Looking for positive thoughts

happy138

Reaction score
Hi ladies,! I got my bfp at 10dpo that is on Jun 13 . My hcg value was 54 on Jun 13 and 185 on Jun 15. So it kinda more than tripled. I can say I am very happy. It's just that I had only a few symptoms to begin with like constipation and tender nipples. Now for the past two days they have completely vanished. Also I have been taking progesterone supplements since I have suffered two miscarriages before. But in both my miscarriage my numbers never doubled and I had spotting all day.

Now I don't have any cramping or spotting. However I am a bit anxious about my vanishing symptoms. Have anyone experienced this early loss of symptoms and had a healthy pregnancy? Looking for positive thoughts please?? thanks in advance :flower:

Hi hun congratulations! I'm sorry for your losses :flower: I've had symptoms vanish and reappear to vanish again with all 3 of my pregnancies with this one i dont even have sore nipples! I dont like early weeks so much worries but us ladies stick together get it off our minds on here. Please try taking day by day as it comes :kiss:

Hi hun congratulations! I'm sorry for your losses :flower: I've had symptoms vanish and reappear to vanish again with all 3 of my pregnancies with this one i dont even have sore nipples! I dont like early weeks so much worries but us ladies stick together get it off our minds on here. Please try taking day by day as it comes :kiss:
Thank you so much dear.. those words mean a lot to me:hugs:

I've recently got a doppler and found the heartbeat at 7+4! Took ages to find but has definetly relaxed me alot. Keep me going till the scan hehe. I mc my first pregnancy and it caused me so much anxiety in my 3 maybe will help you too xx

I've recently got a doppler and found the heartbeat at 7+4! Took ages to find but has definetly relaxed me alot. Keep me going till the scan hehe. I mc my first pregnancy and it caused me so much anxiety in my 3 maybe will help you too xx
That's great:happydance:
I thought I would be relaxed once I got a bfp. But no the anxiety just keep on increasing..:wink
I have my first us scheduled on June 30.hopefully all goes well

I know how you feel. I'm also on progesterone after two losses. I actually feel rotten a lot these days but still, anytime I feel the slightest bit better, I get really anxious. I'm lucky to have an early scan booked for tomorrow morning. But yours will soon come around as well. Hopefully that'll help you feel a bit more confident. Hugs to you and a happy and healthy 9 months!

I know how you feel. I'm also on progesterone after two losses. I actually feel rotten a lot these days but still, anytime I feel the slightest bit better, I get really anxious. I'm lucky to have an early scan booked for tomorrow morning. But yours will soon come around as well. Hopefully that'll help you feel a bit more confident. Hugs to you and a happy and healthy 9 months!
Thank you dear:hugs: the only thing I am having now is dizziness and drowsiness due to the progesterone :wacko:

But you're very, very early! I've got a few pregnancies under my belt now, some successful and some not, but my symptoms never really start before 6 weeks. At 6 weeks, they tend to hit me like a ton of bricks. So id say enjoy the fact that you're feeling well for now. You might be lucky and not get much nausea etc anyway or you might get reassurance in a week or two. Definitely not something to worry about at this stage though.

I agree about the hitting hard at about 6 weeks. Before that there were days I had symptoms and days I didnt. It has always caught up with me though and I ended up with severe non stop sickness eventually.

But you're very, very early! I've got a few pregnancies under my belt now, some successful and some not, but my symptoms never really start before 6 weeks. At 6 weeks, they tend to hit me like a ton of bricks. So id say enjoy the fact that you're feeling well for now. You might be lucky and not get much nausea etc anyway or you might get reassurance in a week or two. Definitely not something to worry about at this stage though.
Yes I feel the same. Nevertheless I can't stop feeling anxious as this is my first bfp after two years.. now my breasts are quite heavy so happy as of now:haha:

I don't think you can count on symptoms as indication of a healthy pregnancy. All 3 of my boys I was never sick! You would never guess I was pregnant. My miscarriage I had really bad morning sickness and vomiting- but I started spotting and then bleeding. I think the fact you aren't having that is the best sign xx baby dust and a happy and healthy 9 months!

My symptoms didn't hit for ages after my BFP, even now some days I wonder 'are they as bad as they were yesterday?'
Your very early, most people don't get symptoms until 6 weeks, unfortunately even then symptoms can't guarantee a healthy pregnancy, although I do know what you mean, I didn't have them at all with my miscarriage pregnancy, so I'm counting on them this time to encourage me not to worry!

Finger crossed for your happy and healthy rainbow x

:haha:Thank you so much ladies!! Just after I made this thread my breasts are all so big lol and very sore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->