Looking for some advice

Laurn82

Reaction score
Hi all, i am looking for a bit of advice from all you knowledgable ladies out there. I am all a bit puzzled lust now!
Well, i was on bc for 7 years up until jan this year and then waited 57 days for af to show (after having every pg symptom going!). Now i am unsure of my body/cycle. I am on CD18 now and 3 days ago I had some sharp pains (lasted about 10-15 seconds) on my right side. I have had ewcm for the past 2 days (yesterday and today). Does this mean this is my fertile time? And if so, have i missed my chance as i should have been bd'ing 2 days ago??? I am so confused and also a bit embarrassed as at the age of 27 i still don't know my own body! This is my first natural cycle in my adult life! What kind of symptoms do you look out for coming up to ov? Whats the best way to get your timing right?
I thank you all for reading and for any advice you may be able to give. xxx
:hug:

Your cycles after BCP can take a while to go back to normal. If you've had EWCM, then I'd get to the BDing. I OV'd a few days after my EWCM last cycle and some people OV the last day of EWCM, but without watching your temps there's no way to be certain if you OV'd or not.

i would also suggest doing your temps and charting them. it can take a while for your body to get back to normal after bc but at least doing this will make you feel like you are getting somewhere while you wait for things to settle down.

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"