Looking for an early pregnancy buddy to help get me through. 4 weeks pregnant!

I am totally in shock still and it has not even hit me yet that i am finally pregnant. With each day i get waves of reality but it just does not feel real. I guess i have wanted it so bad that i just dont know how to come out of shock.
I got all the hospital paper work last night...wow thats early but what needs to be done must be done.
Im abit underweight so im on a mission to eat alot of healthy food all day every day!!!!!
The only symptoms i have are hunger, thirsty sometimes and abit tired. I also do not feel the urge to eat sweet things which i normally want to...it doesnt make me feel sick its just that i dont want it.

I keep feeling my boobs but no pain yet! hehehehe

How are all your partners doing? Mine has gone weird like cleaning and fussing over me....if i new that he would finally do the washing i would have tried to get pregnant years ago hehehehe

well at least I'm not alone I thought I was the only one symptomless

Hi Emzy,
I am almost 4 weeks pregnant. I found out that I was 3.5 weeks a couple days ago. I knew it was pretty early because it was still 5 days before my missed period, but it was a convenient time to go to the dr. and I was worried that if I'm not pregnant, what is wrong with me! So I was feeling soooo tired. Sometimes I had to take a break just walking up the stairs. I thought I had mono or even something worse. I could barely even fold a load of laundry because my arms were so tired some days. On top of that, I was super dizzy. I felt like I took Nyquil and was in a daze. I had to hold on to the cart at the grocery store and everything to keep my balance. I also had extreme hunger! I ate twice as much as usual, and right after a meal I could have another meal! I also experienced random cramps, not as bad as after AF. I was also pretty bloated and didn't want to wear my normal clothes because I felt so big. My emotions before AF are usually a little more intense than usual, but this month I was crying about everything on tv and even a strange look from my husband. This was the first month that my husband and I did not prevent pregnancy, so it was in my mind but I really didn't think it would happen so quick. Those were my symptoms, I hope it's informative. Do you have any breast tenderness or nausea? I also don't have to urinate often. All those typical pregnancy symptoms aren't here!

Yep me also still no symptoms and I to am in total shock still. I wish that I had one symptom I'm so ready for my boobs to hurt or something lol :) But, I guess we just have to wait everyone please post when you get your first symptom!

Not really any symptoms as of now. But like I said in an earlier post. "quiet before the storm" LOL I am only tired. My boobs don't hurt at all. Does anyone else have no boob pain? I might just be to early for that as of now???

NO real symptoms, a bit of cramping yesterday. No sore boobs although I dont remember that with my first. After dinner tonight though I'm feeling a little sick!

other than tired and hungry and on and off mild cramps, nothing!! no sore boobs or ms. not looking forward to ms though it was horrible with my first and lasted the whole pregnancy.

My boobs hurt a ton the last few days- today just slightly. I of course started to wonder if that meant something bad but I know that is just crazy.

This is going to be a long few weeks!

Ummm.....Is anyone else having a slight brown discharge??? I already called my Dr and she said that it was normal either old blood or from Cervix stretching but is anyone else dealing with this also??

P.S Next Wednesday I have an appointment for an ultrasound! Excited to hear a heartbeat!

That is very exciting- I have to wait two weeks for the heartbeat. I am just 4 w and 5 days today- so two weeks until an ultrasound that can hear cardiac activity.

I have to wait until 12 weeks before my first scan, Before my first doc appointment actually. I work in the same office as my doc (different department but same office) So he is here for me if I need him before that but the general procedure for his practice is he does his First Prenatal visit at 12 weeks, first u/s and bloodwork within a week of that. We have to go to a seperate place to get the scan done so thats why its two seperate appointments, its kind of agony waiting until 12 weeks to make sure everything is ok....

More good news from my doctor today ladies- I go in next week for an ultrasound!

YEAH!!! Cellmom Super exciting!!! I am excited to!! A little nervous just because I don't "Feel" Preggo. Only super tired and the wonderful headache that happens every single afternoon. UGH... But, I am not going to worry. I just can't help but think... What if we don't hear anything :-/ It's kinda surreal to type that out. Because it has only been a worry in my head. Have you ever thought like that or am I just a worry wart??

Hey ladies
I had a dr app yesterday to discuss my bloodwork taken 6 days prior. Everything is fine except he had concerns with my high iron levels. I did more bloodwork yesterday too to test for hemochromatosis which is where ur body stores iron and can be quite dangerouse. The dr also told me that even though I know I ovulated late I still need to go by lmp and say I'm 6 weeks 2 days. I fought him quite abit on this as I know I'm not. He said that my OBGYN will adjust the date if needed at 10 weeks.
So when the dr calls me today at 9:30am (it's Saturday here and I know he doesn't work) I get so scared!!! He said that my iron levels whilst still elevated have dropped in the last week which is great!! My hcg levels are meant to double every two days but mine have increased x10 in six days from 190 last sat to 1700 on Friday. Yay! These levels are what he would expect at 6 weeks so looks like I'm going to have to start saying the dates he has said and just go with any adjustments later on. I know that your date primarily goes by the babies growth and changes anyway throughout.Have any of you experienced this or had different dates to ur dr? So confusing but I love saying I'm already 6 weeks!! Lol

Congrats Emzy!!! That is wonderful news about your levels!!!! So excited for you!

Congrats! so happy to hear that. Good to her everything is ok as well. :happydance:

Great news on your levels emmy!

I was at 1508 about 17dpo. I am happy and confident (finally) that this is going to be okay!

I was at 1508 about 17dpo. I am happy and confident (finally) that this is going to be okay!

These results really do instill more confidence in you each time you get them. I would do a bloodtest weekly if I could hehehe

These results really do instill more confidence in you each time you get them. I would do a bloodtest weekly if I could hehehe

I agree! I honestly bought another pregnancy test today just to be certain. Its like a good conformation for me while waiting to see the DR. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->