Looking for Bump Buddies - October 2011

What happened yesterday? :(

I'm feeling like i'm gettin a bump!!!!
Granted it's only small and I just look a little bloated but I know what it is :D

:dance:

Hi All,

Sorry I have been away for a while I have been really busy with work. However today is my last day so am very excited and happy.

Eagermom what happened to make your day go bad??? I hope you are alright now.

Pip your right I do love giving birth all my friends think I am nuts but I cant help it I do love the experience though I am not that fond of pregnancy ..LOL

I have been feeling the baby kick since 13+4 and I got a real good boot yesterday, I think I was sitting in a position that wasn’t giving the baby room. It still really shocks me when I feel the baby as I still don’t think I should be feeling movement yet but I guess it will be number 3 so I can feel it earlier.

Welcome to the new October mummies it will be fun getting to know you :)

Have to go now as I have some last minute work to catch up on, on my last day yeay!!!!!

@Twinkle / 20102001

i m immigrant to US... I had to apply for a new driving license.. had spent whole day at DMV with absolutely no outcome :( and we were so tired and irritated.....

Hope you get your liscence sorted soon Eagermom- be hard with a new bub and no liscence!
Hope everyone else is doing great....I have my mw this week, was supposed to seeher last week but got way too busy, so probably off to town tomorrow

@Twinkle / 20102001

i m immigrant to US... I had to apply for a new driving license.. had spent whole day at DMV with absolutely no outcome :( and we were so tired and irritated.....

The NJ DMV is absolutely the worst. I am from NJ living in FL now and the NJ DMV is the worst ever. Sorry for the frustration! Where do you live out in NJ?

everyone has been really quiet lately!!! I had my mw appt on Thursday and got to hear the hb....but it was pretty hard to hear as the placenta is on the front wall so we had to listen thru it! But I am feeling good...16wks +now-yay!!!!!!!!
hows everyone else??

@Twinkle / 20102001

The NJ DMV is absolutely the worst. I am from NJ living in FL now and the NJ DMV is the worst ever. Sorry for the frustration! Where do you live out in NJ?

I live in Jersey City..

@pip.. hey how are you??? i still have my GYN appointment on may 5th.. feeling good and bad at times... a day good makes me so enerised that the next day i'm sure gonna be a bad one :p

Hey guys sorry i havent been on in a while but its been real busy my end, also havent been feeling so good.

Embarressing story for you. I went to pick up my neice from the hospital as she was having day surgery anyway, after a very heated disagreement with the nurse team leader i had to walk 20 minutes to the car to park outside the door of the day surgery otherwise they wouldnt release my neice. Anyway as im walking through the hospital (btw my husband is in the car with DS who is 1 waiting for me) i am walking through the medical school section and i start to feel all hot and tingly i pass out and land splat on the hard floor hitting my head and landing on my wrist. the only thing i can say is thank gosh i blacked out as i came round in A&E. i was told later that i passed out infront of a lecture hall with all the students and professors of all sorts of medical knowledge who heard the comotion outside and all of them were dealing with me...LOL how embarressing. while im blacked out on the floor both my neice and my husband are calling me all types of names as i am taking for ever...LOL husband finaly gets a call from a strange man from my phone telling him to meet him in A&E and i spend the after noon there luckily all was fine and i got discharged but told to rest.

this happened 2 days ago and have been having head achs and been feeling quite tired since.

Also i had my 16wk MW appointment today and heard little squishys HB which is nice and strong at 145bpm so i am all ready for my HB as my MW is amazing and we discussed a few thing.

I hope your all doing okay and your happy and healthy i just wish i could get my energy levels up a bit :)

How are you all.

Oh No Twinkle- are u feeling better now?? Great news on the hb and the HB!!
I have been feeling like crap- theres a bug going round and one of my kids was vomiting for 2 days- Ithink Igot a mild dose-havent vomited but I know I'll feel a lot better if I do!
Got my 20 wk scan appt on the 27th- which is bangon 20wks-my dates. Lucky because DH heads to the uk on the 31st for 6 wks (home to see the family and do some sheep shearing)
hope everyone is well andloving this journey!
xx

HI Pip

Im feeling better still got this silly head ache but its not really strong enough to warrent taking any pain killers so i am just trying to rest, hard to do when you have 2 kids already and have to do school runs..LOL but i am okay really.

Thats great about the scan on the 27th, i bet your hubby is glad he is not going to miss it :) mine is also on the 27th and i will be 20+1 sadly my hubby will be missing it as he is working :( but that means its 3 weeks today and im so excited to be finding out that baby is lovely and healthy and also which team we will be batting for hehehe :)

I hope you start to feel better soon from that horrible bug, i know what you mean about vomitting probably making you feel better. its not nice when your ill along with the kids. as you still have to care for them even when its very hard to. try to rest as much as possible and keep your fluids up :)

hi girls...

was shocked after reading the post by twinkle. but glad to know further that you are okay hun :hugs:

btw PIP are you gonna be on team :yellow: or finding out???

ladies i just scheduled my ultrasound for May 24th... M waiting so damn much to see my angel... hubby would be joining me coz he'll be working early that day and would return home by the time of my appointment :happydance:

m so very excited... well v'll be on team :yellow: so wont be knowing the gender though but i find the may 24th as aeons away.. :(

Thanks Twinkle- we are all feeling heaps better! I hope the headaches ease off soon! And sorry your hubby wont be there for the scan-mine wasnt here forDD1's scan and that was really hard for him- I think he felt he missed out on enough since he went away!(Luckily now he goes a month later)
Has anyone had their placenta on the front wall before? I loved the big kicks and seeing the feet out the front last times but my mw thinks that the palcenta is on the front and Iwonder how that will affect the movement I feel.......anyone?
hope you are all wellxx

Has anyone had their placenta on the front wall before? I loved the big kicks and seeing the feet out the front last times but my mw thinks that the palcenta is on the front and Iwonder how that will affect the movement I feel.......anyone?
hope you are all wellxx

oops.. i dunno where my placenta is :dohh::dohh:

so very excited... have my next U/S on may 24th and my B'day on May 21st.....

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

what a nice couple-of-days-late birthday pressie!Yay- the 24th isNOT far away!
We wont be finding out the sex- Ilove the surprise after the labour!!!!

what a nice couple-of-days-late birthday pressie!Yay- the 24th isNOT far away!
We wont be finding out the sex- Ilove the surprise after the labour!!!!

even v gonna have the big surprise after labour... :thumbup::thumbup:

Gals wish me luck.. i'm again gonna go and try for license.. though i know the DMVs in NJ suck.. but i really dont have any option... :dohh:

and i cant wait to start driving my new car which my darling Hubby has already got fr me ;) I love him so very much :hugs:

GL!! It'll make things soo much easier with a new bub and a liscence!
Yay I am 18wks today...seems to be going fast now.....2 wks till my scan!!

hey thts great.. yep the weeks seem to run now.... the first tri.. i remember the days felt like ages and now its so fast moving now....

my next u/s is on may 24th..

Hey Eagermum, hope you had a nice birthday and your driving test went well!! and good luck for your US tomrorrow xxx

Hey Eagermum, hope you had a nice birthday and your driving test went well!! and good luck for your US tomrorrow xxx

hey.. had a wonderful birthday.. got myy license also...

and US is also good today ;)

what about u??? how r u feeling now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back