Looking for an early pregnancy buddy to help get me through. 4 weeks pregnant!

my scan is in 10 days!!! in Egypt we can get a scan every visit, which basically means a monthly scan.

Jennbear;14881966 Good luck September ladies but is anyone worried that it might not be real? I'm convinced I'll have my first midwife apt or scan and they'll be like "are you crazy said:
I feel the exact same. My bloodwork comes back today and I'm worried they will say I had 3 faulty tests or at my 10 week there won't be anything. How do we maintain knowing that we are pregnant before our next dr app?

Omg I had 3 hours sleep last night. It's the first day back to work for me so I don't know if that kept me up but I went to bed at 9:30 exhausted and by 3am I was still awake!!!

i'm ringing my gp tomorrow to arrange to see the midwife
i still dont feel like it is real :haha:

Hi everyone,

i got my BFP today, OH and i have been TTC since july 2010, but taking it more seriously the last 5 months, according to a online due date calculator my due dateis the 14th september

Hi ladies :) I got my bfp a few days ago after a year of trying. Weve decided to get on and tell people, cos were excited :) Got doctors in the morning so he can refer me to a midwife :) Wish you all happy pregnancies :)

have you ladies missed your periods yet? i tested positive yesterday and havent tested since - im going to test in the morning but af would have been due tomorrow so anxious to book anything just yet.
wow we have lots of bfps already - go september babes xx

have you ladies missed your periods yet? i tested positive yesterday and havent tested since - im going to test in the morning but af would have been due tomorrow so anxious to book anything just yet.

yip, af should have been here on the 6th, my cycle has been 28 days for the last 3 months 29 before that, i waited till today to test, to make sure it was definitely late

I can now safely say yes but I was worried it would still come after my BFP as I found out at 10dpo and wasn't sure of my cycle length because we fell first go. I O'd on CD20 so I would assume AF would be 12-14 days after and I'm now 18dpo. I had some cramping and very faint spotting at 13-14dpo so assume that was when AF was due. I did a test the next day and it still said pregnant so assume I'm heading in the right direction. It's the unknown that scares me so much and the fact that there's not alot you can do about it other than look after yourself. Can't wait to get my appointment with midwife so she can maybe put my mind at ease. I panic at every twinge down there!!
xx

Jennbear;14881966 Good luck September ladies but is anyone worried that it might not be real? I'm convinced I'll have my first midwife apt or scan and they'll be like "are you crazy said:
I feel the exact same. My bloodwork comes back today and I'm worried they will say I had 3 faulty tests or at my 10 week there won't be anything. How do we maintain knowing that we are pregnant before our next dr app?

Omg I had 3 hours sleep last night. It's the first day back to work for me so I don't know if that kept me up but I went to bed at 9:30 exhausted and by 3am I was still awake!!!

Did you get your bloodwork back?

I've been fine all day and now I've had chance to sit down and relax, the fear starts to creep in again!

x

I got a positive test yesterday, according to online calculator i'm due the 6th with my second!! xx

thanks for your quick response ladies, i will wait until a few days after af is due to book an appt. heres hoping tomorrows test is darker (im very tired and peeing alot now so no doubt i am preggers!)
will update in the morning probably after another rubbish night sleep x

Hi All! I took a preggo test on new year came back positive! YEAH! But, then stared to bleed 2 days after that. In-between that time I had taken about 4 different test all positive went to ER HCG confirmed 35! Retested blood 48 hours later and HCG was 92! Bleeding stopped YEAH! :happydance:

Yep i did...confirmed an early pregnancy about 4 weeks along so exactly what i was thinking it would say. To hear the nurse say those words has taken about 60% of my worry away...i dont think the other 40% will go away until i see the baby!

That is wonderful!!!! Congrats!!!! Did they test your HCG level by any chance? I was wondering if mine was "normal" it was 35 then 92 (48 hours later.) I am guessing my due date is Sept 11th I have an appointment in 2 weeks to tell me more.

Damn i didnt ask what the level was. I go to the GP at the end of the week to discuss it further. Did you do two bloodtests?
The nurse said my HCG was low confirming a normal early pregnancy. She said it was normal for 4 weeks.

Yes I did have 2 test done. My first HCG level was super low they said that meant that I was very early pregnant but they retested me in 48 hours to make sure my levels were doubling. Which means everything is good and baby is growing! It's weird because some doctors test in 48 hours but I heard others don't. But if your worried or nervous you can always request it! :)

I might do another on Friday at my next app just to ease my mind.

Yeah! It never hurts but there is really no need to unless you were bleeding like I was. I am sure you are fine. But it is nice to hear it again that everything is progressing like it should. Hearing those words are never a bad thing! :)

Plenty of women are unhealthy drug addicts and they manage to carry to term but those rational thoughts just arent there with me. I keep thinking that because we wanted it so bad that it is a very sensitive gift we could loose at any point. I just have to keep reminding myself that it is a strong resilient bean! It sux that my first obgyn app isnt until 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->