Looking for some ttc buddies :)

Hello ladies,
Just wanted to know how everyone's been doing?
I'm on cd7 finally (my cycles are only 6d) me and hubby already started to the bd lol I'm hoping if we start early and maybe try every other day on o week that we will get out bfp! Trying to stay positive this month!
Hope you all have a wonderful day

Happy Saturday Mandy! What do you mean your cycles are only 6d? And bd every other day can't be a bad thing! :haha: sending baby dust your way!

I'm just trying to remain patient this TWW. It's hard because I feel out already, as I have such a lack of symptoms. In fact, I think this is the least symptoms I've ever had post ovulation! :nope: luckily hubby is home this week, so we have been doing home projects and staying busy.

Happy Sunday ladies. I injected the SO shot yesterday and we go for IUI #2 tomorrow morning. Happy thoughts all around that lucky #2 works for us. How is everyone else doing? Any BFP's out there ?

Hello ladies,
Just wanted to know how everyone's been doing?
I'm on cd7 finally (my cycles are only 6d) me and hubby already started to the bd lol I'm hoping if we start early and maybe try every other day on o week that we will get out bfp! Trying to stay positive this month!
Hope you all have a wonderful day

Happy Saturday Mandy! What do you mean your cycles are only 6d? And bd every other day can't be a bad thing! :haha: sending baby dust your way!

I'm just trying to remain patient this TWW. It's hard because I feel out already, as I have such a lack of symptoms. In fact, I think this is the least symptoms I've ever had post ovulation! :nope: luckily hubby is home this week, so we have been doing home projects and staying busy.

Lol sorry I meant my af is only 6 days oops! Thanks you for the baby dust! I have my fingers crossed for you as well.
Keep your chin up no symptoms don't mean anything! My mom had no symptoms with me and didn't find out until she was 3 months preggers I was in her belly lol there is still hope you aren't out yet!!

Happy Sunday ladies. I injected the SO shot yesterday and we go for IUI #2 tomorrow morning. Happy thoughts all around that lucky #2 works for us. How is everyone else doing? Any BFP's out there ?

Good luck and lots of baby dust your way! Fingers crossed round 2 is lucky!

I'm getting frustrated I'm on cd14 and still no positive OPK (last month I got it on cd13) I'm hoping I get it soon and holy ewcm kicked even more overnight lol plus we have lots of sexy time!!!!

Plus this throws me off last month I had a 25 day cycle and the month before was a 28...so if I go according to a 25day cycle my fertile days are Oct 29 to Nov 3..then if I go with a 28day cycle I get Nov 1-6......as of today it looks like its going thru the 6th lol

Princesa7 I think the wait to o is far worse than the TWW! :wacko: More BD'ing is never a bad thing! And I always get crazy EWCM the day before or the day of my positive opk. Hopefully yours is coming soon!

I'm 8dpo now and had some light link spotting this morning when I used the restroom. Hopefully that's a good sign :shrug:

Princesa7 I think the wait to o is far worse than the TWW! :wacko: More BD'ing is never a bad thing! And I always get crazy EWCM the day before or the day of my positive opk. Hopefully yours is coming soon!

I'm 8dpo now and had some light link spotting this morning when I used the restroom. Hopefully that's a good sign :shrug:

I did get my positive opk this morning!!!!!!! But we did end up skipping sexy time last night since we were both dead tired,we'll be back on tonight lol

I 100% agree! This cycle has been nuts with waiting to O and I get the EWCM for practically a week so going off that I guess is a no for me lol but it is super heavy so far today.

And I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!!!!:hugs:

How is everyone's cycles going so far? :)

I had my polypectomy follow up appointment today and wanted to update. Assuming AF gets me Sunday or Monday as i am expecting, I'll be starting Clomid next cycle. She says while our other tests all came back fine, it will increase our chances. I saw pictures of the inside of my uterus and the polyp....crazy but cool! :haha: so that assumed, I will have my baseline ultrasound next Wednesday already!

I'm 1 dpo.....kinda frustrated since we had to skip sexy time last night..DH had a very long work day and it just wasn't happening....I know I O'd yesterday for sure so I'm kinda ticked off we couldn't do it....but we will tonight. Idk I hope our chances are good we did it Fri,Sat,Sun,Tues and will tonight only days we skipped were Mon and Wed..

Hey ladies, it's been a few days since I've been on, it's been one crazy week lol

Just wanted to see how you all were doing and if there's been any good news 💜

I'm in my tww now ugh it seems to be going by so slow, but idk if this month is it, no symptoms or anything and I'm a crazy symptom spotter for sure ☺️ The only weird thing is that my boobs don't hurt and usually they do around this time, I'm not giving up hope just yet! 💕

I'm praying 🙏 we all get some good news soon! We all deserve it!

Lots of baby :dust:

I'm still waiting to test lol I'm 12dpo and AF is due 2mrw! I'm debating if I should test or wait and see incase AF hits during the day and test Wed? idk lol

Hi Ladies!! Hoping to get this thread back up....I enjoyed our support :flower:

Princesa7: from the looks of your signature, AF showed :hugs: Where are you at in this cycle?

Mandy: Where are you at in your TWW? Hoping AF hasn't shown her ugly face! :af:

AFM: I did clomid this cycle, days 5-9. Had a follicle scan today and it showed a dominant follicle at 24.5 mm in my right ovary. Today was also my first positive opk; hoping temps confirm ovulation in the next few days also!

Hi Ladies!! Hoping to get this thread back up....I enjoyed our support :flower:

Princesa7: from the looks of your signature, AF showed :hugs: Where are you at in this cycle?

Mandy: Where are you at in your TWW? Hoping AF hasn't shown her ugly face! :af:

AFM: I did clomid this cycle, days 5-9. Had a follicle scan today and it showed a dominant follicle at 24.5 mm in my right ovary. Today was also my first positive opk; hoping temps confirm ovulation in the next few days also!

I'm on CD6 and bored lol Yay for that positive OPK!!!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies! My partner and I are in our third cycle TTC #1. My TWW started today! I'm excited to be a part of this community and glad to have found this thread.

I'll have to get some of the pre seed in that case! Thanks for the link as well! I wanted to keep ttc secretive but my hubby is so enthused about getting pregnant he had to tell everyone, I wanted to keep it under wraps just in case it took a long time to get preggers which it has.. And as much as I apriciate my family and friends concern, it just gets kind of annoying when they keep telling me to just relax, or my time will come ect. They don't understand as well as the ladies on this site who 100% know where I'm comming from or how I feel, and even tho I've only been here a few days reading people's success stories and having my new ttc buddies with support and encouragement I feel much better! I know if I'm having a bad day, good day I know I can turn here now with people who truly understand the sadness and difficulties of ttc! Sorry for the bit of a rant lol
This is the first cycle I used Preseed. I am hopeful that it helps bring on a :bfp:!

Princesa7: I still think the wait to ovulate is worse than the TWW!! :wacko:

SopranoJKM: I've heard/read a lot of good things about Preseed. We bought some, but have only used it once. I'm glad you are in the TWW too :thumbup: Do you use opks or BBT or anything?

I had a progesterone check today. Hoping it is higher than the one I had done before Clomid. Should have results tomorrow!

jacksonl8805 yes to the OPKs (a bit obsessive really), but no to the BBT. I tried charting my temp off and on but I had an irregular work schedule and trouble sleeping so I didn't feel that it was an effective thing to measure. I've vowed that if I don't get a BFP:bfp::bfp: this cycle I'll start charting it, since I have a new job and get up at the same time every day.

Welcome Soprano!!!! Enjoy the Pressed..I'm on my 3rd cycle using it when needed!

Today is CD8 and putting the SMEP into action later lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->