Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

i use wipes. my boys tushies is a bit reddish but i think that is cause he poops with EVERY diaper. the girl is fine .they dont like the cold from the wipes but... they get over it as soon as i close the diaper up.

rox- congrats

dont have my phone on me at the moment but here is a pic of the 2.. i keep forgetting to take weekly pics. cant believe they are over 3 weeks already. def gotta take a 1 month pic

Attachments

• 599100_10151507438415837_790491362_n.jpg
    599100_10151507438415837_790491362_n.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 7
Gorgeous Drsquid!!! Love the pic. Glad they are doing well.

Thx ladies, just got home today so im going to try and catch up soon! :) all is going well! We are in love!

Dr squid- I love that pic. I would frame it. Xx

Nosaint- gorgeous new profile picture. Xx

Rox- what have you called him and how much did he weigh. Sending you both hugs, hope you are well and welcome home :)

Tried to post a pic before but kept failing. Will try again later. Xx

Im sorry we're trying to catch up on sleep as much as we can so dont have much time to write and catch up on bnb!
His name is Cedrik, he weighed 5 lbs 12 oz, 19 inches long... Very healthy baby! He was losing weight cause i wasnt making enough milk still waiting on the milk production actually, i pumped tonight and try too every 3 hrs if not BF and had 1oz so its coming and my breast are fuller but since he's going to be 5 days already we had to give him more in the meantime so I also give him formula since last night and his weight is now stable! We have an appt friday to weigh him, hopefully he will have gained a few oz!! Ok baby is crying! Ill keep updating as soon as i can!! Hope evetybody is doing great! Xxx

Aaagh I tiny new baby! Glad weight stabilising. Wave good bye to sleep rox- massive congratulations. Xxxx

oh girls, reading on your posts makes me smile!! I am so happy everyone is doing great. It has been a long journey and finally babies are well and home with their moms :hugs:

drsquid, I love that picture! I am calling a photographer today to get an appointment for our photo shoot. I hope she's good! (it has been hard getting someone to just answer an email!)

I am doing ok. Feet and legs get very swollen but doctor says its normal. 13 more days to go!! :happydance:

Yay 13 days! Omg!!! Cant wait!! Im the happiest ive ever been!! You will love it!

Wana- not long!!like rox said its the most amazing thing. Tiring, exhausting, difficult but surpassed by being utterly fabulous. Xx

awww I am sure! I think you can only understand that feeling once you've gone through the experience. I am so looking forward to meeting my boys!!! <3 <3 <3

You will just melt. It is amazing and overwhelming like I said. I'm so excited for you because I know what you are going to be feeling soon :)

ok its been way too long!!! how is everybody doing?

Wana, did you have your twins????

Ladies, we need an update here!!

Wana, where can I find your update about the boys?

Hi rox. Where is the time going! Cannot believe Thomas is 14lb 2oz now... He feels it as well. I'm living being a mummy. How are you doing?

We are doing great! Cedrik is now almost 9 lbs, I am bf and I love it! He started sleeping 6 hrs at night its awesome! He is a little fussy during the day but its part of having a baby! Atleast he's good at night!

Rox- most I gave ever got at night is 4 and half hours! What's your secret? Thomas doesn't sleep. Just tends to nap xx

No secret really!! During the day he's fussy and doesnt sleep much so he's exhausted at night lol
But during the day there is tones of lights, noise, I talk to him alot but at night I leave all the lights off except the tv with no noise at all and I dont talk to him.. Maybe that helped too who knows!
We have a problem though! He sleeps in his mamaroo, he doesnt like the bassinet nor the crib :S hope we can change that soon enough!

What's a mamaroo? Thomas only naps for 30 mins during the day. The first stint at night is good but after that he just wants to be in bed with us so I am constantly up and down putting him in his crib. He would sleep well if I left him in our bed! I keep it dark at night and try to not engage with him even when he flashes his gorgeous gummy smile :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->