Looking for cycle buddy/ies, CD2! Let's get through it together!

Bee Bee what is the temp rise? I took my temp this morning and it went up but I've only gotten highs on cbfm and this morning I took my temp myself so I woke up and layed there moving around for about 5 minutes then sat up to get it myself around 8;00 where I've been taking it at 6am everyday with my fiance waking me up and putting it in right away, should I still count the temp or no? Sorry You just seem to know so much about temping and I'm no good at it lol! Thank you!

I would maybe toss out todays temp since it was taken so much later than your normal time. BUT, you still have what looks like a temp rise going to me. Tomorrow's temp will let you know for sure! (Since you need 2-3 temps to be sure)

Really, when it comes to taking the temp late, I find that taking it up to 45mins/1 hr later doesn't make too huge of a difference, but 2 hrs certainly does.

Either way, if you look at my chart below, that is basically a textbook temp rise. And the temp rise occurs AFTER you've release your egg. So, that lowest temp that is marked by crosshairs was my O day

Also, I suppose I should say that the temp rise is a rise in your temp of around .4 and it continues going up fir a few days then peters out and stays high for he rest of your cycle until AF.

I'm having a very slow rise/plateau (3-4 DPO) and it looks totally different from my other full chart. Trying to stay positive but it's making me nervous/discouraged!

Thank you so much! This temping is all new to me :/ hoping I get a peak day tomorrow so I can go to the dr for the post coital test but I'm kinda thinking it may be too late?

If you are supposed to go before O, then yeah it might be. Cuz at the moment it's looking like you might have O'd on Friday

Ugh I feel like I'm stressing so much about this Is it possible to have had a negative opk and advanced ovulation test Thursday then o friday?

Yes, it's always possible to miss your LH surge. This is why I prefer POAS OPKs over digital. I'm not sure I trust the digis. But with POAS you can see the progress of your OPKs and get an idea of if you missed your surge or not.

I've been taking poas opks too, ugh well we will see. If I did O friday do you think we bd enough? really hoping this is the month I'm going crazy!

Yeah, absolutely! You BD'd on O day and the morning after (if it is in fact O day) and 2 days before O. Thats a pretty good spread in my opinion. :)

Okay thank you I hops so :hugs: We were gonna wait to bd in the morning to go to dr but I think I'm gonna say forget it. my poor fiance is getting overwhelmed and I'm with him I'm sick of planning bd :sad2: If this month isnt it I think I'm gonna take a break on opk next month and just take a break, after 9 months of planned bd I think we will need a month of break :/ Gonna be positive this tww but getting discouraged :(

Sorry I feel like I'm being so negative and whinny. Where else is everyone on their cycles/ how are you ladies feeling anything new anyone?

Its alright! I understand! I have been trying for for 19 months so I understand how it feels. Its good to take a break every once in a while or just NTNP from time to time. :)
We've actually planned BD this whole time lol. But as we see it it's just for a week of the month, then the rest of the month is whenever we feel like it. :p

Looking at my chart today do you still think I o'd friday? This is so confusing, still a high on both cbfm and cb ad o test

Hmmm, it's another one of those thing where you just have to wait and find out! You are still BDing which is good just in case you haven't.

Wow, so many posts to catch up on since I last checked in!

How are you ladies all getting on? Where is everyone cycle-wise?

I'm on CD14, been using OPKs every day since CD3 and Clearblue Advanced Digital Dual Hormone tests since CD10. On CDs 12, 13 and today I've got a flashing smiley face on the CB test and not a lot on the cheapie OPKs. Starting to worry I won't get a "peak" on the CBs and have to buy a whole new kit as I only have 4 test sticks left.

I feel so bleh today, a bit teary, irritable and just generally not in a great mood. And I feel SO tired today. Feel like I'm waiting for something that's not going to happen.

I hope you get your solid smiley soon! Thats what I'm waiting for too! I'm cd 15 not sure if I o'd or not yet! And if I did I missed the opportunity to get my test done at the dr :(

Lilmiss- I am CD20 and 6DPO. Going to test either the 18th or the 20th.

Jsjs- I still def think you ovulated! Your temp is going up and down a little, which can happen, but it's on an upward climb.

I just dont get why I didnt get a peak reading, and why I had a low on thursday :( and why I still have a high reading since then :( ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->