• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for support

Sara_w_an_h

Reaction score
Hello. I just joined today, and I'm looking for support, someone to talk to about what we have, or are going through. I have had 2 back to back miscarriages this year after trying for a year. The first one was horrible, I miscarried the same day as my grandma's funeral. I had a lot of blood loss, but stayed at home. We were in the process of selling our house, and we had someone want to look at it that night, so we went up the street, and they never showed! So frustrating. So, we moved and come May, I got pregnant again, anniversary baby :) Our new insurance didn't kick in until July 1st, and of course, that was the day I started bleeding. Got an appointment for that day, was told my cervix was closed and that it was a good thing. Friday I have an ultrasound, I was 8 weeks, and there was no heartbeat. 3 hours later I miscarried. It was not nearly as bad as the first one. I had taken misoprostol for both. Now I have had my first af after miscarriage, and again it wasn't as bad as the first.

Im sorry for your losses, its so hard! I also had 2 losses but am now 21 weeks pregnant so it is possible. Good luck, i hope you try again x

I had two losses after one year of trying in 2013. Then, I had my perfect rainbow baby so there is hope.

Unfortunately I have another MMC now (my body does not recognize non-viable pregnancies so I always end up with a D&C). Will have surgery on Monday but I get to look at my girl and know that things do work out - sometimes.

Take it as it comes and I am sorry for your losses.

Popped over from First Trimester also looking for support. My first 2 pregnancies ended in mmc last year. After 10 months of trying I'm 6+2 weeks preg. But I feel like I'm about to have my 3rd mmc. I spotted brown briefly today, my breasts aren't as tender, and 2 days ago I developed my now tell tale mmc headache. Feeling really low and hopeless. Had great betas and progesterone week 4 to 5 but that's little reassurance now. My 1st ultrasound is Monday but I'm expecting to be told it's a 3rd loss.
Thank you for listening. I'm so very sorry for all your losses.

I'm sorry to all of you who have had losses.. I had 3 losses before having my beautiful healthy dd, then were started ttc again , I got pregnant within 3 months ttc , and it once again turned into mmc at 10/11 weeks.. I can't believe it still. I'm currently undergoing rpl (recurrent pregnancy loss) workup.. I'm just so sorry you all are going through this.. it's devastating !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->