Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

A mamaroo is instead of a swing, it does different motions like car, ocean wave, kangoroo, rock a by.. And you can put a sound effect as well!

It looks really good. Thomas will be too big for it soon though!

Hello!!
I am sorry I've been MIA, I just don't get to my laptop at all and it's very seldom I check BnB on my phone... I'm mostly on FB :(
So the boys are 5 weeks already! amazing... They had their monthly check up and they weight 9.4 lb (Michael) and 9.10 lb (Matias). They are growing so fast!
I BF the first two weeks and hated it... my nipples were extremely sore. I started pumping and I've been pumping ever since :) so now the babies can take their milk from a bottle and anybody can feed them. Drsquid, how are you doing with your babies?

As far as sleep goes the babies are pretty good at night time. They sleep for up to 5 hours and when they get up they just drink a little bit of milk (maybe an oz or 2) and go right back to sleep. During the day they eat between 3 and 4 oz and take a few naps. They also love to play and interaction, so we talk to them, sing, watch Baby Einstein videos or play in the swing. Matias loves tummy time. He's so strong! Michael is very strong also but lazy and he doesn't like tummy time so he cries if we leave him there too long (more than 5 minutes!). They are so cute and so different already. Both of them love bath time. We are giving them a bath every other day before bedtime and it relaxes them so much... they go right to sleep. My little angels ... <3 <3
Pumping is kind of demanding. I pump 4 times for 1 hour. I can get up to 20 oz in one sitting and as little as 14 oz so I am freezing some milk as well.
Is everyone else as hot and sweaty as I am? I have to change clothes like 5 times a day... it is crazy! oh but maybe that's helping with the weight loss? I've lost 45 lb already and have 10 lb to go... I wonder when I'll be able to start working out.

How are you guys doing? I'll try posting some pictures... like I said, I am mostly on FB so I have some pictures there...

hugs to all!!! xxx :hugs:

Wana, wow ur boys are bigger then Cedrik and he will be 8 weeks saturday! I weighed him today and he is 8lbs 14 oz so not even 9 yet!! Yikes! How much did they weigh at birth? I missed ur whole story?!:( go get me on fb roxane duval!

Crazy how much milk u have! What do u mean 4 times in an hr? I bf and when I pump I only get 1 ounce or so! When I was exclusicely pumping the most I got was 5 oz and that was cause I had skipped one!

I wake up at night all sweaty but during the day im fine!

I started working out after 6 weeks! I also still have 10 lbs to lose! I have no summer shorts that fits it sucks!

Hey Rox!

I just sent you a friend request :)

I have not updated my blog.... I'm so bad! The boys were born with 6.1 lb and 7.1 lb, They did loose a little bit the first week but now they def have caught up on the loss LOL. They have a good appetite and eat up to 4 oz (a few times even more) in one sitting, but sometimes they only eat a couple of oz and keep on playing or sleeping.
I know! I think I have lots of milk too. I am sorry for the confusion, I meant to say i pump for 1 hour 4 times a day: one at 7 am, then at noon/1 pm, then at 7 pm and then at 1 am. My mom helps me a lot with the babies so I can pump at night and she takes care of the boys 100% then.
How tall was Cedrick the first month? Michael measured 22 1/4 inches and Matias 21 3/4 inches. I'm not sure where to find out where I can find the average height for their age... does anyone know?

They don't measure length here so no idea. They were really good weights for twins!! Glad you are all doing well. I wish Thomas would sleep!!

Wow yeh very good weights and yikes they are tall too!! Cedrik was 19 inches at birth he is now 22 and people say he's long

Oh wana... I refused a friend request today cause I didnt know who it was!!! Dahhh... Must have been you! Try again plZ lol

lol!!! I should have told you my name but I figured you would know who I was since I had a picture with the babies in my profile :haha: ok ok, i'll do it again ;)

im good. sorry ive been mia. im back at work. i tried to breast feed but it didnt go so well as it turns out the babies are tongue tied. (id asked the lactation people repeatedly and they said no, then i got a good one out to my house and she said yes.. ent clipped them at 10 weeks(). so we are still working on it. i can only pump like twice a day when im not at work so i was only getting like 8oz in the am and 6 or so pm. now im getting less =( but lila is nursing more. oliver isnt all that interested.

i found a nanny who is really sweet and the babies seem to love her but they are really easy babies and like everyone. she speaks french so.. that should be good for them.

they are nearly 3 months (on monday) and at last weight check a week ago were only 8 and 10 lbs. my little peanuts. oliver eats like crazy but he spits up a ton too. lila is more slow and steady. they both make great eye contact, smile like crazy etc,

glad to see everyone is doing well

this is lila and oliver on mothers day

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 7
Omg drsquid.. They are sooooo cute!!! Glad they are good babies and everythingbis going well!

hello ladies!!!!!! how is everyone doing? time is going by so fast. Michael and Matias are 6 months and 2 weeks already. Matias has 2 teeth! they are both doing well. Crawling since 5 months and behaving thank God.
I just quit pumping about a week ago but still have some frozen milk. We started solids this month and boys seem to like everything so far :)
I hope you are all doing well. Big hugs :hugs:

Hi!!!!:)
Wow they were crawling at 5 months!!! Crazy!!! Cedrik is 7.5 months still doesnt crawl and still no teeth!:S he's slow on everything I find.. He can sit unsupported but prefers not too most of the time, he's a very happy baby, smiles to everybody he sees! He's been on solids since 5 months he now eats almost everything except dairy.. Ive been thinking he's teething for a while but still nothing, that dont bother me but he's been going in nursing strikes so im slowing stopping bfing because even though I pump my supply is dropping so its ok he will be 8 months soon im happy with that although I will miss his cuddles! I sleep trained him 2 weeks ago so far so good, only had 2 nights where he cried for 45 min to an hr.. He sleeps from 7pm to 6am, i bf him at 6 then he goes back down until 7:30.. Im hoping we will be able to go till 7ish but im happy with that for now!
Hope everybody else is doing goood!! We need sone more updates!
So glad to hear from you wana!!
Whats ur name again wana? Theres a mommy group on fb id like to add you its called 2busy2bnb

yeah, don't worry about the teeth, it is so normal for them to come out even at 9 months +. I was just surprised Matias has 2 and he didn't have any symptoms, they just appeared one day :0
Yes for sleeping!! our boys have been very good at sleeping since they turned 3 months. They go to bed at 8 and they sleep until 7:00 or sometimes even 7:30 or 7:40. Cedrik is 7.5!!! wow! time has flown by! I'm so glad everything is good with you guys!
I hope we hear from the other girls soon.
I will PM you with my name Rox
:hugs: to all!

Rox... wait, are you pregnant again?? or you didn't change your profile status?

So funny that you ask me if im pregnant again!! I didnt have the chance to change it but also found out a few days ago that we're expecting again!! Didnt really have a normal cycle cause I was bf so Im going for an ultrasound soon and ill let u know how far along I am!! Its crazy!!! We werent trying and bamm!! Lol its ok we're in shock but very happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->