Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Thomas gets wet like that ad well. No idea why it happens and I check and check how his nappy is on.
Bf is difficult at first and ehen they go on a growth spurt and demand feeding you do feel like a milk machine. I have bottles in ready but so far managing and enjoy it. Going to hopefully express to let dh do a night feed or make it easier when out shopping.

Lindy, keep at it! I have heard the first few weeks it can be challenging but it will get easier as you go. Yes, many people have said that about the "feeling like a cow" more like a mom ;) :hugs: I know that's exactly how I will feel. I am thinking that through out the day I will either be breast feeding, or pumping or changing a diaper... the joys of motherhood! but it is all so worth it, right? Do pump/express, because that way the baby will get used to both: the bottle and the breast, and it won't be as hard later to make the baby take a bottle in case you need a break.

any pictures of Thomas yet? how about you drsquid? noa? we need baby pictures!!

Oh yeh wana, I remember u mentioned it before!

What kind of diapers are u using? I heard huggies do that alot! Maybe try pampers?!

Lindy, glad ur enjoying BF! I cannot wait to BF! So scared I wont produce milk for some reason! I really want that bond with my baby and it is also alot cheaper and better then formula! What kind of formula you have? I have good start incase i have problems!

Hi ladies!! Chiming in about diapers..................so far Pampers is winning. I got some huggies from a friend the other day and I do not like them at all. They are very baggy in th legs compared to Pampers. Just my two cents, I really like Pampers Sensitives much better.

It seems I never posted pics of Leyton and I can't believe it. LOL. So anyway, here's my little angel.

https://imageserve.babycenter.com/27/000/159/T6e10I2Hcej44UJZgkhNmBNNAEsDWaNa_lg.jpg

https://imageserve.babycenter.com/15/000/159/ohWnpBRDCvZXQ2MQhdiXhMXyyS9hozpJ_lg.jpg

https://imageserve.babycenter.com/30/000/159/xRRkYTVDuPDQzvrjsSxA6OONTsEYwgp8_lg.jpg

Omg!!!! Noasaint!!!!! She is absolutly gorgeous!!! When did you deliver? I am soo out of the loop or theres too many threads I cant keep track!!! Congratulations!!:)

awwwwww Noasaint!!!!! beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!!! sooooo cute!!! congrats!!! you must be such a proud mom!! :hugs: :hugs:

I have heard also that pampers usually work the best. I hope so becasue that is ALL I have!!

btw, where did you get the pictures taken? I am doing research on where should we go take ours...

Aaawwww, thanks ladies. Yes, I'm very proud. She's got my lips and cheeks but DH's nose and hair for sure. She was born 3/1/13 after being induced on 2/27. Tiny little thing, newborn clothes and diapers are too big on her. We are exhausted but happy!

I took the pics myself actually. My BFF made the hat and green cocoon thing. The "0" sticker I ordered off Etsy.com and it came with 13 stickers to go through 12 months.

No saint- she is adorable!!!!

Huggies are getting stopped over here so we are stocked up with pampers but using the huggies water wipes ( they say just cotton wool and water to change bums.... Yeah right!) My midwife and health visitor said bit to mix bottle and breast until 6 weeks as he might reject bf. don't know if that's rubbish though. I'm expressing a bit to mix Thomas's colic and reflux medicine. Don't seem to get much by the time he finishes though! I got aptamil formula just in case and dr brown bottles. Xx

I have a few packs of huggies that I got at my shower so I will use them up but then after im sure ill stick to pampers!

Noasaint, soo nice, you are like a photographer!:)

lindy, I was just reading something from the hospital that says "wash the bottom of the baby, after a bowel movement, with water and mild soap"... so don't use wipes? ok.... so I have to take them to the bathroom every time I change their diaper?

They say to get a bowl of warm water and cotton wall balls or go to the bathroom. They say that wipes can irritate babies skin because of the chemicals in them. I have used wipes from day one but got the water wipes so there is nothing in them and Thomas has been fine.... Other than hating how cold they are (so just bought a wipe warmer- sounds daft but the wipes are so cold!)

hmmm I think I will try the wipes first... honestly with 2 babies I don't think I can do the water/bathroom thing work... I hear you about the warmer for the wipes... but I didn't get one because I've heard that when you are on the go babies get cranky when you use the "cold" wipes... same thing with bottle warmers :shrug:

I've been using wipes from day one as well with no issues, We use the pampers sensitive. No wipe or bottle warmers here either and shes just fine :)

ladies, roxane gave birth to her baby over the weekend! :happydance: I read it in her journal. Congrats girl!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wana.....ooopppsss!!! I never changed it from when I was "nervous" about giving birth. LOL. Finally got myself a new ticker too :)

Thanks for the heads up about roxane, on the way to her journal now.

Yey!!!!!! Fabulous news. Congratulations Roxane. Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope all the babies are doing fine!! 2 more weeks for me... I am starting to get nervous! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->