Looking for Bump Buddies - October 2011

eagermom

Aarshi's Mum
Reaction score
Hey Gals

I'm looking for Bump Buddies..

Let me tell u about myself.. I'm 26(would be 27 by my EDD). I live in NJ, US.
I'm a homemaker. Anxiously and Happily enjoying each and every moment of this first amazing experience of life.. I'm pregnant with our First Kid. And I'm sure this feeling is never gonna be the same.. Not even in your other pregnancies.. So Just Enjoy Each and Every Moment Now!!

I'm usually on YIM so chats could be easier..

Wishing you all H&H 9 months..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hey Bump buddie..! :)

Im Laura, Im 24 (will be 25 by oct)

I work in a cookshop full time and me and my boyfriend don't currently live together. We haven't been together very long.. Almost 4 months.

I was told in dec Id find it hard to conceieve due to Polycystic ovaries but it wasn't that difficult at all.. :)

Im loving it but Im the most impatient person on the planet who can't stand waiting around lol. :)

Hey buddy.. v have so many similarities..

I'm suffering from PCOS too.. my GYN strictly told me to avoid having any morning after pills or any other contraceptive pills.. coz that might make it all the more difficult to conceive..

I'm basically from India and there v believe in arrange marriages.. and its been just 4 months to our marriage and here i'm almost 3 months into pregnancy.. it was so damn unbelievable that i would conceive so early...

Patience.. and me.. go in totally different direction... seems like ages to go till Oct.. :(

I'm due October 27th. Took us 4 1/2 years to conceive this baby, our first. There's a history of cysts on ovaries in our family but I haven't been diagnosed. Although my sister, hers was only found when she was having a c-section xx

Hi I am 25 DH is 30 and we are PG with #2. I would love to have someone to go through this with. It took us 2 years to concieve with 2 prior M/C so I do not want to miss one second of this PG!

hey ladies! I am Pip from NZ. I am expecting no3 about oct14th (my other DD's are oct 4&8!) had 2 mc before this bub so I'm hoping this first tri hurries up!

Gals had my 12wk scan.. and they put me 4 days ahead... yippie... was in tears to see and listen the heartbeat of LO...

m feeling so grt today...

that is awesome! glad it all went well xx

Im 22, will be 23 by the time bump arrives and I live in Scotland.
Currently a student, finishing off an honours degree and live with OH but he is away until August.
Got my 12 week scan tomorrow :D

https://i51.tinypic.com/20r42vb.jpg

It went AMAZING!! Feels so real now :)

Awww that pic is amazing! Congratulations! xx

Thats a wonderful pic.. really amazing.. i was in almost tears when i saw my LO on the screen at the 12wk scan.. it went for about 5 mins and in those 5 mins the angel danced and slept and got up and played again... OMG.. its such a wonderful feeling...

That is a gorgeous profile!!
I had my scan yesterday put me bang on 13wks, so right on track, and it was so awesome...I can finally relax a bit! Bub was very very active, took the lady 30mins to get what she needed...so happy!!!!!!!!!!YAY
How is everyone else doing??

I'm doing pretty good.. and now in 2nd tri.. i feel full of energy though i get tired soon and need to rest a while every few hours..

but my lower back hurts a lot.. even at nights couldn't sleep coz of that :(

i dont know if the energy i've got is coz of the vacation or 2nd tri starting.. :p

m so waitiing for the bubs......... oct seems to be ages away :(

October will be here before we know it! Yay I cant wait to meet this new little person!

Hi Everyone,

I am new to baby and bump and this is my first post. I am 29 soon to be 30. and this is my 3rd pregnancy. This was a shock as we found out when my husband was going in for his vasectomy :) . My daughter just turned 7 and my son will be 1 in a couple of days. Its funny as we were told my husband had v.low to non existent count and I have endometriosis and fibroids so how we keep having these babies I do not know. Anyway this will be our last as husband went in for the snip and our baby is due on 13th October so I am 13+1 I hope it is okay for me to join your group. It will be fun trying to get to know you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->