Looking for an early pregnancy buddy to help get me through. 4 weeks pregnant!

emzy_11

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am 4 weeks pregnant and just found out this week very early 12DPO. This little sucker must have set up shop very early in my uterus as i had two very faint lines from first morning pee but a very strong one with late avo pee.

I am super cautious but since we have been trying since April last year we have decided to blow caution to the wind and just enjoy it...so we have told our family and close friends.

The first sign i was pregnant was on Thu when i was getting acupuncture...normally before AF arrives acupuncture hurts and this time it didnt. That night i also ate some chocolate and it did not taste as good as normal. Normally i would kill for chocolate and can not stop eating it. I still dont have the need for it now.
I also had twinges in my gut like very mild period or ovulation pain.

What symptoms have you had this early on and is it normal to already be extremely thirsty and hungry?

I keep telling my self it is too early and i am not normally a symptom spotter but i swear today i spent the day on the couch and still felt like i had worked 9 hours!

hey, I got my BFP (big f***ing positive in my case) on the 7th...about 16dpo, I was away and couldn't test until I had missed my period. Do you have a due date yet? I've not seen a doctor yet, but from my dates online calculators tell me it'll be around the 11th of September! I just hope it won't be the 15th...that's MY birthday!! :D

wishing you a great pregnancy!

hey girls we are very close here in dates here, i got my :bfp: yesterday at 11dpo and online calculators estimate my date at 17th September therefore i am 3w 6d. are you having any symptoms yet? i was super hungry yesterday and haven't been sleeping too great. other than that - nothing!!x

Due date from my calculations is 17 Sep.....Hubby's bday! My OBGYN has a bitch of a nurse and after she basically told me off for testing early (obviously has never had trouble TTC) she said that they would not send me for a blood test.....umm way to ruin my special moment. Anyway i then took my self off to my GP and finally got the excitement reassurance i was looking for. He had me do a full blood work up which i get back tomorrow. When i get these results i will finally relax and enjoy this.

Did you have any early signs?

hey ladies I just got my :bfp: on the 7 my edd is on september 15,2012

I'm not sleeping very well lately and I did throw up last night...but I've got a pretty bad cold and I think that was just from coughing too much. Other than that I have no symptoms...I do however feel my uterus...like it's in the way already when I bend over to pick something up... :D

hey girls we are very close here in dates here, i got my :bfp: yesterday at 11dpo and online calculators estimate my date at 17th September therefore i am 3w 6d. are you having any symptoms yet? i was super hungry yesterday and haven't been sleeping too great. other than that - nothing!!x

Omg I am starving all the time. I will eat a meal and feel full then soon after I'm gut renchingly hungry again! Just ate a huge dinner and already starving. I thought it was crazy that it is due to pregnancy since its so early.
Yay 17 sep babies!!

Hi there
I found out on thursday and have 14 th sept as a due date.
It'sy first and I'm so excited. Trying not to panic though x

Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months to us all xx

Hey Ladies!! tested +ve yesterday after 2 yrs+ trying two failed clomid cycles, slow motility and was preparing for ICSI in march 2012.. Due date September 15th. nice to meet ya ladies.

Hi Ladies,

If I go by LMP I'm due 6th September, if I go by O then I'm 12th September, which is our wedding anniversary!!

Good luck September ladies but is anyone worried that it might not be real? I'm convinced I'll have my first midwife apt or scan and they'll be like "are you crazy, you're not even pregnant"

xx

well it looks like we all pretty much conceived christmas babies! congrats to all of us im so pleased we get to start this journey and have lots of people to share it with on here.
i am also hungry all the time, this was one of my 1st symptoms when i was pregnant in 2009 with my son - its good to have some symptoms at least. it still hasnt sunk in yet and i think we will have some weeks to get used to this feeling. happy new year everyone xxx

I tested :bfp: yesterday. According to online calculators my due date is Sept. 17th. This is my 3rd pregnancy, but is completely different than my other 2. With my other 2 I was incredibly sick before I was even able to test positive. Hoping this pregnancy continues as well as it has started.

hey, I got my BFP (big f***ing positive in my case) on the 7th...about 16dpo, I was away and couldn't test until I had missed my period. Do you have a due date yet? I've not seen a doctor yet, but from my dates online calculators tell me it'll be around the 11th of September! I just hope it won't be the 15th...that's MY birthday!! :D

wishing you a great pregnancy!

Were due the same date!!!!

Well i might get put forward as last period was in october but had a hegative hcg test in december so unsure when i conceived but that is the earliest i could be. Just want to have a scan to see our little bean :cloud9:

How are you doing symptom wise? Im spotty, have sore boobs, period type cramps and ridiculous amounts of wind!

:flower:

well it looks like we all pretty much conceived christmas babies! congrats to all of us im so pleased we get to start this journey and have lots of people to share it with on here.
i am also hungry all the time, this was one of my 1st symptoms when i was pregnant in 2009 with my son - its good to have some symptoms at least. it still hasnt sunk in yet and i think we will have some weeks to get used to this feeling. happy new year everyone xxx

Same about being hungry, am hungry after eating a big meal two hours before! Its ridiculous! I think my OH is worried i am going to end up looking like a whale!

My edd is 10th September according to lmp. Tiredness has started this weekend and I have awful cramps on a night, never through the day though! xx

Due September 5th! Got my positive test December 29th and couldn't be more thrilled. 5weeks 5days. I miscarried last time and I just can't wait to get out of my 1st trimester!!!

I'm hungry all the time, sleepy and cramps on and off. exactly like my first pregnancy so i'm expecting morning sickness in about 5 days LOL

Hey I am also 4 weeks, due 15th September :happydance:

I don't really have any symptoms yet, which I keep worrying about after a m/c in October but I know I gotta stop worrying and try to enjoy it!! When are you girls getting your first scans? :)

Im going to go to baby bond on 4th February for an early scan all being well, I will be 7 weeks 4 days by then

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->