Looking for bump buddies! DD February 2013!

kategeminni

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm pregnant with my first baby at 13 weeks. My due date is anywhere from Feb. 10-18 (irregular periods). I live in the United States (PA), but I've moved a bit when I was younger.
I'm quite lonely, right now, to be honest. I love my hubby to pieces, but all he says when I beg for a lower back massage is: "Yeah, right. You're always asking for those.". He's a gruff, grumbly man, but it's all to hide his inner softie. :haha: My sister is a state away, and I tend to have only male friends. I don't why it's that way, but it is. So it'll be nice to have someone to talk to online. :)
Looking forward to hearing from somebody! :flower:

Awesome. :)

How are you feeling so far? Is this your first child, too?

oooh can i join? i am due February 15th. Except really anytime in February because i have an incompetent cervix. i lost my baby girl in February at 23 weeks and now i have a cervical stitch in called a cerclage. they will take it out at 38 weeks. Some people go into labor next day, some have to be induced. I live in Jersey so we are very close. I am also 13 weeks =]

I'm in melb aus I had morning sickness bad up to about 10 weeks and super tired it's my 5 th and I have 4 boys so hoping for a lil princess this time around

I'm also in Melbourne Australia. I'm due with my second on the 10th of feb! I have a son and I'm hoping for a little girl this time. Glad that ms has left me well alone yet I'm still quite tired and hungry most of the time. Hope you are well.

@Ich28: I'm so sorry to hear about your baby girl :cry: Whereabouts in Jersey do you live?

Wow! Everyone's hoping for little girls! I feel like the odd one here now, with me hoping for a little boy. :blush: My hubby wants a lil girl. I don't mind too much either way, but I do hope that if I do have a girl, she'll grow to be an adorable tomboy. :winkwink:

thanks honey :hugs: i live in Union County. Elizabeth, Union, Springfield, Summit, etc.. know where that is??

Hi sushai wow nice to c another lady from melb thought I was the only 1 I live in southern suburbs how about u

Hey all had a gender scan today they do early ones near me at 14 weeks he says def a girl there's no mistaking it he had the most perfect view even I could see he also said at 14 weeks if it's a boy u can clearly see so.... Sooo excited after 4 boys I finally get a princess!!!

wow that is amazing news! you must be over the moon!! i am the youngest and i have 2 older brothers and always loved it. i felt so important when i was little having brothers lol. at my 12 week she told me "i know what it is but im not allowed to tell you" i have two scans coming up, one at 16 weeks and one at 20 and she told me shell tell me at 16.. so.. 2 MORE WEEKS!

Aww I wonder y they can't tell u their the same here I had an ultrasound at 13w1d and I couldn't see Nything inbetween the legs and I had an awesome view but she wouldn't say she said she didn't want to guess but then u found a private place that can tell that early do I went there 4 days later and shabam I was right

The wait for me seems like torture some days. I could get an ultrasound to find out the sex next week, but me and the hubby have decided to be patient and wait until I'm 20 weeks along. We just want to make sure the reading's right. It's also going to be the time my hubby tells his family. ... but I'm SO impatient! :blush:

As to other things, not enjoying the second trimester so far. :( I just had a vivid nightmare not half an hour ago, that I woke up bleeding and having a mc. Luckily my hubby was home tonight (he's night shift and today was one of his days off), so he comforted me as I cried. I heard it's common to have nightmares in the second trimester. I really wish that isn't true. This nightmare was enough, thank you! :cry:

awww i have nightmares of going into ptl all the time. See i lost my first daughter in February at 23 weeks so my doctor says its normal for me to dream about it :cry: its really awful. i wake up crying a lot.

Hi I am also in Melbourne Australia. I have a girl and would love to have a boy as well. Love girls too. Just found out I have gestational Diabetes again.

hey ladies,
i'm 18 weeks and 3 days.
due date is feb. 6th. :)
i'd love to join ya'lls group.
i'm on here almost everyday and need girlies to talk to!

Welcome, MrsBabyBump! :thumbup:

Today, I'm 18 weeks along and... I am feeling impatient! I will be having my second ultrasound on the 25th of this month at 10 in the morning, then I'll be zipping down to my midwife for my second prenatal appointment at 11. @.@ Both ladies have kindly asked me to drink plenty of orange juice beforehand. I think I'll be sick of OJ by noon that day. :winkwink:

I can't wait to find out my lil one's gender! :)

Aside from that, I've been feeling ok... more than ok, actually. Another reason I'm impatient is that I don't feel pregnant at all. *sigh* I'm a bit plus size, not overly so, but I'm not showing yet. I know it's weird - but I want to show. It's like I want some physical assurance that the lil one's in there! I have to fight myself not to buy one of those doppler thingies online! :haha: Anyway, how's everyone else been doing?

i have a doppler and it was totally worth it.
also i definately feel and look pregnant lol, i can feel little non substantial kicks or what i think are kicks anyways. but i kno for sure it is lo moving :)
my scan is just 1 day ahead of yours!

@MrsBabyBump: That's so cool!

I really feel the need to KNOW my lil one's in there. I just might break down and get a doppler myself. :)

So far, still no obvious symptoms. *sigh* Just tiredness, runny bloody noses in the morning, and INTENSE chocolate cravings. :haha: I've always loved chocolate, but it's never been this bad. And my hubby, darling that he is, won't let me have more than one KitKat mini-bar a day. I know he's right in restricting my chocolate intake, but the craving's so bad, I almost socked him in the nose for telling me "no". :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->