Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Destinyk

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Would love to find some lovely ladies that are due around late February or anytime in March so we can share our wonderful and not so wonderful experiences. Let's follow and support each other on our journeys to parenthood!

This is my first child but all mommies are welcome first child or not.

NOTE: The codes for our signature graphic can be found on pages 7 and 52! :)

My EDD is March 9, 2016 .

Will update bump buddies in a list below with your EDD and stork!
February 28: Hopeful0404
March 02: Daisydreamer :yellow: welcomed Zodi on 2/26/2016 blue bump!
March 05: Amytrisha :angel:
March 09: Destinyk :pink: welcomed Adrianna on 2/27/16!
March 10: Blessedheart :pink:
March 13: Mrswag
March 16: Xstwx
March 17: Allforthegirl :blue:
March 20: Jessica28
March 21: Bellarosa8302 :blue: & Scarlett2 :yellow:
March 22: Bohemiangel
March 23: Chrissy05 :blue: & Sarahlou372 :blue:
March 24: Bombshellmom :pink:
March 25: NikkiR143 :pink:
March 26: Rcbrown08 & Apaki

Hi and congratulations!

I'm due my second little one around the 13th March :)

Hello thank you and congratulations to you as well! How're you feeling so far?

I've got awful acid reflux and feel sick if I don't eat regularly but apart from that, and a load of bloat!, I'm feeling good. How are you feeling?

I'm going to my docs this week to see if I can get an early scan as after 3 losses I'm stressing out a bit!

Hi Ladies! I would love to join you!

I have a little boy and we are expecting our second around March 16th but not confirmed yet.

I have been feeling alright except on and off sickness and bloating. Plus always been tired haha

Mrswag I can relate to feeling sick when going to long without eating. It's awful, if I'm hungry I have to drop everything and eat otherwise in 30 mins I'm on the verge of vomiting. Overall though I can't complain as I only feel sick then and the only other symptoms I have are peeing like a race horse, a little bloating and cramping. I hope your doc apt goes great! Everything will be perfect don't be worried you have a sticky bean! Sometimes we are our own worst enemy don't stress, even if you can't see much I'm sure you'll see something! I'm trying to shoot for a scan Saturday morning.

Xstwx welcome! Congrats on your 2nd! Hope the sickness wears off soon! When would you like to see the doc?

I am scheduled to go to the Dr Aug 12th. In reality it's only 3 weeks away but that feels like a lifetime right now. It sounds silly but except for the odd sickness or ache I really don't feel pregnant. Its strange. I think I'm going to get another test to just reassure myself. Wow I've gone crazy haha

Xstwx haha your not crazy Id hate to wait that long too! I can relate to the not feeling so pregnant, in fact I was telling hubby just today I imagined more symptoms when I "thought" I was pregnant then when I'm actually pregnant! I felt more pregnant when I really wasn't, the mind truly is a powerful thing. I say if taking another test makes you feel better do it, it won't cause any harm! Get a digital one with the weeks I did and it definitely made it feel more "real"

Mrswag I can relate to feeling sick when going to long without eating. It's awful, if I'm hungry I have to drop everything and eat otherwise in 30 mins I'm on the verge of vomiting. Overall though I can't complain as I only feel sick then and the only other symptoms I have are peeing like a race horse, a little bloating and cramping. I hope your doc apt goes great! Everything will be perfect don't be worried you have a sticky bean! Sometimes we are our own worst enemy don't stress, even if you can't see much I'm sure you'll see something! I'm trying to shoot for a scan Saturday morning.

Xstwx welcome! Congrats on your 2nd! Hope the sickness wears off soon! When would you like to see the doc?

Welcome Xstwx and congratulations!

Thank you Destinyk :) trying my best to keep busy so I don't stress, luckily my 2.5yo helps with that!! Good luck with getting your scan.

Mrswag your welcome! Yes they are quite good at keeping us occupied! Thanks for the luck, I'm going to be calling on my lunch break to make an appointment which should be any minute now!

I ended up taking another test and it came up with a nice bold line so I am happier now. But your right I defiantly felt more pregnant when I wasn't and waiting to test all those months. It's amazing how the mind and body works. Hows everyone feeling today? x

Xstwx I'm glad you feel better after the test! I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm excited because I made my first ultrasound appointment for Saturday at 9:30! I also think I found the birthing center im going to use so I'm pretty stoked about that! Hubby and I are moving up to Ocala August 31 so I won't be able to check it out in person until then but so far everything I see in their website makes me happy. How's everyone else feeling?

Thats awesome. Even not been there till August still gives you plenty of time should you not like it for some reason after you see it. How far along will you be when you get your scan done?
I'm doing alright, My IBS seems to be playing up atm. I didn't have it when I was pregnant with DS so I'm a little concerned about how this is going to play out. Hopefully will just sty in the background but we will see.

Xstwx exactly! I found one other birthing center in the area but the one I mentioned earlier passed the "virtual" interview :haha: with a few more points. When I get my scan on Saturday I will be 6w4d which is still pretty early but I am anxious to see little bean and make sure they're in the right spot. Plus this clinic does them for free so why not! Sorry to hear about your IBS I hope it's just a random flare and will go away just as quickly as it arose!

Thanks I hope it does too. Seems to be bothered right now by sweet stuff....which sucks!! Because all I want is sweet stuff haha
Hey if it's free why not right! Thats awesome I wish we had one like that around here!
I would love to be in a birthing center but OH is firm set on a hospital so I guess as I get the baby he gets the hospital :)
Are you hoping for a boy or girl??

Xstwx oh man! I can't even eat anything sweet, just thinking about it makes my stomach turn! Google "Hope Women's Center" you may have one around you because we have 4 different locations, all their services are free! OH is on board with the birthing center simply because it is all women and since he doesn't like the thought of a guy down there he's asking no questions, plus they accept our insurance! If for some reason I'm no longer deemed low risk though I will have no option but to go to a hospital so we're keeping our fingers crossed because honestly I'm not so comfortable with the ideas of a guy down there either! I'm really hoping for a boy but I will be happy either way as long as it's healthy as it's taken us a year to get anything at all, what are you hoping for?

Xstwx - sorry to hear about you IBS, im a sufferer as well and its no fun somtimes! Hope it calms down soon for you.

Destinyk - yay for finding your birthing centre! Can't wait to hear the results of your scan tomorrow :)

I have a Drs appointment this afternoon to see if they will refer me to the EPAU for a early scan, hoping to get one next week. All my symptoms seem to have gone apart from being so tired all the time, I feel like I could spend all day in bed!

The closest one we have is like 4 hours away but it looks awesome! Yh I get that, I am going to a practice that has all female Dr's for that reason. Strangely it doesn't seem to bother OH is a male were to be down there. Men can be weird haha
We are hoping for a girl this time. OH has a son thats 7 and we have our little man thats 15months so a girl would be really nice. I need some pink around this house! But at the end of the day like you I would be happy with whichever as long as they are happy and healthy I'm good! Now if I could just get some energy to get stuff done that would be awesome!

Yh IBS sucks, even more when you can't take anything for it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->