Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Congrats Bella. He's such a cutie. Good to know you and your babies are doing well Destiny and Daisy.

Annabel is doing well. We have some issues with latching which makes my nipples hurt so I alternate between breastfeeding directly and expressing milk for bottle feeding. She's got her days and nights mixed up because she sleeps through the day and stays awake at night. I hope that changes soon.

All the best Allforthegirl and Jessica

My bump turned pink n March 14th! Harmony Rae was delivered by c-section and weighed 7lbs 11oz and 19.75 inches long. We have only been home 1 day so trying to settle into a routine...will post more later (with a pic!)

My bump turned pink n March 14th! Harmony Rae was delivered by c-section and weighed 7lbs 11oz and 19.75 inches long. We have only been home 1 day so trying to settle into a routine...will post more later (with a pic!)

Congrats. Welcome to team pink

Hard to believe Adrianna is 1 month tomorrow, feeling very blessed. Hope everyone is doing well.

Had Adrianna's one month wellness check everything was perfect and she's at 7lbs 15 ounces :O :happydance:

Hi sorry I've been MIA.

Had my birthday on Easter which turned into a nice relaxing night in. Zodi seemed extra well-behaved that day ;) IL's came over with a nice vest for me and a sweet Moses basket for Zodi. MIL made sheets and mattress for a wicker basket she carried OH and his sister around when they were babies in Africa. Very cool and thoughtful.

We went to the beach this past weekend! Very nice to get away for a little while and LO was just a dream. He is growing up so fast; yesterday he smiled, twice! Definite lip curling and crinkly eyes :cloud9: :cloud9:

We have decided to stop going to GP for weight checks. We figure they cause me more stress than anything about my supply and his weight etc and that's not good. He is growing into his clothes, has plenty of wet nappies, is reaching milestones and is definitely more alert. So I don't need to be scared by docs with their "failure to thrive" words. He's gaining at his own pace. And WIC weighs him at every appointment each month, that's enough for me and OH :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->