Looking for cycle buddy/ies, CD2! Let's get through it together!

ShabbyShic Welcome! so sorry to hear, hoping this is your month <3

I always make oh put my thermometer on top of his phone and he hands it to me when his alarm goes off, but when hes out of town thats when I always mess up temping! cd7 for me stopped bleeding yesterday. I started reading on the phases and realized my lp is only 11 days, is that normal? I tried to research it and it seemed people said over 12 is good? does anyone know anything ab out this?

Jsj- I don't know much about luteal phases I'm afraid, I haven't been tracking my cycles long enough to even know how long my own is! Check out Bee Bee's 2nd post on the 1st page of this thread, where she talks about progesterone. It could be something yo do with that?
Hopefully someone else on here will have more info for you :)

Good Morning (in the states anyway) ladies! CD4 for me and I am just ready for the wicked witch to go back to where she came from! This has been a really rough period for me.

When do you girls usually start with the OPK's? I think this month I'm going to start as soon as the witch vacates the premises.

Lilmiss - husband and I are both 32

LilMiss - I know, he's up for a surprise if he's so bothered by a little beeping!! Oh well, I told him if he wants a baby AND a wife who isn't anxious every month that we missed something, then he can deal with some beeping. I'm 24 (25 in June) and DH just turned 29.

Sweet scarlet - I usually start the OPKs at the beginning of my fertile window according to Kindara or Period tracker, unless symptoms like EWCM suggest I should start sooner. Thats just what works for me though, so I say do whatever makes you feel the most comfortable!

I'm CD12 today with some twinges and tightness on my right side yesterday and today, and a bit of EWCM this morning. Negative OPK yesterday and I'll be taking one in a short while. This would be early for me to O, but my temp dipped quite a bit today, which was a sign of O the month I was able to track everything so I'm a bit confused. We'll see what the next few days brings! DTD yesterday and Thursday, so if this is O today, hopefully that was enough!!

I honestly never thought I would know so much about my body, every little feeling I analyze to make sure I dont miss anything. I start opk testing using ic the day after af then use my cbfm when it indicates to use it. my fiance got a promotion this morning!! yay but that means he will start going on the road for work, really hoping this will be our month because from now on who knows when he will be gone during that time ugh so hard not to feel a little upset about it. His job pays the bills I feel so selfish being disappointed. I'm proud of him for his promotion and raise but this puts so much more stress and pressure on ttc :(

Jsj- A normal LP should be anywhere from 10-16 days. 11 days is fine in that range. And while progesterone will lengthen out your LP (because you wont have a period until you stop taking it) it's best to talk to a doctor and get a prescription from them. There are some creams and stuff you can use over the counter but when it comes to hormones, I always suggest using them with doctor supervision. Because you can really mess stuff up.

lilmiss- I am 29 (going to be 30 in August) and my hubby is 33, going on 34.

sweetscarlet- Its suggested to start taking OPKs around CD10. Unless you know that you ovulate super early, like around CD10.

How's everyone doing, waiting for O? And what CD is everyone?

I'm Cd14 and got my first + OPK for the month today. We've been BD daily and plan to continue through the rest of the week. My temp was down the last two days and back to what it was before those two, so I don't think I've spiked yet, and I suspect O day will be tomorrow or Friday. Only problem is I'm not seeing any EWCM like I normally do at this point, just tiny tiny bits the last few days. I'm thinking of picking up some pressed, but Id hate to spend the money only to see my EWCM tomorrow :/

What do you ladies think, worth getting the pressed just in case to get that BFP??

I'm cd9, going crazy waiting for o. 6 days until fertile window for me :( so far away. I think the preseed is worth it!

I am CD14. My chart (as you can see) has been crazy this month :/ I thought I ovulated a few times but it looks like I really did this morning/last night.

I went and got a US to check on my follies a few hours ago and the tech confirmed that I O'd already since I had a bursted follie and fluid in my pelvic cavity from the egg release.

I'm not sure if it was this morning or last night though as I'm still not exactly sure how the temp rise works. I'm not sure if your temp rises as soon as you release an egg or after the egg has died off. Even after 2 years of charting, I have never really thought about it lol. But I would think that if I O'd yesterday/last night that my temp would start rising by the time I took my temp this morning at 7am.

Ehhhh anyway, I am officially 1DPO tomorrow. :p

Js - Waiting is the worst!! I completed a project while waiting for O that helped pass the time, and already got supplies for another one for during the TWW because I know I'll be going crazy. Thanks for the preseed advice! I decided to go for it, what the heck. I'd rather use it and know I tried then not, get a BFN, and wonder "what if?". Plus last night my lack of ewcm was stressing me a bit and made BD a bit tedious as I was worried the whole time, so this should help ease that!!

Bee - Ya that chart wants to play tricks on you it seems! Good to know you Od though. I've never thought or read about what causes the temp rise specifically - the egg release or the egg dying, but I guess it would be the release since you get a temp rise regardless of if the egg is fertilized (ie, doesn't die) or not??

Interested to see if my temp spikes tomorrow or if I'm right based on ewcm and it won't spike until Friday or Saturday am (so not O today, but tomorrow or Friday). Of course the month we start trying is the month not all my clues are crystal clear!

Ok so preseed isn't my friend - I filled it up to about 1.5 line and DH said it was almost numbing! He said he couldn't really feel any friction so we had to stop and try again later - he almost didn't climax &#128513; thankfully after some time and some effort to get rid of the preseed, everything worked properly. Looks like I have some ewcm today so we won't be using preseed again unless absolutely necessary - and if we do I'll only use a tiny bit!

I think I'm still waiting for O today or tomorrow. I'll post my feb chart and this chart and see what you ladies think. I was pretty sure I Od in Feb on CD14, but the biggest temp spike was CD16-17 and last month I had the most EWCM and pain on CD16, making me suspect I O on CD16, therefore I'll O tomorrow. Had a tiny rise in temp this morning though, so not sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1
That last one is this month, this one is from February

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1
Emmymommy So sorry to hear pre seed was no good for you, Thats the problem we had at first using less definitely helps. Pluss its expensive so the less the better lol. A projects a really good idea. We have some big news! We bought a house! So I'll be busy packing since we will be moving in about a month!
I have my dr appt this week supposed to be fertile on thursday so planning on that and my fiance took off <3 he really knows how to show me he cares. Hopefully this will give me answers or at least peace of mind. We also have the home inspection thursday so it will be a fun filled day.

Bee Bee I really don't understand temping, at all. My temp is so different every morning I dont know what would be a dip or anything ugh, this morning I'm prettty sure I was still asleep while temping my fiance gave it to me when his alarm went off, took it out of my mouth, and checked and recorded it for me. Glad you're officially in the tww!!!

Ugh ladies I need some help, I just put all my data in Fertility friend and it says my fertile window will be this weekend. (I put data for the past 12 months) but both my Ovia and kindara app says it wont be until Tuesday. Anyone know which to trust. Oh and on top of it my cbfm is a day behind :( ugh

Just took CB advanced ov test and it was low phew

Congrats Js!! That's certainly a big project to keep your mind busy!!

I haven't used fertility friend, but I would trust ovia and kindara if that's what you've used for a while and trusted, and cross reference them all with your cbfm. Ovia did that to me too when I started using it this month, but i guess it's figured me out now because it's more in line with kindara.

I have a friend who's a doula and works in a birth clinic - I told her about the preseed episode and she said they're all having a good laugh at the clinic, thinking preseed is totally a money making gimmick made by "the patriarchy" haha. Hey if it works, it works! This whole trusting my body stuff is easier said then done and I'll take what I can to help it along the way!

Just trying to be patient and relaxed now in what I think are my last couple days before O is done and the TWW begins!

Emmy- that whole thing is the reason Huy and I don't really use lube until I am post-O, which is when I am COMPLETELY dried up.

jsjs- Do you have your chart on hand? I can maybe give some insights. But really, up until ovulation, the temps don't really matter or make a difference. Mostly, after some time, you just know when your temps are in their normal zone. (For me it's around 97.3 before O). Then once you O, you can usually pinpoint the dip easily enough so you can figure out O day.

And as far as the fertile window goes. I would just count all of them? I mean, it's only 3 days, so just try to BD as much as you can during them and you should have yourself covered.

Well got a high on my cbfm today and a smiley on the advanced digital ov test, guess I'm ovulating earlier then I thought!

Js time to do the dance!!

I think I am officially in my TWW! Not convinced I Od CD14 because my temp shift was so small, I think it was more like I Od yesterday as today's jump was more significant and yesterday I had EWCM and + OPK. Today lots of EWCM (why couldn't you have been here two days ago EWCM!!), but neg OPK.

Time to read every slight symptom as pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->