Looking for others just under five Weeks...

Hi All... Really looking for some insight on this... I am just barely pregnant- 4 weeks and a few days really I went in to get blood work done yesterday and I know I am early- well the nurse who was suppose to call me back with results today wasnt there so i think just a receptionist lady called me to tell me and she said that my numbers were only at 16... I am not sure what this mean really. I looked it up in what to expect when youre expecting and it says it normal to have your HCG levels at 5- 140... something. So isnt this normal?? I understand that its low but i am so early isnt that ok? My expected period was only like yesterday or the day before. I have gotten positive pregnancy tests since Sunday... The lady who called wouldnt tell me much though... all she kept saying was that she thought they were too low... ?Someone please help! I am going crazy until I can talk to the real nurse tomorrow hopefully!

Hi All... Really looking for some insight on this... I am just barely pregnant- 4 weeks and a few days really I went in to get blood work done yesterday and I know I am early- well the nurse who was suppose to call me back with results today wasnt there so i think just a receptionist lady called me to tell me and she said that my numbers were only at 16... I am not sure what this mean really. I looked it up in what to expect when youre expecting and it says it normal to have your HCG levels at 5- 140... something. So isnt this normal?? I understand that its low but i am so early isnt that ok? My expected period was only like yesterday or the day before. I have gotten positive pregnancy tests since Sunday... The lady who called wouldnt tell me much though... all she kept saying was that she thought they were too low... ?Someone please help! I am going crazy until I can talk to the real nurse tomorrow hopefully!

Oh I wish I could help! I know nothing about blood work :( I can tell you...i'm thinking of you!!

It's not really the number that matters as much as it is the doubling that matters. They'll probably have you do another one to make sure the number is doubling.

And... testing center just called - whoever I talked to didn't know what they were talking about - I can't get an ultrasound with them until 13 weeks - so I'm bakc to having to wait until 10 weeks for my doc appt. I know its probably fine - but I'm really upset and DH doesn't get why and why I don't wnat to do anything about it righ tnow.. ugghhh I HATE this waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->