Looking for others just under five Weeks...

opaque - I hope you can get in to get a scan at 6wks. GL!!

Try not to worry much about your dream, I dont think it means anything. :hugs:

I am constantly worrying about every little thing going from bloating to cramps/backaches. I know I wont quit worrying until I see my little bean. I thought the 2ww after O was bad, but this 2ww for my first scan is so much worse.

I know it doesn't mean anything - but ugghh.. :(

I did just order a t-shirt that has a stork on it and says "Expected Landing October 2012" - for under $8 it was my hope shirt - to combat the dream :)

I did read that morning sickness can be a good sign in relation to miscarriage - and I can't say I'm sick in the morning - but if I don't get orange juice right away I get.. uncomfortable? .. my stomach doesn't feel good - so that little thing (right or wrong) gave me some piece...

and yes - this wait - sooo much worse - I have a call into my doc to get a note of release to get a scan at 7 weeks (want to get one then as 6 weeks is you SHOULD be able to see a heart beat - so I figure 7 is a little safer).

But.. many woman wait until 10 weeks - and many women are just fine.. so maybe I'll be more calm in a week.. maybe... right? :) :haha:

I too have long cycles so although it's been 6 weeks the scan I got yest showed a 4.5- 5 week sac. Nothing in the sac tho but it may be too early, have to go back in 2 weeks unless my bleeding gets worse ;-( It's my first time through this, not cool!!! X

I am new to the forums and am looking for some advice and comfort in this process! I had a miscarriage in October at like 4 weeks and 3 days... I am not 4 weeks and 4 days and so nervous! I got my first positive on Sunday-I used first response tests and got a positive but very very faint line... we were so excited! I took another one to two each day since and they had been getting darker- still not as dark as the control line but getting darker from that first faint line... then yesterday I started cramping bad! It felt like my period was going to start any minute! I was so worried! I called and talked to a nurse and she found out I was working at a child care center in the infant room- she advised me to take it easy and not lift much over 10 lbs till I can get my first ultra sound at 6-7 weeks. I took another test this morning and it was so so faint!!! I was devestated! Also when I wiped this morning I had some brownish red discharge. Waited a few more hours and took another one- it came back darker than this morning test... I dont know what to think of this! Last time in october before I miscarried my tests were all over the place postive one time then neg, posititve and then neg.. If you cant tell i am terrified to loose this one again! Some please give advice! Hope I can get something to feel better!

I too am due October 5! I am so nervous! I am terrified to miscarry again!

opaque - I hope you can get in to get a scan at 6wks. GL!!

Try not to worry much about your dream, I dont think it means anything. :hugs:

I am constantly worrying about every little thing going from bloating to cramps/backaches. I know I wont quit worrying until I see my little bean. I thought the 2ww after O was bad, but this 2ww for my first scan is so much worse.

opaque - That shirt sounds cute!! I think once you get the scan, you will be a lot calmer. I know I will be. I've never had a scan early, so this is all new to me. I didnt get one with my daughter until I was over 12wks.

kittycat123 - Good luck to you and I hope everything is ok!! I am sure it was just too early to see anything. :)

kailirwin - The cramps are normal, as long as they are not constant and severe. As for the spotting, I would definitely take it easy and if it gets worse go to the ER. My hpt's were darker with second morning urine. Good luck to you and I hope everything turns out just fine.

Hi ladies I found out I was pregnant last Friday and am due on the 8th oct, so about 4 weeks 3 days.

I am also worried sick! My boobs had gone larger and slightly sore last week but now back to normal!! I did a boots pregnancy test today which says I'm still pregnant but I can't help but worry.

How are everyone's symptoms? Mine are slight heartburn and passing urine more often. I've also been getting slight cramps on and off.

Wish the 12 week mark would hurry!!

I am new to the forums and am looking for some advice and comfort in this process! I had a miscarriage in October at like 4 weeks and 3 days... I am not 4 weeks and 4 days and so nervous! I got my first positive on Sunday-I used first response tests and got a positive but very very faint line... we were so excited! I took another one to two each day since and they had been getting darker- still not as dark as the control line but getting darker from that first faint line... then yesterday I started cramping bad! It felt like my period was going to start any minute! I was so worried! I called and talked to a nurse and she found out I was working at a child care center in the infant room- she advised me to take it easy and not lift much over 10 lbs till I can get my first ultra sound at 6-7 weeks. I took another test this morning and it was so so faint!!! I was devestated! Also when I wiped this morning I had some brownish red discharge. Waited a few more hours and took another one- it came back darker than this morning test... I dont know what to think of this! Last time in october before I miscarried my tests were all over the place postive one time then neg, posititve and then neg.. If you cant tell i am terrified to loose this one again! Some please give advice! Hope I can get something to feel better!

I'm by NO means an expert - BUT I've been told by SEVERAL people that tests can go light and dark for no reason other then timing, water consumption - actual tests, etc. So try not to read too much into it (and yes thats me calling the kettle black as I too have taken like 20 tests over the course of the week). I'm trying to take comfort in the fact that I have symptoms. But honestly - all you can do is wait. Some spotting - espeically brown ish spotting is normal. Cramping is normal as well and can ACTUALLY mean good things if the cramping is from a cyst. The problem is - we never know what is good and what is bad. What I have read EVERYWHERE is - once you know you are having a miscarriage - there is little you can do about it - AND preventing one is nearly impossible at this stage. I try to remember that and that 90% of early miscarriages are due to genetic issues that would net an unhealthy or not survivable baby - so in a sense the miscarriage is a blessing.

However - bottom line - I know none of this matters - its scary and it sucks :(

Hi ladies I found out I was pregnant last Friday and am due on the 8th oct, so about 4 weeks 3 days.

I am also worried sick! My boobs had gone larger and slightly sore last week but now back to normal!! I did a boots pregnancy test today which says I'm still pregnant but I can't help but worry.

How are everyone's symptoms? Mine are slight heartburn and passing urine more often. I've also been getting slight cramps on and off.

Wish the 12 week mark would hurry!!

I have morning.. humm.. I can't say sickness - but my stomach is on the fritz - my tastes are all over the place and not my normal tastes. I have the heartburn and the frequent urination - I also have cramping / pulling / pressure. I also have discomfort if I sit / stand / lean / lay in a position that puts pressure on my belly for more then 5-10 mins.

Boobs are big - and darkened - and veins more prominent - they are on and off sore - depending on the day / time / bra wearage :)

autigers55 - How oh HOW did you make it to 12 weeks?? I'm not sure I'm goign to be able to get the early scan - I have to get a note from my doc and I'm not sure sight unseen if they'll sign off on it.. but we'll see..

I'm trying - really hard - to live one day at a time - I'm pregnant today - today I have symptoms.. but sigh.. I want this baby!

Nurse1980 - My symptoms are sore boobs, heartburn, frequent urination, gas, nausea off and on, cramps/pressure/pulling, backache, bloating, and fatigue. The nausea hasnt been that bad but sometimes after eating, I feel super sick. I am also pretty sure I am going to be showing in the next couple of weeks because I already have a daughter.

opaque - The only reason I made it was because I was a carefree and wasnt in tune with my body then and we werent really ttc. Now that I am pregnant, after trying for 2 yrs, I am going crazy. If they made me wait that long with this one, I would go insane.

I'm sooo excited! I just got notified that my doctor is giving me a release to go to Siemens and have my ultra sound done. I also last night was approved for the "study" (everyone is approved but none the less) and thus just have to call today to set up at 7 week appt - thats 3 weeks before my doc appt - which means I only have 2 weeks to go! I've done (along with everyone else) the TWW so this is very relaxing to me :)

Hi ladies, I would love to join you, if I may, eventhough, I am only 4 weeks today. I found out at 8 dpo that I was pregnant and had a beta done the next day on 1/27. It was 62.8, which the nurse told me was low for 3 weeks?? (Don't get that one, but ok) Then I went in on the 31st for another beta and it was 656.9. I have an u/s scheduled for 2/20 around 6 or 6 1/2 weeks!

Welcome!

You may be the best person to help me with my current quandary.

So.. I'm 5 weeks. My doc won't see me until 10 (due partly to no open appts - but they don't like to see you until 8 at earliest) Its my first pregnancy and I of course know many woman who've miscarried so I'm freaked out.

I have an opportunity to be an "Ob Model" with Siemens and get as many and as frequent ultra sounds as I want for free (3 d too!) I've contact my doctor who willingly and easily gave me a release for the ultra sound that I'd like to have at 7 weeks.

I was super excited - then I talked to a g/f here at the office who lost a baby (I think around 8 weeks but I" mnot sure) and then had a healthy pregnancy. She said not to do it.. her reasoning is - it doesn't mean everythign is ok (nothing does and I know that) and she wouldn't want the "false hope". Everything I have read states that at 6 weeks you should be able to see the heart beat - and when you do your miscarriage rate drops just a bit more.

My reason for wanting it is DH and I will be traveling the next week (he to Cali for work and me to Vegas for work) and I'd love to go into those trips knowing that we have a growing baby in the right spot (aka not tubal which I would think I'd lose before then if it was) and has a heart beating. IT would give me a sense of peace (As much as anyone can have when carring a baby anyway with all the unknowns of everything).

What are your alls thoughts? (I'm not looking for judgement just - in your personal life would you?)

I agree it helps to hear what others are feeling. Im so sacred i can't decide whether im experiencing morning sickness or its just nerves, (i used to feel exactly like this whenever i was really nervous like in exams or at confrontations). I think its normal but this forum helps keep you grounded.
Good luck.

I'm getting one done because I've had three miscarriages before (that and I'm wondering about twins), with Sept being the last one. There is a chance that you won't hear a heartbeat that early but that can be normal. So if you get one that early, you just need to remind yourself that it doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong.

I think I'm ok with that - honestly if I saw a sac in the right place - and then maybe a heartbeat (should be there at 7 weeks I think) then I'd feel so much better .. I worry about a tubal or a miscarriage.. I don't have any real reason to worry - I think its just first time pregnancy and normal jitters.. :)

As my girl friend said (who miscarried after her first ultra sound) - having a picture of that baby made it easier for her to say goodbye to it - she would do it all over again if she could.

I think I'm ok with that - honestly if I saw a sac in the right place - and then maybe a heartbeat (should be there at 7 weeks I think) then I'd feel so much better .. I worry about a tubal or a miscarriage.. I don't have any real reason to worry - I think its just first time pregnancy and normal jitters.. :)

As my girl friend said (who miscarried after her first ultra sound) - having a picture of that baby made it easier for her to say goodbye to it - she would do it all over again if she could.

I think I read somewhere on the internet up to 8 weeks.

opaque - Glad to hear you were able to get a scan sooner. :) I say if getting this scan helps put your mind at ease, do it. I know my mind will be put at ease as soon as I get my scan.

sdeitrick - Congratulations!! Wow, your numbers were super high. I think I would be wondering about twins too if my beta levels were that high already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->