Looking for all the ladies due Jan 18th and Jan 19th 2013...

Jess- :haha: Reagen, Kennedy. I like Charolette Rae... Super cute. Our second pick was Kylee Madison. But Reagen Skyy was a more better fit for us in the end.

Ladybug- My mother in law loved the name Hailey. I liked it too, it was on our list but not at the top. Cute name regardless. I have not started scrap booking, I have thought about it....I may just put together a photo album, and buy one of those made baby books. I totally love everytime she moves. I am sooooo in love with this little girl...she has my heart already. :hugs: I can't imagine what a relief that is after what you been through already.

Our baby girls have beautiful names!!! I love them all. Are any of you ladies doing a maternity photo shoot? I plan on it, If I ever pop. ;)

Ohhhh we had a 4d today :) ill post tomorrow!! Shes still a girl lol

I never thought of doing a maternity photo shoot....but now I am!! :)

YAY NikkiLewis....I don't know when I will do mines. I still don't have the proper bump. I hope you share your photos with us. And I can't wait to see your baby girl tomorrow.

Jess I think its a nice thought :flower: I think you should

Yea im thinkin well wait for 6 more weeks since im still tiny as well! :)

Looks like we're team :blue:! Well, not 100% sure, but pretty sure!

Congrats on being team blue!!!!! Updating you to the 1st page!!!

20 week bump :)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/344CB562-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats on team blue CharlieO!!!
I think we are 8:3 for the gals. Becca posted a thread that she's also blue!

Jess- beautiful bump! I'm about the exact same size!

Thinking I'll do my maternity shoot around 35weeks, good and big by then! ;)

Just received the most beautiful surprise at my door!
He doesn't even get me flowers on my birthday or valentines day,
Card says "just thinking of you two. -Hubby"

How thoughtful eh? Almost gave me a heart attack! Lol must have been the hankypanky at 4am that brought this on LoL

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/BC4C9293.jpg

Love it! Hubby was away on work the one time and i got a bouquet and it said " cant wait tocome home to my beautiful girls" :). Our dogs a girl, i am and so is baby lol

Hey everyone! So, at my last US my OB decided to move my due date back to January 26th, although I had been consistently measuring ahead and due Jan. 19th with you guys.... Ha, oh well, who knows when this baby will actually show up anyhow! I had gone three months without a period when I conceived, so it is really hard to date me with the ultrasounds alone. I still want to follow all of you so we can all see when our babies decide to arrive!

I think only like 5% of babies arrive on their actual due date anyway! Lol
Glad everything is going good, how are you feeling SAS1? XO

Took a bump Pic last weekend for all my friends that were askng to see on Facebook,
Thought I'd share the photo with you ladies,
Really started to pop now :)
https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/61C03C62_zps4c7440fe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->