Looking for cycle buddy/ies, CD2! Let's get through it together!

Like I said, I've never trusted those digi ones so I can't tell you D: The one cycle I took them I had the same issue but I also have that issue with all OPKs because of my PCOS.

I feel fine and don't feel anything. One, I'm too early anyway to feel anything but I also almost never do :/

Ugh this sucks :( well at least the two will go faster since I didn't even know I was in it lol not feeling good about how little we bd :( I will not be using digi anymore, hoping for a bfp for you :)

I think you BD'd plenty! Really BD any further out than 2 days before O is less likely to have any effect. But you BD'd 2 days before, the day of and the day after. That's a really good spread.

I actually got pregnant with my ectopic with having BD 2 days before O

Hey everyone,

I'm 5 or 6 DPO. Feeling ok, emotions up and down between positive and negative! Seeing every little thing as a symptom! Only think I've had one potential symptom so far and it's inconsistent.

One thing that's really throwing me is the incredibly slow/stagnant rise I've been having! It's making me worry there's an issue. Trying to be patient and positive but it's hard. DH leaves town for 5 days starting tomorrow, so I'm really not looking forward to being alone and so in my head about everything! Hoping I see some sort of significant temp change in the next few days!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
I got my peak today, still super confused :/ Gonna go to the dr today in case I didnt miss o!
Emmymommy tww is the worst I symptom spot like crazy!

Well, I'm thinking I'm out for awhile. Went to my post coital test today and not one sperm. So it looks like all these months trying have been pointless. I'm so upset right now, I don't know what we will do if my fiance can't produce sperm. I wouldn't want to use a donor, I want it to be our baby. And I don't want to never be able to experience being pregnant. This is horrible :(

jsjs- OH NO!! D: Has he tried just a sperm test on his own yet? That seems so strange that there wouldn't even be one sperm!

How does the post-coital test work? Do you have sex in the office and then they test, or do you come in after having sex at home?

No, he hasnt tries one at home, We always thought it was me... A few months ago my old obgyn had me go for tests and we were told I had high prolactin levels and thats why I wasnt getting pregnant. Then found out my dr had me do the test wrong and my prolactin was normal. SO i got a new dr and last month he suggested the post coital test this month just to check fiances sperm, and how it react to my cm. My dr was shocked. I started crying in the room. He couldn't find even one...

For the test we had to have sex in the morning then go to the office as soon as it opened. He took a sample of my cm (which he said looked really good) and then said anywhere there was no sperm at all.

Next step is SA, I know I shouldn't but my mind is immediately going to worst case and its a horrible horrible feeling.

Oh Js I wish I could give you a big hug!! Of course you have every right to experience all that your feeling as that's very hard news to receive. So so sorry that you're going through this!! 💗

Well the reason I ask is because all the sperm in your vagina will die off in about 20-30 mins so unless you got there before then, I would think it's because of that maybe?

Anyway, I think the next step would be to do an actual sperm analysis with a urologist. That'll give you more answers!

He said there were no dead ones no nothing, our next step will be the SA after we move :/

I think I'm gonna start testing tomorrow. I got a dip on my chart which I never see in the TWW so I'm hoping it's an implantation dip!

Fingers crossed for you BeeBee! This may be a tough question so I totally understand if you don't want to answer, but when you had your ectopic pregnancy, did you notice anything that seemed off at all before finding out? I'm having lots of dull twinges/aches on my right side, like where I usually get ovary pain, and last night today I noticed the area looks a bit swollen, I can feel it's raised with my hands if I run them across the area, and it's sometimes tender to the touch. The fact that this is all on one side is making me nervous! It's still to early to test - 8-9 DPO and AF isn't due for at least 7 days.

Emmy- No, I didnt actually! In fact,f or the first 5 weeks of the pregnancy, we knew I was going to lose it but there was some uncertainty where the pregnancy was.

My ovary actually was swollen about 4x its size but that wasn't actually a result of the ectopic, it was because I had a cyst left over from ovulation that went haywire with the HCG in my system.

Really, if you are worried about an ectopic then I would get it checked out ASAP. I mean, if you are having swelling and so on already that you are worried is the result of an ectopic then that would mean you are already far along enough to test. When i had my ectopic I got a + at 7DPO because I had implanted at 4DPO.

Bee thanks so much for your response!! I'll see how the weekend goes. Fingers crossed these are good signs, not bad ones!

hi ladies how is everyone feeling today? Anyone have any news?
So me and my fiance couldnt take waiting anymore so what dpes any crazy ttcer do when they want to know if theres sperm... go buy a microscope. I swear I feel crazy! BUt so after we dtd we put it under the microscope, we saw sperm swimming around!!!!!! Not many but at I was happy there was even one, and it was only about 4 hours after we dtd earlier. We are gonna wait 3 days then check again! We are soooo happy! Gonna get either fertileaid or fertilityblend for men and hope that helps!

Hi Ladies, anyone have any updates? I feel like everyone stopped talking on here! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->