Looking for some ttc buddies :)

Mandy0704

TTC #1<3
Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm new to this site and I am looking forward to meeting some new friends, especially ones who understand the difficulties of ttc, since some people just don't understand..I've been ttc #1 since October of last year.

Hi I am also looking for some TTC buddies :flower:

Where are you at in your current cycle? Do you chart or use opks?

Hello, right now I'm 2 days late so i think that's cd 30 and I usually have 28 day cycles, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high since I've been trying for a year with no luck sorry if that sounds really negative. I've never charted before but have tried opks in the past. How about you??

Oh wow, 2 days late and you haven't tested?! You have far more patience than I :blush:

I use opks. I have temped some cycles, but find it stresses me out more than anything. Since DH and I have been TTC over a year we have gone through fertility testing. I know I ovulate for sure, levels are good, tubes are open, and DH's SA came back normal. They did find a polyp, which we are hoping was the cause of my 3 chemical pregnancies.

So when will you be testing? :haha:

Lol sorry I should have said I did test early this morning and it was negative :(( hoping that maybe I tested too early, and wow we have a lot in common, I've had all that testing done as well, I do have a mild case of pcos but have no cysts in my ovaries it's just my hormones, my hubby's test came back good and my tubes are wide open and I deff ovulate too.. I stopped doing the opks because I do find it more stressful as we'll..

If you don't mind me asking what is a chemical pregnancy?

Basically a really early miscarriage. My doctor doesn't even call them chemical pregnancies, she just calls them miscarriages. I've never made it past 4 weeks and a couple days. I get numerous positives HPTs, even digitals, but by the time I've gone for bloods I've started spotting and it's negative.

We do have a lot in common :) are your cycles generally the same length? Or how do you know when you o?

I'm so sorry to hear that you have had to go through all of that :( :hugs:
My cycles are very regular and are the same length every month, I've had blood tests done showing that I ovulate and unfortunately I'm one of the lucky ladies out there who get the ovulation pains as well. Are your cycles the same as well?

My cycles were really long when I first came off BCP and they are not completely regular. They have gotten better and lately have been between 25 and 30 days.

Do you try following any BD pattern?

Fingers crossed for both of us. You're so right in that a long of people don't quite understand....no one expects it to take this long :)

Sorry to sound so ignorant but what is BD? Lol I'm not used to the abbr. everyone uses yet lol this is my first time being on a site like this..
People don't get what we go through, I've heard everything from you're trying too hard, to leave it up to god, and it will happen, but that's kind of hard when everyone around me gets preggers so easy, like it just happens over night for them. I'm happy that people try to understand but they really don't understand the hurt and the sadness we go through. It was especially hard for me when my SIL got pregnant and had her baby even though I adore my niece, and of course my MIL says to just enjoy her for now but that doesn't take away the fact that I can't fall pregnant. But I will say I'm very glad to have met you because we do have so much in common and truly understand what it's like :) I hope we can stay friends on here and route for each other! My fingers are crossed for you too!

BD = Baby Dance

I am lucky enough to have one of my best friends for over 7 years TTC around the same time as us. They struggled and she had to use Clomid to get pregnant. She's now just shy of 15 weeks, so I still tell her some, but feel a little strange now ;) I'm beyond thrilled for her, and my fingers are crossed her and I get to be pregnant for at least a bit at the same time!

My MIL is one of those "you're trying too hard" people. So when I told her about the polyp and that I had to have surgery, she finally stopped. I'm hoping she realized that it doesn't just happen! I also hope we can share this journey...I've talked with a few people and then they just seem to fade away :haha:

Keep me posted on the tests or AF! Oh, and that means Aunt Flow...not sure how many abbreviations you know :winkwink:

Thanks you may have to teach me a few more abbr. lol.. I hope that you and your best friend are able to share some time together preggers :) and no worries I won't fade away, I've been a bit down for a while now about this whole pregnancy thing and just being able to relate to someone makes it much better, I will deff keep you posted about af, keep me posted about you as well, I'm sure we both could use each others support and encouragement, if you need to vent or talk just send me a private message:) tons and tons of baby dust your way and I will say a little prayer for you!

Hi ladys ,
hope you dont mind me joinning :blush: i thaught i could share with you my feelings ...iam so depressed didnt thaught it will be so hard emotionally ttc ! Iam ttc activly for 7 month , i know poeple say the average is a year so we dont have to worry but its really hard to get disoppointed every month . Being stressed and stress my husband too lol
Iam supposed to get my period in 4days and i just have normal pms symptomes :tender breast , some back pain and emotional nothing different from usual .... No spotting no weird stuff lol
I decided to take a gynocologist appointment after tomorrow and iam going to ask her about clomid it may sound crazy but i read alot of post for women without any infertility problem using it to help ...
What do you think ?

Thank you :dust::dust:

Hello :flower: have you done any other fertility testing? I would want to make sure there's no other factors before taking meds. You're right though, they say to wait a year, so it really good be nothing.

We definitely understand how frustrating it is for AF to show up every month :hugs:

As far as my cycle this month, my opks are getting dark. I think it could have been positive a couple days ago so I will just keep BD for now :thumbup:

Thank you :) no i didnt do any test yet i will ask the gyncl after tomorrow .
Sorry not very familiar with the abreviation lol
Good luck for this month ;)

Hello, and of course you can join :) i myself am just learning all the new abbr.s thanks to jacksonl8805!
We Deff understand the frustration you are going through, it can be tough..
Baby dust your way Hun :))

I'd love to join you ladies!!

I know how the struggle of ttc is,I have a double cervix & uterus and my 2nd son took 5yrs of ttc (plus a few chemical pregnancies and miscarriages)..my 1st son only took 2cycles to conceive but now were ttc #3 and I'm wondering how this time is gonna be and me and my husband are not telling anyone were ttcing again.

AF tricked me bad last month! AF came early last week Tuesday and has been gone since last Thursday.today is cd6 and I'm ready to get this cycle started!

Abi28 let us know what the doctor has to say. I always just feel better having a plan :D

Hi Princesa74! :flower: Do you have pretty regular cycles?

Hello princesa74, I know what you mean when your cycle tricks you.. I was two days late this month and I'm never late I'm very regulars and I woke up this morning and the witch had arrived :( oh well. Back to cd 1 fingers crossed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->