Looking for an early pregnancy buddy to help get me through. 4 weeks pregnant!

Hey Everyone,I'm 5weeks and 1day...I have yet been to a doctor but Internet says my due date will be September,8 or 9!!I'm excited but today I had pale pink bleeding after orgasm is that normal.Plus yesterday was suppose to be the last day of my menustral..Well that's if I had one lol.I'm afraid I'm miscarrying..I've had all my pregnancy symptoms already.I still have tender breast not really hungry that was at 4weeks OMG I was always hungry..But now I'm ok..what's up with that..Btw...Congrads everyone.

Hi All! I took a preggo test on new year came back positive! YEAH! But, then stared to bleed 2 days after that. In-between that time I had taken about 4 different test all positive went to ER HCG confirmed 35! Retested blood 48 hours later and HCG was 92! Bleeding stopped YEAH! :happydance:

Did they tell you why you were bleeding...I'm 5weeks and I bleed for a couple hours today after orgasm.Do you think my baby is okay?

Wow does orgasm make you bleed?

I am so glad to see so many of you write that at 4 weeks you were hungry. Im surprised that mine started at 3 weeks 6 days though.

I am also pissed at my pregnancy tracker....come on it takes forever to get through 1 day and i finally get to 4 weeks 1 day and the bloody chart says 3 weeks 6 days.....do not rob me of my days. Hehehehehehe

Hi Ladies Can I Join You???

I tested positive on Jan 6, internet calculators put my Due date at Sep/14/2012. This will be #2 for us! with the first one I didnt pay as much attention as to what was going on but this time I feel like i'm worrying about every little thing. Definately felt ovulation pains on my right side when I was ovulating and now I'm feeling similer pains, but a little lower, on the same side. Baby must have implanted somewhere on the right side of my uterus.

I can vouch for the hunger thing, ever since I got the BFP i'm eating like a horse. I'm worried that my co-workers will notice how much I'm eating and suspect something is up (I'm not telling work until 3 months, and I ate like crazy with DD)

Also very tired today but that seems to be the norm chasing around a little one. I'm sure the fatigue will magnify after a full day of work tomorrow, also DH is out of toen for work so its just that much harder trying to keep an eye on the little one and make dinner and play with her and.........

Congrats to you all!!!

Welcome to the team!

I know what you mean about ovulation pain. The day before i tested i felt it but it changed sides throughout the day and then i felt light cramping in the middle. Today i felt some pain like that on my right for like a couple of seconds.

Im so blown away by the hunger...it just hits me so quickly.

Iv woke up this morning at half 5 and am absolutely starving.
I remember this symptom with my first pregnancy, I always felt like I was gong to pass out if I didn't eat, that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 16 weeks, its probably the one thing I'm not looking forward 2 in pregnancy cause i remember how bad it was the first time

I haven't got the hungry thing yet, although I probably wouldn't notice it cos I am ALWAYS hungry anyway lol! The last 3 nights I have had awful insomnia and haven't been able to sleep at all :( Anyone else? Also I am so gassy :blush: Lovely!!

I haven't got the hungry thing yet, although I probably wouldn't notice it cos I am ALWAYS hungry anyway lol! The last 3 nights I have had awful insomnia and haven't been able to sleep at all :( Anyone else? Also I am so gassy :blush: Lovely!!

It was my first day back at work after holidays today and I went to bed at 9:30 pm last night... 3:30am this morning i was still awake and then got up at 7am. So annoying considering I was exhausted. I better get a good nights sleep tonight!!

Hey Ladies!! tested +ve yesterday after 2 yrs+ trying two failed clomid cycles, slow motility and was preparing for ICSI in march 2012.. Due date September 15th. nice to meet ya ladies.

we are due on the same day!!!! congrats let's take this journey together

I have def noticed that I have been wanting to eat more. The doctor told me to gain weight. Have any of you ever had a doctor tell you that? I am 5'2 106 pounds. I understand that I'm small. But my doc was a little concerned? Should I be concerned?

I totally hear you on the insomnia thing, I managed to get a little sleep last night but with my first my entire 3rd trimester was horrible insomnia!!! I'm hoping that it goes away early this time around because if I have to go the entire 9 months with insomnia I really will go crazy!!!!

I have def noticed that I have been wanting to eat more. The doctor told me to gain weight. Have any of you ever had a doctor tell you that? I am 5'2 106 pounds. I understand that I'm small. But my doc was a little concerned? Should I be concerned?

I really wouldnt be too concerned!!! that is small but I'm 5'1 and about 120lbs. With my first I actually lost weight over all, and she is happy and healthy as ever. Just eat healthy and everything should be fine, through experience it's not absolutly nessicary to gain weight!!!

I would love to join you gals- I am 4weeks and 3 days- had a blood test at the Dr on Friday. Had my levels rechecked today and waiting to hear. It puts my due date at Sept 14th.

Is everyone else really nervous?

I would love to join you gals- I am 4weeks and 3 days- had a blood test at the Dr on Friday. Had my levels rechecked today and waiting to hear. It puts my due date at Sept 14th.

Is everyone else really nervous?[/QUOI'm due Sept/14/2012 as well!!! I'm not feeling so nervous really more shocked!!! Cant believe it!! Just need more time to let it all sink in :)

Yes I am Nervous! But, i'm trying not to think about anything bad. I am still not letting myself get to excited yet though. I guess it's just i'm still in the SHOCK! phase of it all. I am sure that will all change the day I get to hear my baby's heart beating the first time :)

Nervous....I'm totally convinced that I will get to my scan and there will be nothing there! My cramping seems to have subsided I'm just shattered by 4 o'clock and starving hungry allll the time! I keep prodding my boobs to check they're still hurting. Trying not to get too excited until I know for definite it's real!

Haven't had any tests done, not even had a call from midwife to make first appointment so I feel very strange that I'm pregnant (hopefully) and nothing is happening for weeks...pfft!

Then again, I should just be blessed that we got pregnant in the first place, first go and just relax and take everyday as it comes.

xx

I found out I was preggers on 1/1/12 and HCG was 35 then more than doubled to 92 two days later. This was all happening while I was bleeding. But bleeding stopped the day I took my 2nd blood test and my DR. feels confident. I am going in tomorrow for my proof of pregnancy for my insurance company. My boobs don't hurt though is that normal? I mean I'm guessing i'm about 4 weeks today? So should they hurt yet?

hey have you ladies started getting symptoms? I'm 4 weeks and 2 days due september 15,2012 and I only have sore boobs and cramps...no vomiting or morning sickness I am tired!

Not really any symptoms as of now. But like I said in an earlier post. "quiet before the storm" LOL I am only tired. My boobs don't hurt at all. Does anyone else have no boob pain? I might just be to early for that as of now???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->