Looking for some WTT buddies for Jan 2011?

MrsKeene

Mama To Princess & Prince
Reaction score
Looking for some buddies to wtt with until Jan 2011. I have two little loves and recently thought we may have been pregnant but it turned out we weren't. Now we have decided to start trying in Jan 2011 for baby #3, which I know will get here much quicker than it seems, and having some buddies going through the same things would be awesome! Hope to meet some new friends, and we sail through this new year and start the following year as ttc buddies :flower:

Hi MrsKeene me and my hubby are wtt until 2011 also we currently have a 5month old baby boy.
would be great to chat to ladies in the same or similar position

Hi MrsKeene me and my hubby are wtt until 2011 also we currently have a 5month old baby boy.
would be great to chat to ladies in the same or similar position

Hi :hi:
I have started a thread- https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/358406-wtt-jan-2011-a.html

looking for other fellow Jan 11 wtt-ers :D

Well it looks like I will be WTT until Jan. The OH is considering October but after a conversation last night I seriously think he will say no and it will be Jan. I know it will be here quickly as his year has gone so fast already but still it seems an age. We can while away the time together :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->