Looking for November Bump Buddies!!

I also have a scan today, at 2pm due to some bleeding yesterday. Not too worried as it looked like old blood and I've had no cramping but still a bit anxious!

Good luck mimzy x

Thanks Twag and Smile!

And good luck to you too Smile, lets both post updates after :)

Had my scan :) everything was fine thankfully. Have a small haematoma which explains the bleeding but it's no where near the pregnancy sac so all good :) good heartbeat and baby is 7mm long!

Good news Smile :happydance: What is a hematoma, will it just heal on its own?

My US went good too! Was able to see baby even without doing an tranvaginal US! Baby looked a lot bigger from last week already. Saw the HB flickering away. I asked what it was but she told me she couldn't tell me that I had to wait for my doctor but that it was higher than last time and that I shouldn't worry. :cloud9:

Hope the midwife doesn't take two days to call me with the results again. But I'm not worried since I looked at the notes and it was 90 last week and that is exactly what DS's was at my first US with him. And then his picked up at the next too.

Hi! Mind if I join you? My due date is Nov 16 according to Ovia pregnancy app and other sites. I'm 6w+6d and my first doctor appointment is going to be at April 6. :flower:

Can I join you too according to pregnancy care my EDD is 23/11/15

Welcome Marie and Tricks:flower:

How is everyone feeling and how was your weekend? For you ladies suffering morning/all day sickness like me I really think taking the B-6 supplement has been helping a little so you might want to check with your doctor or midwife if you want to give it a try too! :thumbup:

Thanks Mimzy I have my midwife appointment tomorrow morning at 9am and I will be asking what/if I can take to stop this as I am not sure I can cope much longer :wacko:

Mimzy, a haematoma is a "solid swelling of clotted blood within the tissues" (according to google!). The EPU nurse said that I may have some more bleeding or my body will absorb it but I haven't had any yet which is good!

Midwife finally called with my results from Friday's US she said the baby is doing good and growing. Heartbeat is now 149. She did also say that I have a small cyst on my right ovary and that there was some old blood, prob left over from implantation and that it may come out or it may not. She said that is why I prob saw some blood a few weeks ago. Glad to have an explanation for the spotting I had.

Smile I wonder if that is similar to what you have?

I think that's exactly what I have/had Mimzy! The sonographer said they sometimes call it implantation bleeding, though I'd assumed that happened before AF was due. Apparently not! :haha: so glad everything is fine with you too x

Hi everyone, can I join the party? I am due November 7 with my second. :)

How's everyone feeling? 9 weeks 4 days and the all day nauseas back!!!! So much worst at night, bleugh. Had a u/s last week which was wow fearful tho! Babies HB was 180! X

Finally went for first OB visit yesterday. They did a u/s which they said made my due date November 10, which is a week out from last period dating, but they said that was normal. It was so amazing to see the little peanut with strong heartbeat. They also recommended Zantac for nausea and it has helped tremendously, so there's a thought for those who may need a new suggestion for that.

welcome lizzie:flower:

great news frankie and piano :happydance:

Piano I might need to try Zantac I've been using tums, but don't know that its helping much. I've been battling ALL day nausea too:sick:! It really sinks:growlmad: I just keep hoping it will get better soon and be completely gone by second trimester [-o<

How was everyone's Easter. I ended up telling my Mom and Step Dad over the weekend. She guesses it because I had my sea bands on. Still haven't told any other friends or family yet though.

Easter was fine. I felt kind of terrible on Easter. My sickness comes and goes. Like last night I was miserable. I've felt pretty good today as long as I keep something on my stomach at all times. I was feeling so nauseas yesterday afternoon so I decided to force myself to take a walk to get some fresh air. It actually helped quite a bit. I did end up dry heaving and almost puking in my neighbors yard near the end ....but the first part was lovely :).

I don't go in for another scan until April 23rd so just hoping that everything is continuing to develop correctly in there. I wish I could know for sure but going in for scans and blood tests makes me so anxious. I think I'm just nervous because I lost the baby last time at 8.5 weeks and I'm right around there now. I didn't miscarry until 10 weeks though...just makes me nervous to be around the same time.

Well, not much else to report. Just trying to deal with nausea and getting through each day.

trick me too :(

lilsoybean understandable that you would be nervous but its a good sign that baby is doing just fine since you're still sick in all. :hugs:

Has anyone else been experiencing anxiety? I have bad bouts of anxiety where my heart is racing and I have to take deep breaths. I remember feeling this way when I was preg with DS I really hope it stops soon! I don't need this on top of feeling miserable!:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->