Looking for buddy expecting Oct/Nov

peeker

Reaction score
Hi there
I am now 28 weeks and 6 days, and I would love to have a buddy (or several) to chat to also due around the same time as me. My due date is 24th October but anywhere around that is cool as we can all be early and late. It will be nice to have people to e-mail and share worries, questions, and the experience and uncertainly of the first few weeks with.
I am based in the UK (England) but happy to chat to anybody.
I am 36 and baby conceived by IVF on first attempt after 4 years of failing to conceive xx

Hi there, I'm due between Oct 26th and Nov 1st. Im based in the North East and am a mother of 3 girls and 2 angel boys. I'm expecting a little boy, my 1st with my current partner and he has 2 girls with an ex. I'm 32 years old and would be more than happy to be bump buddies if you like :) x

Thanks Tanni that would be lovely :) You sound like you have lots of experience with children already. Maybe you can give me some advice hee hee.
xxx

I've worked in childcare for 10 years too which helps i guess lol. I'm presuming this is your 1st? After trying for so long, you must be thrilled and very excited??? Do you know what you're having? xx

hi Tanni,
yeah it is our first, we had to have IVF so our first and only I expect.
We are very thrilled indeed but I work so hard I've not had a second to think or prepare. I'm basically never home and when I am, I am doing house work or gardening.
But I will finish 3 weeks before due date and that will be plenty to organise everything as I won't be able to sit still anyway haha.
We don't know what we are having, my hubby won't let me find out heehee.
Do you know? Xx

Awww wow, congrats to you both. Yeh i'm having a little boy having lost two then having 3 girls. Keeping busy is good, it just drags if you don't. Mine seems to be flying past lol. I'm sure after trying for so long, your little bundle will be a total joy whatever sex it is. I was never bothered with mine as long as they were healthy! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->