Looking for all the ladies due Jan 18th and Jan 19th 2013...

Hey, could I please be added to Jan 18th. This is my third, tho my first two are 17 & 14 so I guess it's like starting all over again. We are going for a babybond gender scan next sat 4th. I have two boys already so pink would be nice although if its a blue bundle I'll know what I'm dealing with.

I have a scan in 6 days too but there is no way they'd tell me the sex just yet! They recommend 19-20weeks here. I wish they would I'm dying to know !!!! :)

On another note, I started taking Diclectin last night and noticed a nice improvement in my eating today.. And no vomiting this morning! Woot!!

I have a scan in 8 days. I am pretty confident in the accuracy the office. I will be a day shy from 16 weeks. They recommend 16-20 here is accurate. But they can tell boys a little earlier. My cousin goes to the same office and they was able to tell at 12 weeks, it was the same at 16, and 20. She is having twins!!!! Off her 1st round of clomid.

That's awesome!! Wow twins !! We were wishing for twins at first, but now I couldn't imagine having two babies in there!! Lol

Maybe if I beg them they might tell me!!! I'll only be 15 weeks but who knows!
Hope you gals get good potty shots next week! xx

The 1st page has been updated!!!!

Thanks LadyBug!!!
Hope we all get a nice potty shots as well!!!!

Hope all is well with everyone!!!!!!!

Finaly feeling like i dont need to nap every 5 mins! But the heartburn is still striking! Yeurgh!

im still feeling pretty rough just feels like ive been ill forever i havent got a 20 week scan yet still waiting but when i went for scan last week she worked it out and said roughly 7th sep and i went to see the consultant on tuesday and im getting extra scans at 28 and 34 weeks to keep an eye on the growth as ive got high bp xx

Finaly feeling like i dont need to nap every 5 mins! But the heartburn is still striking! Yeurgh!

I hear that !!! I was soooooo tired the whole time through my first trimester and sick, every second was like moving through quicksand. I feel great again !!!

Haha lucky gals! I'm still napping... Even at work sometimes :S eeee shhhh!!
Sickness has eased though thank goodness, thanks to Diclectin!

I still need my naps....that much has not changed yet. @nikki i nap like that on the weekends lol

Lol im lucky cuz i work from home..otherwise that wouldnt be possible lol

Im not really that tired ive never had a nap maybe cos i cant really sleep in the day! Im so glad ive stopped being sick now (with the help of domperidone pills) i was so fed up after being sick constantly for 7 weeks!! but now im scared to stop taking my tablets! :)

Maybe im not tired cos i lost my job cos i was having so much time off sick and now i dont do much all day to make me tired!

After yet another reassuring ultrasound today I shared the news with everyone on Facebook using this photo!!

Also, U/S tech got a good potty shot view and it's lookin like nothings there!!! But we can't be sure.. 3 more weeks and we'll know!

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/A1230E81.jpg

After yet another reassuring ultrasound today I shared the news with everyone on Facebook using this photo!!

Also, U/S tech got a good potty shot view and it's lookin like nothings there!!! But we can't be sure.. 3 more weeks and we'll know!

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/A1230E81.jpg

Thats so cute!

yeah thats lovely xxx Ive got my gender scan on the 3rd sept so still about 4 or 5 weeks to go!! :(

We can count down together beccaaaaa ! Feels forever awayyyy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->