Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

hockey24

Reaction score
I'm gearing up for round 2 of IVF in June and hoping to find some buddies to share it with. :friends:

I'm on birth control pills now and expect to start stimming around June 7th - if all goes as planned. :thumbup:

Who else is doing IVF in June??? :happydance:

Hi hockey24, I'm currently waiting for AF which should be here in the next few days and then I'll be starting on birth control.

Hi,

Im also starting in June, I am on BCP just now and stims should be starting around the 3rd of June :happydance:

Fingers crossed we get our BFP's :)

x

Welcome ladies! Definitely have FX'd that this is our month!!

Xox - sounds like I may be starting just behind you! Will be exciting to follow you through your process.

Raelyn - how long will you be on BCP's?

Is this a first IVF round for you ladies?

This is my 1st IVF after a failed IUI and 2 cancelled, Im hoping this is my only one but being realistic in my approach although im keen to get started :)

I have a low AMH so thought it best not to waste any more time or eggs with something with such low success when IVF was better suited

I think that is wise. I have low AMH as well but went through 3 failed IUI's anyway.

This will be my 2nd IVF. The first go round, I had a small fibroid in the uterus that I have since had removed so hoping that this will be for me too.

Why did you have 2 IUI's cancelled? Were they medicated IUI's?

hey ladies..
Im starting next month also
So excited now and nervous!
I am starting the short protocal isci ..so straight to stimms on day 2 or 3
I have never been pregnant and have no other treatment.

hugs to all xx

Welcome Mammywannabe!

I was just in your fair city last week. Went to Dublin for a few days and then out to Wicklow for a couple before going to London. Ireland was just beautiful!!:flower:

I used to be scared to think about IVF and now I just love reading people's story and following their journey! There is so much hope and so many BFP's that you can't help but be excited! :happydance:

Good luck and be sure to keep us posted with your progress!:thumbup:

I'll be on birth control for 21 days so should put me towards mid June whenever AF decides to show her face. This is my first IVF cycle. DH has azoospermia so we've already gone through the surgery to extract what little sperm they could find. We're hoping to use what we have frozen but may have to do another surgery at the time of my ER to try for fresh samples if our frozen ones don't survive. We'll be doing ICSI too.

im on lupron.. still dont have af but... didnt plan on starting stims til june1 anyway so who cares.. (i want to do egg retrieval and transfer the week of june 11 so it is geared towards then). gonna do icsi cause im doing donor sperm.

Also having IVF, well ICSI in June.
Start nasal spray to 'down reg' on June 6th, feeling extremely nervous and scared.

Wishing you all lots of luck

Tinkerbell - I'm nervous too! Excited but definitely nervous.

I really hope this is it for all of us and we see a lot of BFPs soon!

drsquid- looks like we will be getting ec/et around the same time :)

hockey24- Yeh they were medicated IUIs. The 2 that were cancelled were due to too many follicles and too thick a lining, when i told the consultant about this he was surprised as said part of the issue with AMH is you are classed as an under responder so im hoping the fact I had 4 follicles on low dose of drugs means ill get a good number on the higher dose :)

What protocol are you on? I am doing flare

I discovered yesterday my doctor hadn't completed one of the bloods we needed for the clinic so getting this sorted today, just hope the result is back in time

Wishing everyone lots of luck :)

You know, I don't know what my protocol is called. I'm on BCP's right now until early June, then start stimming on Day 4 of my cycle. I will do Gonal-F and Repronex and then start Ganirelix a few days later until retrieval day.

But too many follicles? That's great for IVF!

I'm so ready for June to get here and get this show on the road!

Hi Ladies
I'm scheduled for IVF with ICSI this June as well, I'm on bcp now, have to go for a saline sonogram tomorrow if all is well with that they told me they were looking for retreival 2nd week of June, I know I will be on Lupron, Gonal F, and not sure of anything else, Ovidrel for trigger and progesterone suppositories after transfer.
We are unexplained, DH has great sperm ( said he should bottle and sell) me just borderline with hypothyroid
We went through two failed medicated rounds of IUI , we had all of our genetic testing which came back fine..now we are hoping and praying that maybe we will be one of the lucky ones that get first time :bfp: after the first IVF round
Just so excited to get this show on the road already!!

Lots of :dust: to all you wonderful ladies

I'm new to the site and wanted to see if I could join you ladies. Mid June I should be starting stims for round 3 of IVF/ICSI plus genetic testing prior to embryo transfer.

We got our first BFP in May but I had an early MC. We have been ttc for10 yrs this month.

I'm looking forward to meeting new people and sharing experiences and helping each other thru these tough times of IVF.

Ginger

Hi girls. I am waiting for AF which should appear next week then start my 21 day count to do my 2nd long protocol.

Is anybody else doing long protocol?

Welcome Jerseygirl, Ginger7, and Lindylou!

I've got a good feeling about June!

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm not sure if I am technically a May IVF'er, but I'll jump in for support :) I am on Lupron right now(was on BCP prior to that), Follistim this Sunday(27th), with ER/ET around 1st full week of June. This is my 1st IVF/ICSI. The Lupron shots haven't been bad(yet)...couple of mild headaches here and there...So far, it seems like the anticipation has been worse that the actual process...but the process isn't over yet, so I shouldn't jinx it, I suppose. :) drsquid - how are you fairing on the lupron? I'm on the 10/5 regimen. Best of luck(BFP's) to all!:happydance:

Thanks for the welcome Hockey24!

My RE is changing things up this time, pressing hard for a viable pregnancy. The plan so far is another short cycle transferring 4 embryos on day 3 instead of the 5 day transfers since my 72 hr fertilization report was excellent. The best ones were 6 10 cells and 4 8 cells but at day 5 we only had to 10 cells transferred and nothing made it to freeze. He says my uterus is the optimal environment even with the best lab the uterus cannot be beat! We are adding genetic testing to the embryos and I'm going for genetic testing too since we found out yesterday my cousin MC a severe downs baby with a heart defect. So new finding in my family history warrant extra testing which I'm greatful for.

I'll try to add info about me do you know about our journey

Best wishes everyone!! June will be successful!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"