Looking for bump buddies pregnant with number 4 due July 4th 2010

Hi

Oh thats a hard one -being the first boy lol, I have a younger brother and after 5 girls you'd think the sun shone out of his you-know-where lol - Us girls are much older (ages 21-40, wee bro is 10) and it still causes some aminosity sometimes lol -but only cos my dad spoils him rotten haha. We are constantly saying 'we'd have never got away with that lol' - I think the age gap has a lot to do with it too though tbh.

My DH's dad was getting all excited about us possibly having a girl this time ~(as it's all boy grandchildren on his side of the family, bar one who lives 400 miles away) and seemed a bit disappointed wehn he found out I was having ANOTHER boy lol -but I am so glad because he too would have treated her differently than the boys. And with me having an older daughter already (prev marriage) there would be an obvious divide there. He already absent-mindedly mentioned how nice it would be to have a granddaughter (my DD was like 'what am I ???' -a bit hurtful really -especially since she thinks of DH dad and has called him this since age of 6).

Yay!! Just noticed -you're on double digits !!! Only 97 days to go -the next milestone passed. When is your next scan? Hope it all goes well and that the placenta has continued to move up and out the way.
Have a great day xxx

hi im 27 my name is leanne im expecting baby number 3 due 26th july x

Hi Leeanne

How are you keeping? I am Donna, expecting baby number 4 -a boy -and have one daughter and two other sons already ( a it older though, ages 15,12 and 8).

Are you staying team yellow or do you know?? And what have you got already?

I had my HR appt today to hand in my MatB1 and sort out my mat leave. It feels so REAL now lol - DH sorted out his paternity this week too, can't believe I am at 25 weeks already!!!! I am going to be off sick until week 33, then 3 weeks A/L then start maternity leave officially at 36weeks. So should be due back to work in April or May. Yay!!!!.

It was DH and I 's anniersary of when we first met yesterday, 10 years together!!!! WOW In some ways it feels like only yesterday and in other ways it feels like I have known him all my life. I got perfume, big box choccies ,and bouquet of flowers. He got snowboarding gloves, a hat and a packet of Mars bars lol -not quite so romantic but what he would have wanted lol. We are going out for dinner this wekend to celebrate too.

Hope you are both well -Amy when is your scan?? Good News there I hope !!!

Lotta love Donna xx

Woohoo I am in my 3rd trimester. Oh happy day. Leanne welcome and Congrats on baby #3. Happy Easter ladies

Yay!! Congrats on third tri Amy.

Happy Easter to you too xx

Yay!! Down to double digits yay!!

So excited -another milestone passed haha ,roll on third tri and then baby time.
Although I was lying on the sofa last night, watching my tummy roll and move and feeling my little man squirming and kicking inside and I realised -This is the last time I'll experience this boohoo- wish I could bottle the feeling lol

I s'pose I am only 36 (37 when lo's due) so maybe time for another haha -as long as I can squeeze a full year back at work to get over my guilt before starting the rollercoaster again lol. Only kidding really, as much as I'd LOVE another -I couldn't do this wholepregnancy thing with crutches and constant pain AND looking after an infant /toddler and by the time this little guy is self sufficient enough, I reckon I'll defiantely be too old.

I'd better just cherish this one then xxxx

You only have 99 days left. I was just thinking the same thing the other day. I will miss some of the pregnancy stuff. The little kicks are cute, but the big ones hurt. I told my dh that its a good thing that I am getting my tubes tied, or else id probably want another one. Lol. My body can't handle it though. Or my mind lol.

You only have 99 days left. I was just thinking the same thing the other day. I will miss some of the pregnancy stuff. The little kicks are cute, but the big ones hurt. I told my dh that its a good thing that I am getting my tubes tied, or else id probably want another one. Lol. My body can't handle it though. Or my mind lol.

I hadn't really had any sore kicks when I posted last time lol :haha: but last night OW!!! It wasn't even kicks, more like constant pressure under my ribs and sore sore sore!!! And with 3 months still to go - fun fun fun.

Well I was at the docs again today, and she has signed me off sick up until my mat leave kicks in -so that's one less trek I need to make to pick up a new sickline. Feels really weird though!! I had already known that the chances of me going back to work were virtually nil, but now its official - very weird. When I go back to work my lil man will be 9/ 10 months old.

Have a good day, and hope you and bubs are well xx :hugs: xx

Thanks, at least that is all taken care of for you. Now after my kids driving me nuts lately, I am glad that thisis my last. Is your daughter staying out of trouble.

Hi
How's things??

I had a bit of a horrid day yesterday with my youngest, feel for you with three lil ones. He wa so bored at being stuck home with mum and moaned and whinged the whole day -not his fault really as he SHOULD have a mummy who is fit to play with him but I can't sob sob -in a rare occassion, the sun was shining here yesterday and he was desperate to go to the park and I couldn't take him. MY DH' s car has broken down and he is using mine aarrrgghhh!! TOTALLY housebound without it -me and DS unfortunately. His elder two siblings were off doing more exciting things and he was majorly annoyued at being stuck with me in the house ''all because of the baby'' oo-er -sibling rivalry starting already -not a good sign.

Anywya, my sis is visiting for lunch with her lil baby so that'll be good and hopefully (fx'd) I'll have my wheels back in a couple of days. I NEED my wheels sob sob

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->