & vomiting has been horrible, up until yesterday and today it's felt a bit better. Lost 10lbs so far, need to start eating for two!!

Wishing you girls a h&h 5.5 more months!!!!:D

Is this your first? Number 4 lol, 3 boys already

How did you get your bfp? went weeeee on two hpt

How many babies are you expecting? One lol

Gender Scan Date:August 28th, hoping for a girl but just happy that baby is healthy.

This kid is already stubborn at my last appointment baby would not sit still so they could get heartbeat and even my doc said baby was very active for this early lol.

Hello there! I am due Jan.19th!

This is our first
conceived BDing, not meaning to conceive right at that moment lol
Had 1 ultrasound at 6.5 weeks and the next one at 19 weeks, staying team yellow.
Feeling pretty good, lots of gas lately, and discharge. Anxious for movement!

Hi im due jan 18th
this is our first baby
we conceived naturally after ttc for 4 months

I feel ok atm but ive had hypermesis and lost about 7 pounds (i think im not sure) and been in hospital 3 times since i was 6 weeks pregnant but ive been ok for a week now so im hoping its passed but im not getting my hopes up yet or coming off my medication!!

We are going to find out the gender ive got a feeling its a girl but that might just be cos thats what i want it to be!! :)

hi hun im due 19th this is my 4th baby i concieved in november but mc in dec then luckily fell pregnant in may i have 3 boys already would love a lil girl but have a feeling its a boy but as long as its healthy thats all that matters been ill since finding out still feel sickly but hoping it wont last to much longer xx

hello bump buddies! I am due 19th Jan :) just wanted to say I'm so glad im over the morning sickness! This is our first baby, im 28 and very scared but very excited at the same time! we conceived naturally the first month of ttc. Staying team yellow!

Hey! I'm due 19th Jan! We took about 8 months TTC naturally. Had a scan at 6 weeks and 12 weeks, everything looking good! Next scan is the 5th of Sepember and we're going to find out what we're having... (I'm not very patient!) This is our first :)

Congrats to all you ladies xx :dust:

Anybody getting a bump??! Post it, let's see!!

Im due the 19 th but will be induced 2-3 weeks early.. But were all still on the same schedule so im joining :)

Our first baby :) expecting one! Gender scan is sept 4 th but may be done earlier! We tried for 2 months just doing it whenever so i guess not really trying.... 3 rd month i had a chemical and 4 th month we have a baby :) i am a type 1 diabetic so i have scans quite often, in fact i am going to the docs today but not sure if i will have a scan or not..

I swear its a girl and so does hubby but only time will tell! So excited!

Our first baby :) expecting one! Gender scan is sept 4 th but may be done earlier! We tried for 2 months just doing it whenever so i guess not really trying.... 3 rd month i had a chemical and 4 th month we have a baby :) i am a type 1 diabetic so i have scans quite often, in fact i am going to the docs today but not sure if i will have a scan or not..

I swear its a girl and so does hubby but only time will tell! So excited!

Ive got my 20 weeks gender scan in the 3rd sept so excited i want to find out if its a girl like i think it is (and want it to be)!!

I dont have a bump at all some days my trousers are a bit tight but not everyday depends on how bloated i am!! I sort of want a bump and to feel more pregnant but im going to be a bridesmaid at the end of sept so i dont want a big bump at the wedding!!

Becca your in a wedding End of Sept??! I bet you'll def have a nice bump by then at 5 months!!!! Lol

Congratulations Nikkilewis!! Being nosey here, why will you be induced 2-3 weeks early?! Jw!

Awe no problem thank u! I have type 1 diabetes and they induce early so that everything is controlled... It may just be an jnduction or c section we have to wait and see how the rest of the pregnancy goes... So far so good but we will see.. Also if my water was to break at home i have a higher risk of infection bc diabetics placentas deteriorate a lot faster so we need to be careful! I dont mind cuz then ill know babies due date :) im such a planner!

Im also in a wedding in ovtober lol.. Not to happy about it but i love my best friend!

In addition, diabetics tend to have largeeeee babies so we are trying to deter baby getting over 10 lbs, im in good control tho so that may not be a problem!

Hey ladies!!! Sorry it has taken me forever to post! I hate doing it from my mobile phone...its really slow and complicated.

Thank you all for joining here!!! Glad everyone is doing well and better than before! I love some of you avi's with your ultrasounds :) Please feel free to post away here. I am going to update the 1st post with everyone names due dates and genderscan dates, or if you are team yellow!
@ beccaboop hypermesis does not sound fine at all. Hope it gets better as the pregnancy goes along :hugs:
@ mizzwizzy I wish I could hold out for team yellow,
@ nikkilewis I can't wait to see your bump pic!!! Hopefully I will have one in a few weeks.
@ ladybug...sorry for your earlier losses. I can't even imagine how that felt. But all that matters now is that you are here now, and you soooo deserve it :hugs: As for me. I never really got the MS. Just nausea from time to time. Pregnancy has been great so far. I barely feel pregnant.
@lilbit609 the baby was soo happy to see mommy. My baby was looking dead at us, and then flipped upside down. I am anxious to see my baby again. That was at 9 weeks.
@ dee11 sorry for your early loss but glad that you are here now :hugs: I feel the exact same way with the gender. I want a girl. But I think its going to be a boy!
@ crissyj. I remember you from the 1st tri! Welcome aboard! And I can definitely relate to the gas...:haha:
@charlieo- glad to have you!!!! And looking forward to this journey with you ladies!

Everyone seems to be very PINK over here! We shall see within the next few weeks!!! Goodluck ladies and happy and healthy 5 and half months!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->