Looking for Bump Buddies! (due Early-Mid February 2013)

Oh wow! I knew it could happen, but never met anyone who had it happen...

Welcome!:flower:

Hi ladies - I've just posted in my journal, and would love your input on the question I posted :flower: thanks!

https://animoto.com/play/WZPOzJhfsxy4IugzXs6TFA

I just had my second ultrasound today and got to see the baby and the lo's heart beat :cloud9:
This is how I'm telling everyone I haven't told yet! :happydance:

Thanks ladies! I've had so much fun telling with that video :) I'm sure i will do a birth announcement the same way :)

Now ladies, I know it's early for all of us- but what's going on with you all?

By the way- made my third smoothie today and it's awesome!

We told everyone on the day of our last scan. So no more secrets for us now!

I just went to the book store and bought 3 new books yesterday. Belly laughs by Jenny Mcarthy, skinny bitch bun in the oven, and natural childbirth the Bradley way.
If you wanna laugh- get belly laughs. Very cute.

And I'm interested in natural unmedicated birth- who else is?

Where is everybody!? :shrug:
It's so quiet here...

~6 more hours 'til scan time!!! Sooo nervous!!!

Wheeee! You'll be great and so will your little one! :happydance:

Thanks for sharing the books! I started reading skinny bitch bun in the oven but haven't really been able to get into it. Belly laughs sounds cute so I'll keep that in mind! I got the one by Jamie Oliver's wife but haven't had a chance to open it.

Thanks for sharing the books! I started reading skinny bitch bun in the oven but haven't really been able to get into it. Belly laughs sounds cute so I'll keep that in mind! I got the one by Jamie Oliver's wife but haven't had a chance to open it.

:haha: it has to be good when it comes from the name Oliver! :thumbup:

:)
I started a thread in the natural section asking about good books and vids and got a good response there too. I have quite a bit of reading to do! Lol
The other book I got about the Bradley method is really informative and interesting. Very good investment!
I'm 9 weeks! And I will say I do feel a bit different. The other day- Monday maybe, not only did I take a long bike ride but I spent hours cleaning my house and went to lunch with my best friend.
Now the energy came with a little cost- I had a frappucino (about 145mg of caffeine ) and I felt the ramifications later. I ached all down my legs. (too much biking)
But not only do I feel better that way- I feel like the crazy bloat is gone too. Like I'm more comfortable attempting to put my normal pants on lol. Maybe it's just cause ive found some floaty shirts idk.
I'm not complaining!

I have to admit, I've given basically no thought to any sort of birthing or delivery! I'm not ready to look into that sort of stuff until we tell people, in about two weeks 8-[ How many books do you have?

Great to hear you have more energy (even if the caffeine did help lol)! My energy hasn't really dipped at all though I definitely have no trouble falling asleep at all! Normal pants are good! Though its inevitable we'll have to get the prego ones!

Wow, Premont, that's so great you felt up to a bike ride!:thumbup: I feel like my fitness is suffering with all this sitting and laying around the past couple weeks. I miss my hikes in the woods, but I guess the timing is good as I don't do well in the heat and usually limit my exercising when it's too hot anyway. It was over 100 F here yesterday, and in the mid 90s for the next week (guess that wound be about 39-40 C)! I'm in northern US, so we're not used to that here! I think I'm looking forward to 9 weeks now for some energy and less bloat!

Countrygirl- I have just the 4 books currently, but I will surely be getting more. The midwife I contacted just sent me a list of good books and vids as well so I'll go through that list also and see what I can find on kindle. And the birthing center I am thinking about using has a lending library as well. So there's some great resources.
I am just really leaning away from a traditional on-your-back in the hospital labor and delivery, and want to make as good of an informed decision as possible about how I do want to labor and deliver.
Kitty- your heat wave has crept over here :-/ it was 101 today and will be triple digits through Monday. So I will also be limiting my outdoor activity. Though today I went to my parents pool and floated around for like 3 hours :winkwink:

In other news- going to go see Magic Mike in a few hours! :woohoo: love me some Channing tatum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->