Looking for some ttc buddies :)

Sorry to hear about the witch Mandy :hugs: I'm glad you at least know one way or the other.

Finally got a definite positive opk so now the torturous TWW begins! :wacko:

I have my follow up appt for my polypectomy Nov 6. I'm interested to find out if she thinks that fixed our problems or if she still wants me to start clomid next cycle. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's definitely hard!

Abi28 let us know what the doctor has to say. I always just feel better having a plan :D

Hi Princesa74! :flower: Do you have pretty regular cycles?

Kinda.. sometimes they range from 25-30days But for the most part 28days til this last cycle was 25days..I'll be busting out my digital Opk's in a few days.

Hello princesa74, I know what you mean when your cycle tricks you.. I was two days late this month and I'm never late I'm very regulars and I woke up this morning and the witch had arrived :( oh well. Back to cd 1 fingers crossed lol.

That sucks! Hope AF goes away fast for ya!

Sorry to hear about the witch Mandy :hugs: I'm glad you at least know one way or the other.

Finally got a definite positive opk so now the torturous TWW begins! :wacko:

I have my follow up appt for my polypectomy Nov 6. I'm interested to find out if she thinks that fixed our problems or if she still wants me to start clomid next cycle. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's definitely hard!

Yes just means a new start keeping my fingers crossed this month works out!
And congrats of the positive opk :) the TTW Is the worst lol

.. I pray that it all works and and when you go to your appt that the problem is fixed! Gotta try and keep your chin up I know it's hard I cried this morning when af arrived.. I hope you get your bfp this month :))

I saw this question asked on another thread and I'm interested in hearing any of your answers :thumbup:

Do any of you have anything quirky or different that you try when ttc? Any certain vitamins, timing, etc?

This month is the first month I made sure to remain laying down after bd. since hubby was on nights this time, I had to squeeze it in on my lunch breaks :haha: I also am making sure to add fish oil/DHA (mercury free) to my prenatals.

I saw this question asked on another thread and I'm interested in hearing any of your answers :thumbup:

Do any of you have anything quirky or different that you try when ttc? Any certain vitamins, timing, etc?

This month is the first month I made sure to remain laying down after bd. since hubby was on nights this time, I had to squeeze it in on my lunch breaks :haha: I also am making sure to add fish oil/DHA (mercury free) to my prenatals.

Hmm, I'm curious as well to see what others have to say, I'd do do the laying on my back and take my vitamins, but I have also heard (sorry if it's a little tmi,) that if you orgasm while hubby's little swimmers are inside of you that the contractions from the orgasm help shoot the swimmers in the right direction to where they need to be faster, idk how true it is but it's worth a try lol

I'm deffinitely willing to try what ever at this point haha

I'm not sure there is such thing as tmi on these threads :winkwink: I have heard that too though!

I'm doing the SMEP but this cycle starting yesterday thru my whole fertile days were just gonna BD everyday(TMI-plus my ewcm starts early for me)...got Preseed if needed and using my OPk's,been taking my prenatals and I do the same and lay down 30mins or more after sexy time.

What is SMEP? And I hear pre seed works pretty well. I've never used it though.. There's still a lot of things I'm learning, just happy to have become part of this forum, such wonderful ladies full of advice and wisdom. I hope we all get our bfp soon!

What is SMEP? And I hear pre seed works pretty well. I've never used it though.. There's still a lot of things I'm learning, just happy to have become part of this forum, such wonderful ladies full of advice and wisdom. I hope we all get our bfp soon!

PreSeed is great it feels 100%natural!!

Here's a link about SMEP..
https://spermmeetseggplan.com/smep-step-by-step/

I agree!:hugs: And since were not telling anyone were ttc this site for me has been a excellent outlet in so many ways.

I'll have to get some of the pre seed in that case! Thanks for the link as well! I wanted to keep ttc secretive but my hubby is so enthused about getting pregnant he had to tell everyone, I wanted to keep it under wraps just in case it took a long time to get preggers which it has.. And as much as I apriciate my family and friends concern, it just gets kind of annoying when they keep telling me to just relax, or my time will come ect. They don't understand as well as the ladies on this site who 100% know where I'm comming from or how I feel, and even tho I've only been here a few days reading people's success stories and having my new ttc buddies with support and encouragement I feel much better! I know if I'm having a bad day, good day I know I can turn here now with people who truly understand the sadness and difficulties of ttc! Sorry for the bit of a rant lol

I'll have to get some of the pre seed in that case! Thanks for the link as well! I wanted to keep ttc secretive but my hubby is so enthused about getting pregnant he had to tell everyone, I wanted to keep it under wraps just in case it took a long time to get preggers which it has.. And as much as I apriciate my family and friends concern, it just gets kind of annoying when they keep telling me to just relax, or my time will come ect. They don't understand as well as the ladies on this site who 100% know where I'm comming from or how I feel, and even tho I've only been here a few days reading people's success stories and having my new ttc buddies with support and encouragement I feel much better! I know if I'm having a bad day, good day I know I can turn here now with people who truly understand the sadness and difficulties of ttc! Sorry for the bit of a rant lol

I totally hear you,I know when we were ttc#2 for 5yrs it was rough,especially when ppl getting pregnant around me!!

I've heard it all lol and going thru misscarriages during that time was awful too. I know ppl think they're helping with their words and not realizing its not helping at all especially when they have no clue of the struggle of ttc and how hard it can be.

Hi ladies! Sorry, DH's week off so things get much busier around my house :coffee:

I know I'm only 3dpo but the last 2 days my boobs had been hurting and now they have stopped so I feel discouraged. Logically, I know it's too early for symptoms....but we all know how hard it is not to symptom spot :blush:

I agree that I feel so glad we have a nice support group. I read this little excerpt this morning and wanted to share with you lovely ladies:

"...but what i really mean to say is that I hope you aren’t held back because of a number. and that you don’t rush into things because it feels like time is slipping by. i hope you do what’s right for you. hold on. slow down. and breathe in. your age is your age. but more importantly, your life is your life. don’t change your journey so that it matches someone elses. we need to walk different paths so the whole world can be explored. revel in the differences. and enjoy where you are.

here. right here."

It really spoke to me...I needed it this morning! We all walk different paths, but I have a lot to be thankful for :flower:

Hello love, good to hear from you again,
Deff understand that things get busy with in our lives:) I really loved the excerpt!
We all symptom spot I think that's what drives us insane sometimes! I do it every month lol, however I do hope they are true symptoms and they are just showing up early! Fingers crossed for you! The tww sucks!

:witch: Happy Halloween!! :witch: (thought the witches were perfect for today lol)

jacksonl8805-I love the excerpt!!

As for me today..I'm on CD10 waiting for my positive opk. DH was too tired last night to have sexy time so I let him rest but tonight its a go!

Hope you all enjoy your day!

:witch: Happy Halloween!! :witch: (thought the witches were perfect for today lol)

As for me today..I'm on CD10 waiting for my positive opk. DH was too tired last night to have sexy time so I let him rest but tonight its a go!

Happy Halloween :)

Praying that this is your month Hun!!

Loads and loads of baby dust!!

I'm only on cd 5, so my hubby has a few more days to rest but he better be ready for lots of sexy time this month lol!

Hope you enjoy your day as well:)

I'm only on cd 5, so my hubby has a few more days to rest but he better be ready for lots of sexy time this month lol!

Thank you!! I hope it is and for you too!!

I asked my husband point blank if he was feeling stressed about all this and he said no,wich I'm happy about but I told him that if he was stressed out about ttc to seriously tell me. He drives a truck and makes deliveries for his job and he said yesterday way super busy plus he was dead asleep at 9:30 last night lol he was legit tired.

Hello Everyone,
I think I might be coming into this thread late but I would love to have a buddy and someone to talk me through the TTC stress! We tried IUI for the first time last month and it failed. I had 2 perfect eggs and my DH had great swimmers "super sperm" as the dr has labelled him but it just didn't work. I kept myself up at night with side cramps, sore breasts, headaches (all which were imaginary) but felt like it was really our time after 2 years of TTC. Well I had my ultrasound today to see if I produced any eggs and this month I have 5! 5 eggs of which 2 are large one's so we are trying IUI again on Monday Nov 4th. I hope this time around the 2WW isn't as long or as stressful since I know what to expect. Anyone else trying IUI this month near the 4th? I am on iron pills, prenatal vitamins, metaformin, Vitamin D and I took Clomid on days 2-6 and I have an SO shot to take on Saturday at 6pm. Last month I took clomid on Day 5-9 all the same pills and the shot on the Saturday before at 7pm.

Thanks for listening and I hope we can all be buddies - I am a great listener!!

Welcome winescotchy! :flower: We are not trying IUI yet. We are hoping a uterine polyp was the cause of our problems as I've had a few chemical pregnancies. I have an appointment on Tuesday to follow up on a polypectomy last month. We will see where she wants us to go from there :)

No matter how we get to the TWW, it's not easy!

As for me I am 4dpo and the only symptoms I'm for sure not making up are tenders to the touch boobs and constipation :haha: I get tender boobs though most cycles, so that doesn't mean anything!

Happy Halloween to you ladies too!

Thank you!! I hope it is and for you too!!

I asked my husband point blank if he was feeling stressed about all this and he said no,wich I'm happy about but I told him that if he was stressed out about ttc to seriously tell me. He drives a truck and makes deliveries for his job and he said yesterday way super busy plus he was dead asleep at 9:30 last night lol he was legit tired.

I usually try to keep DH in the dark, but this cycle I couldn't. I just didn't think it's fair I'm the only one going crazy trying to make sure we get BD in at the right time :wacko:

Princesa7: it's good your DH isn't stressed, then it's just no fun! But it can be a lot of pressure ;)

Hello ladies,
Just wanted to know how everyone's been doing?
I'm on cd7 finally (my cycles are only 6d) me and hubby already started to the bd lol I'm hoping if we start early and maybe try every other day on o week that we will get out bfp! Trying to stay positive this month!
Hope you all have a wonderful day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->