Looking for buddy! Due June 1 2011

EllasMommy

Reaction score
Looking for a pregnancy buddy! My name is Cindy, I'm 22 years old and live in Brampton Ontario. It gets pretty lonely over here because I'm originally from Ottawa so all of my family and friends are located there. I'm a stay at home mom with a one year old girl, and have a husband attending college. So I'm pretty much alone most of the time. I'm due around June 1st, but I have to set a date for a c-section, so the date is still up in the air. The reason behind why I need one is for my previous pregnancy I had an emergency c-section for my daughter, and seeing as I haven't had two years to recover, just to be safe i'm going to be doing it that way again. UGH! If there wasn't so many risks, I'd def be doing it vaginally.
Last pregnancy I pretty much lurked pregnancy forums, but never actually signed up because I'm lame. So hopefully this time around I can talk to other mamas, share experiences and compare. If interested let me know :)

im due the first of june but i had my last two girls a week early so might be end of may but if you want a bubby im keen

im due june 6th. the dr told me i also that i had to have another c- section. i also had a emergency c-section with my son his cord was around his neck. this is my 3rd i really wanted it do it the normal way but the dr told me that it would be safer that what if i do the c-section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->