Looking for buddies late September

patience: im glad youre having a good day, and fingers crossed that youre not catching some sort of a cold! hopefully the pain stays away and you can have a nice enjoyable weekend. personally i am going pretty well, but sleeping is next to impossible lately between just being uncomfortable and having to get up every two hours to use the toilet...ahh the joys of pregnancy! ;)

charima: you were supposed to make everyone else do all the heavy lifting! hopefully you arent hurt too bad! many congrats on getting all settled in and comfortable in the new house...such an exciting thing. :) hope you start feeling better and your ails start clearing up for you! as far as the breech issue, have you talked to your doctor/mw about turning the baby? i know that at my hospital they give that as an option at about 35 weeks or so...or are you still waiting to see if the LO flips unaided? i go into the doctor on monday and will find out if the baby is in the right position, and if not what my options are. ive been having the dreaded rib pain like crazy lately though and hope that if shes laying strange that she moves soon! i feel like i have broken ribs here! :-/

Quesera: I feel your pain, literally! It's so horrible that I can't sit for longer than 45 mins if not I have this massive pain, and now I even have a bruise! Regarding my baby's breechness nobody seems very concerned, I'm the only who thinks that almost 37 weeks is too late! I'm even considering going private but my dh has a blind faith invent health system so he thinks if they don't worry, there's nothing to worry about! I hope the Hawaiian system is much better and your baby us in the right position! All the best tomorrow at the doctor's!

i am the same way...who would have thought that sitting could be so painful!? lol. and my job requires me to sit at a desk all day long too. im pretty sure i spend a good portion of the day up walking around looking for anything to do that requires standing though, but cause after about 30 or 45 minutes i cant take it anymore. so i talke laps around the office :) that is insane that youve developed a bruise though! i kept expecting one because it all hurt so bad, but one never materialized. everyone keeps telling me that i shouldnt worry about the baby being breech or anything either, and that they often flip right at the end of the pregnancy or even in the first few hours of labour. i think, however, if we find out today that she is breech, i will request that they try to turn her into the right position. thanks for the luck! im going to need it...i think ive gained too much weight since my last appointment and im sure my doctor will yell at me for it. :-/

Quesera, what's the latest update, baby still breech?

oooh! forgot to update...i went in on monday and the doctor says she has turned head down now! :) she did an internal though and nothing is happeneing so far...do dialating or anything yet. so my hopes of having the baby as soon as we reached full term...not looking promising. especially since we turned 37 weeks today! so i guess we are in this for a few more weeks... ;)

how have you been feeling?! hopefully things are going better for you these past few days! :)

It's great that your baby is getting ready! As for me, I found the most paranoid doctor (but he's a complete sweetheart!), he referee me to hospital the other day because he thought I was developing preeclmpsia, it turned out to be a false alarm, but at least it showed he cares about me (unlike the other doctors who seem a bunch of jerks!)

charima - u must rest now then and be careful :)

queserasera - so glad baby has moved head down, fantastic news :D

I managed to sleep for 7 hours last night without using the toilet which is a record for me for the last few weeks! x x

charima: im glad you found a worrisome doctor...they are better than the others i think. and preeclampsia is not something to be messed with at all, so even if it was a false alarm at least he is taking your health as a primary concern. not to scare you or anything, but my mom developed preeclampsia practically overnight in one of her pregnancies and ended up with seizures and nearly died because of a doctor that wouldnt listen to her complaints that something wasnt right. the baby ended up not making it. its because of that that i have been really nervous this pregnancy and focused on any changes and such. just be sure to keep an eye out, and dont be worried to go get things checked out if something isnt right! just try to get rest and keep you and the baby safe and healthy! :)

patience: i know exactly what you mean! earlier this week i went the whole night without having to get up...it was like a gift from god or something! but then the next night i made up for it, having to get up like 4 times...bleh. last night i went to bed early hoping to catch up on some rest and i was constantly woken up by a moving baby, the urge to pee, and strong BH contractions. i just want some sleep! :-/ i keep telling myself "three more weeks...three more weeks..." lol

Quesera so how do BH feel? I thought I had them while doing the groceries the other day, my bump went very hard, and then relaxed, but orient if it was just baby mving.

Patience: I'm glad you had a nice sleep the other day. I don't have any problems with sleeping I just wake upvery early ( around 6 )

for me they feel like my whole tummy goes rock hard for about 20 or 30 seconds. it usually kind of takes my breath away too and make me heart beat a little faster. for the longest time i thought it was just audrey moving in there, but then i had one at my doctors appointment and i put my hand to my stomach and said "whoa! she is really moving around in there!" the doctor came over and put her hand on my stomach and was like "oh...no, thats a braxton hicks" so i went from thinking i had never had one to finding out i had been having them for quite awhile!

Call me silly, but I couldn{t find my thread! I guess it's just the pregnancy! How are thing with you? I finally have my rpesentation scan next Tuesday... I'm excited and I have mixed feelings. On one hand I could have baby sooner, but on the other I could miss having a natural birth!

hehe...it must be the pregnancy! i cant find anything these days...and ill go to do something in another room, get there, and forget completely what it was i meant to do in the first place. so frustrating ;)

i am doing okay. this past weekend i had contractions for 10 hours straight, getting stronger and closer together. they were 5 minutes apart before we went to L&D to get checked...just because i hadnt seen my doctor in 2.5 weeks and we wanted to know if it was the real thing. it was, but because the baby is still laying too high all the contractions didnt have hardly any cervical change. so im at 1 cm and only 25% effaced. bleh! and then the next day the constractions started to lessen and spread out...since then ive had about 2-3/hour. but i went in for my regular appointment yesterday and even though it had been 4 days since the L&D visit, everything is the same. the doctor is thinking that i will be waiting awhile and its really up to the baby dropping at this point. shes pretty sure ill go past my due date :-/ and, on top of it all, im getting a cold! talk about the worst timing ever! but at least it seems ill have time to get over it before labour comes...id hate to be sniffling and sneezing while trying to breathe and push! lol

so next tuesday youll find out if the baby is still breech? we dont have many scans at my hospital, so i cant keep them all straight what they are for. i got one at 20 weeks and that was all. at least youll get to see your little one on the monitor! that in and of itself is pretty exciting. so if the baby is still breech will they want to do a c-section? or will they try to manually force a turn first? i can see why youre nervous...i have heard that women who dont want c-sections and end up having to have them sometimes feel like they were robbed of the experience. but i think that no matter what...your baby is going to get here healthy and thats the most important thing! i will keep my fingers crossed for you though that you wont even have to worry about it and the baby will be in the right position by your scan date! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->