Looking for Buddies!! TTC#1 in September 2013

AshNAmber - Thanks so much for sharing, that's super interesting! Doesn't it suck that IVF is so expensive! It's really expensive here too which I think is just silly. Poor people who have a ton of difficulty getting pregnant and then have to worry about that crazy expense on top of it all! It sounds like you have an awesome situation going on though. It's really sweet that you get your SO involved.

Jecada - I'm so pumped that you got the positive!!! Hope all the BDing went well last week ;) Now it's TWW time which is the worst!!! Let us know if you start to get any symptoms.

Unfortunately my OH has been away this month so there's no chance for me. I've been experimenting with temping which has been a nightmare! I just cannot get it figured out. But I did order some OPKs off of ebay so I'm hoping next month is the time for us!

:dust: to everyone!

Thanks.. Yeah I try to make her as involved as possible.. And our donor is great.. We did one round of AI so far this month.. But so far all my OPKs have been neg.. Chart says I'm due to O on the 18 but I think it may be the 19.. So may not AI tonight but prob deff tomorrow..

I'm sorry your hunnie isn't home.. But trying to temp sounds like its keeping you busy lol.. I dont think I could ever temp, I sleep with my mouth open and I've read that made a difference.. My charts on my apps have been pretty accurate thus far so hoping they continue that way..

That's so exciting! I hope it goes well for you this month:) Yeah it's a bummer that he's away and the temping is making me way to pull my hair out lol! I try to pay attention to the other signs too but I find it so difficult. I'm beyond confused about my CM. I think it all looks the same! We'll see how it goes over the next week though. If I'm too confused I'll just try to make sure we BD every other day next month.

That's so exciting! I hope it goes well for you this month:) Yeah it's a bummer that he's away and the temping is making me way to pull my hair out lol! I try to pay attention to the other signs too but I find it so difficult. I'm beyond confused about my CM. I think it all looks the same! We'll see how it goes over the next week though. If I'm too confused I'll just try to make sure we BD every other day next month.

Next month will be your month :) I'm keeping my FX..

I have decide to no longer go by symptoms.. Last month I felt EVERYTHING and was let down when AF showed up so yeah not getting my hopes up that way again...

Dont pull your hair out lol that would not be good

Urgh! I know exactly what you mean! Symptom spotting is the absolute worst because I swear I have every single one! I remember thinking my boobs definitely hurt and then remembering I had banged my chest the day before. So silly! I'm going to try my hardest to avoid symptom spotting also. It's so hard though. I know it doesn't really make a difference if you know you're pregnant a few days earlier but I just can't help it! I want to know sooooo bad lol. That's why I'm a symptom spotting POAS addict!

Here's to trying to restrain ourselves next month. FX for you too!

:dust:

We need AA lol its just to hard to resist lmao

Could I join you ladies :)

We're TTC #2 and only started this cycle. AF is due on Sunday or Monday.

:dust: to all

Absolutely you can! Your little one is too cute!! Do you temp and chart at all? I'm finding it extremely frustrating but I'm pretty sure I'm getting the timing completely wrong without it so I just don't know what to do. Did you get pregnant easily with your first? I've heard a lot of people have completely different experiences the second time. GL to you!!!

So girls...AF came...Now on CD5 and just waiting for AF to leave. I got the CB fertility monitor for my OPK's now, since the others were close to $70/box and you could only use them until you got a positive, then the digital part stopped working and you couldn't keep testing, so i'm excited for this one because all i have to do is buy the sticks every month instead of the "Pregnancy test looking type", so excited to try again this month! Baby Dust!

Getting close to testing.. TRYING really HARD not to test until AF is due ugh

Good Luck AshNAmber!

AF just finished, so i'm looking forward to my fertile week, and O! Hopefully this month is our month... i think once i get my 'high' on my CBFM i will BD every other day, then when i get my 'Peak', i will BD every day for 3 days, then skip a day and continue every other...just in case i O late.

How does that sound to you girls?

Well clearly I've been neglecting my threads! How'd it go AshNAmber?!?! I totally screwed up this month! I'm on CD10 and I started taking vitex on CD1 and I still have some spotting. So annoying!!! Also I'm ridiculously emotional so I don't think this vitex is for me. Has anyone else tried it? I'm wondering if I should stop taking it now or if that'll just lead to a withdrawl bleed. Let me know. GL to everyone

AF showed up.. I'm CD 12 I'm just waiting around to O :coffee: I started temping this cycle since I get 2 shots this month I'm really hoping to catch this egg this go round.ill test on the 27th for my early test then ill test the 29th when AF doesn't show;)
ill more then likely start AI tomorrow :dance:

OOOO Well I just had a look at your chart and it definitely looks like you O'd on Wednesday!!! Hopefully the temps stay high so that can be confirmed. Excited for you! I really hope it works out this month :) Definitely won't be working out for me as we BD'd once and that'll probably be the only time since he's basically away all month. At this point I'm hoping for a nice BFP as a Christmas present :) GL to you!!!

Thanks hun.. Hey you know what they say it only takes one :winkwink: so i'll keep my FX for you this cycle..

AFM. I know it will not be this cycle lol we didn't AI at all.. to much going on with the wedding planning and family in town just decided to skip this cycle and go to the next after we get back from our honeymoon.. i just continued to temp to make sure next month I had a better pic of when to try.. Hope that plan works :)

I didn't know you're getting married!! Congratulations! That's so exciting. It must be kinda nice that you won't be preggers on your wedding day. I've always dreaded that thought lol. Hope you have a super awesome honeymoon and get a nice BFN next month!! It seems like any time my OH is able to come home I'm definitley not ovulating. Blah!! Well he should be home for good at the end of November so hopefully we can get it done :) GL and Congrats again!

HEY! I haven't been on in forever! and it looks like you haven't either. How did the wedding go?!?! Did you get that BFP yet? Cuz I sure didn't. Lol still trying away but I definitely didn't get the Christmas present I wanted this year. Hope everything went a bit better for you! I just noticed in my last post to you I typed "BFN" when I meant "BFP". Obviously I'm hoping for you to get a nice BFP! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->