Looking for November Bump Buddies!!

Easter was good! My doctor canceled my first appointment yesterday so they changed my appointment for tomorrow morning. So I will see... The only symptom I have is morning sickness but it's just for the breakfast and lately I'm hating all that is sweet even juices. :( Fortunately no vomiting only the disgusting taste in the morning.

How is everyone doing? I'm still feeling terrible:cry:! ALL day nausea:sick: I just want this first trimester to be over with already. Nothing sounds good and its like torture trying to make myself eat. Even drinking water makes me want to vomit.

Twag did you end up getting any medicine? I'm so on the verge of asking for some as I don't know how much longer I can stand this. But I just keep telling myself that it should be ending soon ](*,)

Mimzy I did get medication and it is helping to a degree in that I am not being sick over 10 times a day (I was diagnosed with HG) but I do still get sick but maybe once or twice a day and also once the meds wear off but I do still feel neausea all day long and force feed/drink myself! not fun - I am hoping in a couple of weeks time this will all be over and I can start to feel normal again :wacko:

If you are struggling to drink fluids etc then I would recommend getting some as you do not want to get dehydrated :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->