Looking for mummies to be in January?

rachieroo

2 Girls, 1 boy, 2 pmps.
Reaction score
Hi ladies, just lookin for people due in Jan that want to be buddies!? I am due Jan 25th, and havent had many replies on my threads, so it would be great for the support! :flower: x

hey hun! Congratulations! Im due january 3rd! With my 2nd very excited :) xxxx

hello!!! i am due on the 25th as well!!!! (i think) this is my first baby! how are you feeling have you had any symptoms yet!?

Ahhhh congrats every one I am due 9 th. Lots of Capricorn babies hehe :) xxx

Hi everyone, there are two threads for january to be mums.
One is HERE
Other is HERE
Hope they help and congratulations!!

How is everyone feeling?? i am so nervous this time around! xx

hello!!! i am due on the 25th as well!!!! (i think) this is my first baby! how are you feeling have you had any symptoms yet!?

ahh wow! How are you feeling?? this is my second, but i am more nervous this time! haha! none really, only being really grumpy, i feel sorry for DH! Have you had any?? xx

Hello...I am due the 26th. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I am 36 and this will be my 4th. I have had the following symptoms...sore bbs, peeing, headache, mild nausea, tired. How about the rest of you?

ahh congrats! #4!! is there much of an age gap between your other children?? xx

Hi january girls!

I'm 25, pregnant on my first little bambino and I'm due on the 20th Jan!!! :) :) :)

congrats every one! only about 7/8 months to go :)

7week scan? how many do you get? im jealous lol. x

I have to pay, Ive booked in with a private clinic :) My 12/13 week scan is miles away!!!!

ah fair enough! ye tell me about it, i think they should let us all have an early scan too, at about 7 weeks!! we wouldnt have to wait so long then lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->