Looking for some advice!! Or at least someone who's been in the same position xx

laurandan

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Please forgive me if I have posted this is the wrong forum but I need some advice. I am 3 weeks late for my period now I ovulated around the 2nd of November and my period would have been due around the date of the 16th I have since had serval negative pregnancy tests! I would assume I'm not pregnant however I no I ovulated as I was tracking with ovulation tests, I also have pregnancy symptoms! I have lost two babies this year so the feeling of being pregnant is still quite raw! I have awfully sore boobies worse than I ever remember. I could sleep for England I'm so tired and I'm not sleeping that great as it is! I'm having the weirdest of dreams very vivid, only thing I'm not use too is the diarrhea, I get an awful sicky feeling then bam I'm on the toilet. I didn't suffer with this with the two pervious so this is what is calling my bluff a little.
I've asked the doctors to do a blood test but they won't consider it as it should show on a hpt. So I'm just stuck waiting wondered what ur thoughts were before I see the doctor again!

Thanks for any advice, honestly anything would be appreciated.

Laura xx

Well I suppose you could be one of those women who don't show positive on a urine test? It's rare I think but I read about it a lot on this forum so it does happen. What dpo did you start testing hun? Do you chart your bbt? That's the only sure fire way of knowing you ovulated.

Also keep in mind positive opks don't mean you ovulated they just indicate your body is geared up and trying to. I used to get two or three patches of positive opks before I would ovulate....sometimes 30 days into my cycle. I didn't realize what was going on until I started charting. My cycles were mostly regular until we started ttc. Figures that would mess them up...weird! I thought we were pregnant a few times because my symptoms were so strong but progesterone causes the same symptome of pregnancy so I finally started charting to know for sure.

Good luck and I hope you get an answer soon! It must be frustrating being in limbo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->