Looking for Bump Buddies! (due Early-Mid February 2013)

hey girls,
im currently 8 weeks&4days.
i'd love 2 be a part of ya'lls group.
EDD from 1st scan is Feb.6.2013:)

thanks soo much!
its really great to have ppl to talk to.
my husband&I are extremely nervous as i've had 2 prior miscarriages last yr.(early.)
congrats 2 you all and good luck:)

I understand your nervousness... Im still spotting :-/ it's been a month on and off now.

Close to the end of July is the next scheduled one. But possibly tomorrow am if it doesn't stop by then. Which doesn't look promising :-/

I would like to join the groupp....my name is Nicole and i am due Feb16th...i need all the buddies and support i can get. I will be a single mom raising this little guy or girl on my own. I am 7 weeks 2 days today!!!

Welcome mommy2be26! Glad to have you! I don't know how much help I'll be as I'm a first timer, but we can surely share and talk through things.

Well my spotting hasn't subsided, so I went to the Drs today. All is well, no cervix issues. She wanted to do another u/s but I told her I was not willing to fork out another 130$ because I felt like there was no real issue at hand as I am not cramping or having bright blood. We talked about it and she told me the blood may be from subchoreonic bleeding or a low placenta. I was firm about not getting another u/s. (not only because of monetary reasons, but because I really don't want to subject the baby to multiple u/s because they don't know long term effects they can have on babies)
In return she said we could try to hear the fetal hb with the Doppler, and I didn't have enough time to object before she was gone to get it.
I wanted to object because my husband has been away for the past month and only got to be with me for my first u/s where we saw only a dot. The second my mom came with me, and I really wanted him to be there with me to hear the hb. :cry:
At the same time, I wanted the reassurance of hearing it today, but felt very selfish about it.
So she did the Doppler, and very easily found the hb. :cloud9: I was happy/ relieved to hear it (she would have wanted me to go for an us if not.) but felt so selfish :-(
I called dh afterwords, and bawled to him about it. He was very understanding, but how foolish am I!?
Just over emotional :-/

congrats :)
glad your doing ok,,and im sure there will be another time where he'll be able 2 hear the hb too.
my next app. is the 17th of this month.
keep us all updated!:)

Hey Premomt, sorry to hear about your spotting :( I spotted for about 2 weeks and when I went to the doctor it turned out I had a UTI and it has gone away since I started the antibiotics. Needless to say I was in slight panic mode for those 2 weeks but feel a large sense of relief since it's stopped so I hope yours stops soon too. It's too bad you didn't get to share the moment of hearing the hb with DH but it must have been nice to hear it :) The good thing is, it's totally normal to be emotional right now!

Thanks ladies. Has anyone felt any movement yet? I think I have 2 or 3 times now, but it's sooooo hard to tell!

every now and again i get like a "butterflies in my stomach feeling":)
but not sure if thts it or not, like you said its hard to tell..lol.

I can't wait until tomorrow! My hubby comes home then :)
Mrs, how far along are you now? You need a ticker :winkwink:

9 weeks and 3 days today:)
wbu?
and im not sure how to get a ticker lol

I'm about 10w3d. If you click on my spoiler in my signature line my ticker will show up. From there you can click on which one you like and go to that site and get your own. Then in your profile page you can change your signature to show it :)

I have been feeling a lot of pulling sensation in my center abdomen today. Very odd stretching feeling I'd say that doesn't bother me as much sitting as standing. Anyone else feel anything like this?

oh, okay. ty:)
and not really a stretching feeling for me,,more of an achey feeling all over stomach.
only on the day before yesterday though..

Hi, I'd like to join the group.
I'm 22 & this is my first pregnancy. I'm 9 weeks & 1 day. Estimated due date of February 10th.

Hi hopeful! Welcome!
I've had that achey feeling too mrs. Petty constantly in the afternoons lately... I just lay down when I can.
(tmi alert) today dh and I DTD for the first time in like 5 weeks (he's been away- not that I've been holding out!) and after I spotted pink. :blush: I'm figuring it was just the friction, but gosh i'd like not to see anything on my underwear for once! Especially as today I hadn't spotted any brown at all.
Sigh- no pain or cramping so all should be ok IMO. But still...

i think all is well, as long as you dnt have any severe cramping.
has anyone been having any cravings?

No cravings here so to speak. Have you had some?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->