Looking for Bump Buddies - October 2011

that is so great about the liscence! and glad the us went well,didu get some nice pics?- mine is in 3 sleeps- yay!!!!!
how is everyone else?? weve all been very quiet!

My scan is two weeks today :D

I'm looking forward and hoping to announce soon afterwards but kn owing me I'll keep putting it off :haha:

Still staying team yellow :thumbup:

Hi Eagermum, feeling much better now i just need to slow things down. ive always been the type of person who wants to help so i say, yes i can have your kids, yes i will bake the cakes for a party, yes i will meet you here there and everywhere, yes i will help at the school and all of that so i have been told off by hubby to learn to say NO NO NO!!!...LOL

im still learning but getting better. Great news about your license i really need to get on and do mine. my driving instructor has now refused to give me lessons until im ready to go for my test as she said im perfectly good driver...LOL glad you had a great birthday and the US went well :)

Hi Pip How you doing, it has been awfully quiet in here recently. My excuse is pure lazyness...LOL but i have been doing some temp work in the city so i am a little tired when i get home cant wait just 1more week of temping then i will be back at home. so your US is tomrrow whoop whoop! will you be finding out team pink, team blue or team yellow???

Hey 20102001 how you doing staying team yellow , great !!! i wiush i could do that but i am so impatient i know that if i told the sonographer not to tell me i would make hubby pay for a priuvate scan so i may as well find out. Hubby said that he would like it to be a surprise so i said that he could leave the room and i would find uot on my own...he soon changed his mind..hehe

My scan is on friday morning so i am very much looking forwaord to finding out which team i am on :)

hope you are all well xxxxx

Thats good to know...

waiting for updates from 20102001 and twinkle about your scans..

yes i agree pip.. have been so silent here these days!!!

Hi Guys just to ket you know i went for my scan this morning, and all was greta. the sonographer had a little trouble seeing the heart properly but after a digging my belly a bit she saw that all was okay. My little squishy is measuring a little bigger than average so i have to go back at 36wks for a growth scan. im not too worried as my little ones tend to be a bit big anyway.

so what you have all been waiting for i am now on team pink!!!! i went shopping today after i found out :) so excited. i cant wait for my little girl to find out as she really wanted a sister hehe!!!

spk soon and hope everyone else is doing great x

yay Twinkle-glad it all went great! And yay for team pink! My scan went awesome too....didnt find out the sex but had the perfect view if we'd wanted to look! I am thinking its a girl though...maybe just because I only have girls??The sonographer d
id ask at one stage about my nuchal scan and if it was normal which has me wondering a bit...I know she couldnt say anything evenif she saw something wrong so just waiting-my mw will ring as soon as she has the results...plus the nuchal scan was better than normal.It just has me worrying. Bub was measuring a week and 3 days ahead...which puts it bang on DD1's birthday!

Hi Eagermum, feeling much better now i just need to slow things down. ive always been the type of person who wants to help so i say, yes i can have your kids, yes i will bake the cakes for a party, yes i will meet you here there and everywhere, yes i will help at the school and all of that so i have been told off by hubby to learn to say NO NO NO!!!...LOL

im still learning but getting better. Great news about your license i really need to get on and do mine. my driving instructor has now refused to give me lessons until im ready to go for my test as she said im perfectly good driver...LOL glad you had a great birthday and the US went well :)

Hi Pip How you doing, it has been awfully quiet in here recently. My excuse is pure lazyness...LOL but i have been doing some temp work in the city so i am a little tired when i get home cant wait just 1more week of temping then i will be back at home. so your US is tomrrow whoop whoop! will you be finding out team pink, team blue or team yellow???

Hey 20102001 how you doing staying team yellow , great !!! i wiush i could do that but i am so impatient i know that if i told the sonographer not to tell me i would make hubby pay for a priuvate scan so i may as well find out. Hubby said that he would like it to be a surprise so i said that he could leave the room and i would find uot on my own...he soon changed his mind..hehe

My scan is on friday morning so i am very much looking forwaord to finding out which team i am on :)

hope you are all well xxxxx

Ok .. kinda lol
Part of me does REALLY want to find out but I know deep down I want to keep it yellow :D

We were always going to find, even talked about early gender scans then all of a sudden changed ours minds! :haha:
But annoying cos I wona buy gender stuff :dohh:

Hey Pip, it must be different over there as the sonographer over here tells you if there is anything that they have concerns with. well what they do is they say they need a second opinion and then you would see a consultant straight away.

Also we have to look after our own notes over here so they give us all the information and we give it to our MW. which is great as my friend and i are always comparing notes hehe.

Hi 20102001 i still think your good to have such will power, actually i think you all are :) after i found out my friend and i went straight into town shopping and i bought a few outfits hehe i just couldnt help myself, i have seen so many cute outfits.

hope you are all keeping well xxx

I m on :yellow: tooooo. And trust me this excitement rises every moment with every single kick !!!! :happydance:

Well i just thought i would let you all know that i am temping, so back at work for a few weeks :( i really liked being a lady of leisure hehehe!! anyway bump is big and i am having really bad back ache. when im at home i have a hotwater bottle on my back and im on all fours doing a little bum roll haha. i think its just my little pick bump kicking the hell out of my back oh well another 19wks to go.

im still not feeling the kicks though :(

Hey Guys, im due 3rd Oct! Cant believe how quick its gone already!! Over half way there!! Yippee!! Cant wait to meet our little one now!!

Can you help me out??? I'd like your opnions on my scan photo, do you think its a boy or girl???

https://img4014.photobox.co.uk/9004927243400867bae2621cfe2f0970f8a8118776d556b3eab9c4f1d20ca12c79a22934.jpg

Hey Guys, im due 3rd Oct! Cant believe how quick its gone already!! Over half way there!! Yippee!! Cant wait to meet our little one now!!

Can you help me out??? I'd like your opnions on my scan photo, do you think its a boy or girl???

https://img4014.photobox.co.uk/9004927243400867bae2621cfe2f0970f8a8118776d556b3eab9c4f1d20ca12c79a22934.jpg

hey friend congratulations and welcome!!!!!

r u on team :yellow:

btw ur pic is not visible.. :(

Twinkle is this ur first? I took ages to feel my 1st and had heaps of people asking about it kicking and I hadnt felt anything.....then she started and never stopped!
Hey Mookie! congrats on the pregnancy!!! I have been reading a few posts on the skull theory and going on that I would say boy- but it might be the angle of the pic......did u not find out???
I have been having some awesome kicks that I can feel from the outside lately (and hubbys not here to feel them....thought about waking DD1 up but figured the walk to her roomwould probably put a stop to it!)I was expecting not to feel these for ages or at all because of my placenta being on the front but it seems just as active as the other two were!
hope ur all keeping well!xx

Hey, welcome Mookie, sorry i cant see thepic :( but i will take a guess ...i think you are having a PInk bump hehehe :)

Pip this is baby no3 for me and i started feeling the other 2 at around 16- 18 wks. it could eb because my Placenta is on the front as i am still not feeling anything and i am 22wks now.

I will enjoy not feeling th ekicks cause when they start i know i they will be keeping me up all night :)

im still working so have been tired when im getting home which is why i havent been on for so long. also i have started knitting again and i am knitting this little trouble maker a patch work blanket which is fun. My little girl has got her knitting needles out and has started knitting her teddy a scarf so we are all having fun.

Hope everyone is doing well and i will speak abgain soon

p.s sorry about all the spelling mistakes, im sneaking onto the work pc so am typing fast and dont have time to check everything :) xxx

it could be the placenta being in front- everyone has told me I wouldnt feel bubs for ages because of it and I was heaps later than my last pregnancy.....did they check the placenta placement at ur scan???

Yeah they said that it is at the front, so i guessed it would eb that. oh well i will just think of the lovely back pains as my kicking little girl.

Quick question is anyone else suffering from severe calf cramp. i woke up this morning at 5am screamingas my legs seized up and i couldnt bend them and i was in so much pain. its now 10am and they are still really really stiff and i am finding it very hard to walk.

Strannge but just wondered????

I get cramp a lot too....can just be sitting on the floor and my feet cramp up and I get it heaps in my calves and thigh (which is really hard to get rid of!!)- that is my 2nd most hated preg symptom....behind indigestion/reflux which I get from day 1 (which even a glass of water will aggrivate!) Try getting some magnesium-phosphate tissue salts for the cramp.....supposed to be really good

Hey Ladies what r u all upto????

have my monthly appointment today.. wish things are good and smooth!!!!!

just 2 more weeks to go for third tri..!!!!! so excited!!!!

Hey Eagermom!! wow 3rd tri sounds so far along cant belive that is creeping up already!! I am 25 wks today, yay, and things are cruising along nicely. Hubby has been gone 5 wksnow- 1wk to go- cant wait for a sleep in!!! Had my mw appt on Mon and all was fine- she has given me the bloodwork forms for the GTT and I'll do that in 2 wks....Ihope I pass this time!!!!!(everyone over here gets that test done)The driving 2hrs to special appts with 2 kids just doesnt appeal!
Has anyone sorted names yet?? We are still really stuck- just cant seem to agree on anything!
hope you are all well! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"