Looking for buddies. TTC baby #4

StrawBerry2

TTC baby number 4!
Reaction score
Hi fellow ttc’ers... Hubby and I are currently on day 2 of ttc baby number 4. I am my first cycle off birth control pills, I am on cycle day 16. I have gotten my 3rd day of a ‘high fertility’ on a clearblue digital OPK (*flashing smiley face). I am doing the first response OPK test strips too, and the FH test line is getting progressively darker too - as in almost positive. We BD’d last night and tonight. I am really hoping for a positive OPK tomorrow. Anyone else ttc in the same part of their cycle at the moment? Who would like to buddy up? xXx

Hi fellow ttc’ers... Hubby and I are currently on day 2 of ttc baby number 4. I am my first cycle off birth control pills, I am on cycle day 16. I have gotten my 3rd day of a ‘high fertility’ on a clearblue digital OPK (*flashing smiley face). I am doing the first response OPK test strips too, and the FH test line is getting progressively darker too - as in almost positive. We BD’d last night and tonight. I am really hoping for a positive OPK tomorrow. Anyone else ttc in the same part of their cycle at the moment? Who would like to buddy up? xXx

bump

Hey Strawberry2!

I am a mom of 3 ttc 4th baby as well! I am currently 3 dpo! I only took 1 opk on Feb 23 but on Feb 24 it was neg so I think my first + opk was Feb 22 we did bd on Feb 20 very early early morning, so I’m hoping that wasn’t to early, we went visiting family after the 20th so didn’t bd .

Hi, I'm a mother of four children currently starting my first cycle to try to conceive our 5th baby. I said I was finished after my 4th but here I am again! I'd love to be buddies with you along this exciting journey :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->