Looking for Help??? ANY HOPE?

DeeStar03

Reaction score
Ok so i promised I wasn't going to take another EPT test until saturday.... turns out i took one today... CLEAR AS DAY A HUGE FAT POSITIVE!! I FREAKED!!! I immediately called my Gyno and set up an appointment..

Turns out she took me today and I just got back.. To make a long story short... she took my blood... wont know anything till tomorrow... and I peed in a cup... when I peed in her cup and she tested... it was negative.. she did it twice..

I showed her the pregnancy stick and shes like wow.. those are usually 99.9% accurate.... anyway.. Do you think its possible that it was TOO EARLY For the Doctors to test??? Yet early enough for the EPT test???

HELP!

I think its pretty safe to say you BFP's are accurate. But the Blood Test should tell you for sure. Most Drs now take your word because the HPTs are just as good as what they use... Im still saying Congrats! :hugs:

When we had an ectopic we had to tell them we were defo positive! Theres was negative TWICE yet ours at home were soooo dark it was stupid that this was hospital tests that failed!! I actually took a clearblue test to the hospital with us would you believe to prove it *baffle*!

When you went to GP its possible your water wasn't strong enough - how long before had you been to the loo or had a drink because on top of it not being fmu your early testing.

Have a pic? :happydance:

When we had an ectopic we had to tell them we were defo positive! Theres was negative TWICE yet ours at home were soooo dark it was stupid that this was hospital tests that failed!! I actually took a clearblue test to the hospital with us would you believe to prove it *baffle*!

When you went to GP its possible your water wasn't strong enough - how long before had you been to the loo or had a drink because on top of it not being fmu your early testing.

Have a pic? :happydance:

I will try to get a pic to you... I had tested and peed onthe stick.. then saw a positive withint 2 seconds... then called the Dr. then had to pee again...

SOunds to me like your water may not have been strong enough and if its was a big fat in stant dark line then I wouldn't doubt it for a second :D

I want pic :yipee:

SOunds to me like your water may not have been strong enough and if its was a big fat in stant dark line then I wouldn't doubt it for a second :D

I want pic :yipee:

Here's your Pic Wobbles!!!... let me know what you think... I hope there's still hope for me!!! AHHH!!

https://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9905/82381831du0.jpg

I agree i don't think your water was strong enough when doc did it

wow how confusing!!! It looks positive! But you'll find out soon enough from the blood test. THe blood test surely cannot fail. It sure sucks waiting huh? lol GOOD LUCK

wow how confusing!!! It looks positive! But you'll find out soon enough from the blood test. THe blood test surely cannot fail. It sure sucks waiting huh? lol GOOD LUCK

Thank you turbo mom!! .. Will the blood test def. pick up something even though I still may be early on my period???

I hope its a positive! My fingers are crossed for you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->