Looking for March Bump Buddies!

congrats blessedheart!

Bella, :hugs: hope you are getting close and LO comes on a weekend for you or some time early in the AM during the week. Sorry your OB won't write you time off, every pregnancy is different and very hard for some women. I don't think every woman should work up til their due date, that's insanity. Also, I changed Zodi in a sunny window today and he hardly fussed at all. Though he did pee :dohh: but that's my boy for ya :haha:

Allforthegirl, I hope you get some more signs too. It's barely March and we've just got you and Bella left now :)

Bella and Allforthegirl I am hoping your babies don't keep you waiting much longer! Crazy to think we've all come this far together :)

I am still in the group...just don't post much. Baby due march 19th but possible c-section on or around the 12th

Jessica glad to hear your still part of the group, hope you and baby are well

Thanks... waiting for an appointment now. It looks like I will need a scheduled c-section. So hoping for a date today. All is well otherwise but I feel so huge and uncmfortable! We stayed team yellow but I am betting on a girl.

Jessica I hope your csection is as gentle as possible on you. Meeting your baby will be wonderful :)

Happy to announce that Adrianna's weight check came in at 5 pounds 11 ounces! She had went down to 5 pounds so I'm super happy :D

Good job mama, sure does feel good when baby is doing well

jessica, WSS ^ won't they try to turn baby first? Have you looked into Spinning Babies website?

Thought I'd give a little update on Adrianna :) she's is doing great especially with breastfeeding. I use to have to wake her every three hours to eat but now she does it on her own and sometimes only and hour or two has passed between feedings. I've gotten to know her signs so she hardly has to cry for food except at night because well mommas passed out and doesn't see her sucking her fingers and such. Actually she doesn't cry for much of anything only when she's really hungry or when she doesn't want to be bothered with a diaper change :haha: though she's gotten better with that but other than that she just makes cute little noises and faces. She sleeps through the night unless she's hungry and I'm amazed at how heavy of a sleeper she is I mean literally she could sleep through a war, which is a relief since I have two dogs that like to bark at anything and everything. Her unbilical stump has already fallen off and she's turned over to her side from tummy and from laying on her back twice and she's lifted her head and held it up for two seconds many times. I dread starting school now because it's going to be so hard for me to leave her :( AFM I'm doing really really well, it never stung to pee or anything and I don't feel sore at all. The bleeding slows and then picks up a little and the cycle repeats. I see my original midwife for postpartum checks since I was able to have a vaginal birth which is nice! I see her this coming Tuesday for my two week check, in hoping she says my two stitches have healed and gives me the green light for some er cuddling with DH because I'm getting kind of antsy! :haha:

Man all you ladies wanting to dtd so soon after birth are crazy :haha: I always was so uncomfortable I didn't want ANYTHING in or around my bits :rofl:

Glad that you are doing well though Destiny. Sounds like you and Adrianna are a great team. :flower:

Allforthegirl haha! I can totally understand I really do I thought I'd be so uncomfortable that I wouldn't even want to think about anything near my bits but maybe because she was smaller she didn't do as much damage ? :shrug: who knows but I definitely don't want to try it without ok from mw first, don't want to be scarred for life after a bad experience :haha:

Thank you, it's amazing how much you can love someone. You just don't know until you have a child how much you can love.

Yeah I tried and know that it effing hurts after for me. Even if the out side bits are good....it is the inside that is whole different story. Though I know that many don't ever have issues, so maybe you'll be good :winkwink: Plus I just don't dtd while bleeding....can't stand it.

Yes it is quite amazing the love we can have for them.

Glad to hear you are doing well Destiny! Zodi is lifting his head up too, some times when I burp him he lifts up and turns and lands right on my lip and starts suckling :haha: OH thinks it's strange but I think it's cute. And I'm glad that he's not the only one that cries during diaper changes :( Hate hearing the sound but other than that and hunger he is good too, also a very heavy sleeper.

Sounds like you are doing so brilliantly! I hope your two week check goes well and you and OH can get back to it, (tmi) OH and I DTD a two days ago and other than being more sensitive where I tore it went well :thumbup:

They didn't try and turn the baby... apparently it is a big baby and very little room to turn. I have my pre-admission tomorrow morning and at 8 am on Monday, I should see my little rainbow. All are convinced it is a boy but my gut tells me it is another little girly... we shall see!

Daisy that is cute! Trust me Zodi is not the only one who prefers to sit in his bodily fluids then have his diaper changed :haha: but she is slowly crying for less time and not as intensely. I'm glad to hear DTD was overall pleasant I hope I'm as lucky!!

Jessica good luck and I hope your recovery is quick! Can't wait to see what color your bump turns!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->