Looking for all the ladies due Jan 18th and Jan 19th 2013...

In addition, diabetics tend to have largeeeee babies so we are trying to deter baby getting over 10 lbs, im in good control tho so that may not be a problem!

My cousin had gestational diabetes with her daughter and she was born right at 10 punds. She was induced like 2 weeks early via C-section. Everything will be fine for you and baby!

:flower:

Thank u! Yeaaa the good thing with my diabetes is i can take insulin if my sugars running higher whereas most people w gestational will take one type of insulin that doesnt bring them down as fast... But they still def resemble each other! Just trying to stay healthy :)

What an awesome group to have. I'll snap a belly pic here in a lil bit and post it up here.

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/14weeks.jpg

14 week bump! I usually have a very flat stomach and big butt lol.. but my belly and boobs are big now haha

Yay!!!! Our 1st belly shot! Super cute nikki!!!!

Here's my 14 week bump
Just took my belly button ring out yesterday, feels so much more comfy now! Love rubbing my tummy without interference :)

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/E56C4567.jpg

Hi ladies, can I come join??

Due 19th Jan, baby number 2. This one is due 18 days before my daughter turns 2 eek.

Conceived naturally 2nd month of NTNP, slightly quicker than we expected but very excited.

Gender scan 15th August, I've got a feeling it's another girl but I'm probably wrong :haha:

I updated the first page....please correct me if I am wrong. And I will update it as we find out the genders as well!!!!

January 18th
Name/Scan date

Chiles/August 2nd

LilBit609/August 28th

Beccaboop/Sept 3

January 19th

LilLil/August 14th

LadyBug183/August 20th

Nikkilewis/Sept 4th

CharlieO/Sept 5th

dee11/Scan date?

crissyj/ Team Yellow

MizzWizzy/ Team Yellow!!!

Ooo neat thread!
I'm Amanda and due January 19th with baby # 2! I conceived while breastfeeding and didn't even think I was ovulating yet, so I was pretty surprised but super excited as we were planning on TTC around July but I didn't think we'd be able to due to not ovulating. DS will be about 14 months old when this one is born.
I'm staying team yellow this time around, kind of hoping for a girl so I'll have one of each, but I would love another little boy as well!
I have hyperemesis and have lost about 18 pounds (lost over 35 with DS) so far and am really looking forward to being able to eat again.

Welcome aboard!!! I have updated you to the 1st page!!!! Congratulations !!!

You and Beccaboop have something in common, and glad we have someone that can relate to what she is going through especially since this is her 1st. Look forward to chatting with you!!!

AFM: I think I am going through nesting a little early. I just want all the unecessary junk out the house. We live in a nice spacious 2 bedroom town home, and our second room is the whatever room. Me and my husband military uniforms supplies, shoes, out of season clothes are just congested in there. So I am going through everything, and I do mean everything and packing up what we won't need and putting it in organized storage containers. Also have somethings I am going to donate to the salvation army. And I am no where near done. Well its getting late so I am about to shower and go to bed!!! Goodnight/ Goodmorning ladies!!!

Ooo neat thread!
I'm Amanda and due January 19th with baby # 2! I conceived while breastfeeding and didn't even think I was ovulating yet, so I was pretty surprised but super excited as we were planning on TTC around July but I didn't think we'd be able to due to not ovulating. DS will be about 14 months old when this one is born.
I'm staying team yellow this time around, kind of hoping for a girl so I'll have one of each, but I would love another little boy as well!
I have hyperemesis and have lost about 18 pounds (lost over 35 with DS) so far and am really looking forward to being able to eat again.

hiya yeah ive had hypermesis too ive lost my job cos of it and been in hospital 3 times andlost about 7 pounds!! Ive been feeling better this last week but i think that might be these new pills im taking! they are domperidone and they seem to be working atm!

what made you want another baby so soon? on a bad day i think i never want to get pregnant ever again and on a good day i think i do want more but not for about 5 years!!

Welcome aboard!!! I have updated you to the 1st page!!!! Congratulations !!!

You and Beccaboop have something in common, and glad we have someone that can relate to what she is going through especially since this is her 1st. Look forward to chatting with you!!!

AFM: I think I am going through nesting a little early. I just want all the unecessary junk out the house. We live in a nice spacious 2 bedroom town home, and our second room is the whatever room. Me and my husband military uniforms supplies, shoes, out of season clothes are just congested in there. So I am going through everything, and I do mean everything and packing up what we won't need and putting it in organized storage containers. Also have somethings I am going to donate to the salvation army. And I am no where near done. Well its getting late so I am about to shower and go to bed!!! Goodnight/ Goodmorning ladies!!!

No wonder why i had the urge to clean all our clothes and shoes and jackets out of the spare room! I got rid of a bunch and organized the rest! Guess maybe i am nesting lol:haha:

LOL Im with you there, yesterday went through all the toy boxes in the house and got rid of all broken toys or stuff theyve outgrown, and doing more today lol. The only thing Im dreading is that I have a bunch of papers that have to be filed. Id so love a housekeeper for today ! lol

I wish i had the energy to clean my house its a mess and i just cant be bothered to tidy it!!

I'm due January 19th! And my gender scan date is in 6 days!!! I can't wait!!!! This is our second baby, my husband and I have a 3 year old son and we're really hoping for a girl this time! :flower: :flower:

My scan isnt til sept 4... 6 more weeksssss ughhhhh! Ur sooo lucky!

I'm hoping the baby will be in the right position to see it's bits! lol I've heard 15 week scans can sometimes be tricky for seeing the gender. But either way, it'll still be fun to see the little one again! :flower:

I updated the first page....please correct me if I am wrong. And I will update it as we find out the genders as well!!!!

January 18th
Name/Scan date

Chiles/August 2nd

LilBit609/August 28th

Beccaboop/Sept 3

January 19th

LilLil/August 14th

LadyBug183/August 20th

Nikkilewis/Sept 4th

CharlieO/Sept 5th

dee11/Scan date?

crissyj/ Team Yellow