Looking for November Bump Buddies!!

Hey! I'm November 4th expecting number 2, DD is 2 yrs 3 months. Anyone got any tips for all day long nausea? I'm comtpletly exhausted especially with running round after my full of energy toddler!!

Welcome Frankie!:flower: I also have all day on and off nausea..no fun:nope: I've been wearing these Sea Band motion sickness bands on my wrists and I've noticed snacking on crackers or ginger gum helps. An empty stomach makes me feel twenty times worse. Even though I have an appetite for nothing I just have to make myself eat something then I feel better.

How are you ladies feeling? I'm still dealing with all day on and off nausea:sick: no fun :nope:

I'm thinking if it doesn't get better soon I might need to break down and ask my midwife for some medication. I don't think I can stand going another 5 weeks or so like this. I try snacking even though I have an appetite for nothing, sea bands, ginger gum, crackers, nothing seems to help. You ladies have any tips?

Sorry no tips here as I am exactly the same feel sick all day long fromt the moment I open my eyes to the moment I fall asleep and I am now being sick sometimes even if it is just bile or dry heaving it is horrific :(
I can't touch ginger eww makes me worse and sea sick bands do nothing I am at a loss and also thinking of speaking to my midwife on Tuesday about what I can do as another 5 or more weeks of this will do me in :(

I'm another one with all day nausea :( haven't been sick yet (touch wood) but it seems to be getting worse by the day. I was sat in the bathroom by the toilet for most of the evening yesterday just waiting!

Sea bands don't work for me either, and I don't feel like eating anything :( Trying to at least graze on stuff though so there is something in my stomach. Sipping lots of water too! x

well this is horrible...I don't think the sea bands help me either but I'm too scared to take them off in fear that my nausea will be even worse:wacko:
Even drinking water hurts my stomach :growlmad:

But I just have to keep reminding myself that this is a good sign. I'm a little worried since my scan last week when they said baby HB was a little low. I go Thurs for another scan in hopes that the HB picked up.

I know what you mean Mimzy although I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! :wacko: these are my only symptoms and I guess it means everything is okay in there :wacko: I won't find out until my 12 week scan which is kinda freaking me out :(

I am sure your little bubba's HB will be just perfect :hugs:

I don't get to find out until 12 weeks either! Seems like such a long wait this time around!

Hi guys!

I haven't posted in a while because I couldn't find the thread :cry: but I got another early scan last week because of discharge I was having,. At 5w6d she only seen the gestinational sac no yolk sac no FP then last
Week at 6w6d she seen the yolk sac, embryo, and start of a heart beat :happydance:even tho it was to small to measure, she said it doesn't look like a miscarriage because the baby is growing, but is it normal to be back dated because it only measured at 5w5d... I go back to the dr today to see if my beta doubled because the dr said it was really low at 597 for 5w3d... So everyone pray that they have doubled!

Well my all day nausea seems to have subsided!! And now I'm missing it, typical! I have my scan next weds and it can't come quick enough, still got sore nipples and tired so staying positive, freaks me out when I don't feel sick all day long! I remember with my daughter at 8 and a half weeks I woke up one day feeling complelty normal, so booked an urgent scan and everything was fine. Fingers crossed everything's ok!! Mimzy hope everything goes ok stay positive! X

I got more scans and dating today! I'm due Nov 16th now I ovulated later then I thought

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
congrats voiceofbeauty glad to hear everything is looking good! Did your beta's double?

For us suffering with this horrible MS I read about taking Vit B-6 to help and called my midwife to make sure it was okay. She said I could give it a try just not to exceed 60mg. Everything over the counter is 100mg so I'm just cutting it in half. I'll let you ladies no if it gives me any relief.

congrats voiceofbeauty glad to hear everything is looking good! Did your beta's double?

For us suffering with this horrible MS I read about taking Vit B-6 to help and called my midwife to make sure it was okay. She said I could give it a try just not to exceed 60mg. Everything over the counter is 100mg so I'm just cutting it in half. I'll let you ladies no if it gives me any relief.
Thank you mimzy! I'm not sure my doctor didn't tell me, he just sent me for the scans and told me to come bsck Monday for my OB profile... But I'm assuming they did since I was able to see baby and hear the heart beat...

I hope that the B6 helps with your MS..

I've heard a vitamin B-6\Unisom combo works well. Unisom is a sleep aid as well so I think you are supposed to take them together at night and the B-6 again in the morning. Definitely double check that though. I do know my doc said it's ok to take 1 Unisom at night and 1/2 during the day.

Mimzy please do let me know if that works as I need anything right now being physically sick all day is draining :sick:

I am going to ask my Midwife on Tuesday if there are any suggestions I don't really want to take medication if I can help it :wacko:

Voiceofbeauty - I am glad you saw your little bubba and heard the HB :hugs:

Lilsoybean my midwife did mention Unisom too but I ended up not getting that because I don't want to be even more tired than I already am. :wacko:

I also read eating protein helps. So I had two hard boiled eggs last night and two more this morning and I'm feeling SOOOOOO much better than yesterday. :thumbup:

scratch that feel terrible guess I was just lucky for a little bit this am...I feel terrible!!!!!:cry:

11th here, think that may changed to around the 14th once I've had my scan though as I have a 32 day cycle.

Mimzy good luck with your scan today I hope you see a nice strong HB :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"