looking for ttc buddy

joc2010

Reaction score
OK I'm Jessica. I should be ovulating this week wanted to know if anyone else is as well and we can tag along through our ttc!

How early this week? I'm "scheduled" for next Wednesday...seems forever away!

OK I'm Jessica. I should be ovulating this week wanted to know if anyone else is as well and we can tag along through our ttc!

Hi I'm Emma I got a positive OPK yesterday so due to O very soon.

Would love someone to share the 2WW with x

I keep forgetting to do the OPK I should be doing it this week. This is def my Ovulation week and I should be ovulating by friday. So we will see what happens. I'm also on crinone to hopefully help implant since I haven't been able to get preg yet. GOOD LUCK and lets keep each other posted.

I've only used OPK once before so I'm scared I'm going to miss my ovulation lol. I think I'm going to start using them today, I guess it's better too early than too late! GL!!

yeah I used the OPK again today and its a negative. I used them last month and kept getting negatives but I should be ovulation on sunday so I was thinking I would have gotten a positive today i guess I was wrong how frustrating

I broke down and used one today...negative of course! We'll get positive eventually!

I'm starting to think the OPK's are just as disappointing as getting a BFN. I go to the Dr on wed so I'm going to ask him why I keep getting negatives since the blood test he did does prove I have ovulated. Good luck I'm on my 2ww now so crossing fingers. Oh yeah as Ive mentioned im on crinone and I spotted some yesterday but nothing today so not sure if I'm Ovulating or if its the crinone.

Ahhhh the long 2WW! So exciting!! GL with the Dr visit, hopefully he will have some answers for you!
I believe ovulation will come early for me this cycle, my body is certainly acting like it. (Yay!)

good luck!!! will let you know what the dr says.

Jessica, when are you testing? I can't wait for my 2ww!!

AGHH! sorry this is goimg to be a rant. I had a blood test in the middle of last month to test my progesterone level. (having unexplained infertility) blood test showed I have slightly low levels but I ovulated. Nurse calls to tell me my result then proceeds to tell me that I am to take crinone every single day til i get a bfp I specially told her but I'm getting my af in a week do i still take it now and everyday she said yes. OK fine so I've now been on Crinone for the last 3 to 4 weeks. I got af on aug 22 so now I'm getting excited because I can start trying again and hope i get a bfp this month. Well a few days ago i started to spot and today well i'm crampy and am now bleeding. So I call the Dr a nurse said she would call me back when she talked to the Dr. So now I'm being told I "misunderstood" I was supposed to start taking crinone on day 17 after AF and take it til i get a bfp or af again then stop! Well I explained that is not what was explained to me at all. So now I am to stop Crinone and consider this day 1 of AF and start taking on day 17. I'm so beyond upset, disappointed and mad. Not to mention I've wasted $$$ for two prescriptions because its expensive. So I guess it back to square 1. sorry for the rant

Omg! Wow I would be so pissed! You would think she would know her info before telling you what to do. There's no way it was you who misunderstood when you clearly told her you were soon starting AF! Well, here's to another cycle! Baby dust!!

I am very pissed. but I"m going to the dr wed so I'm going to be sure to let him know exactly what the nurse said and see if he can at least give me 2 refills since literally they were wasted. so frustrating. but I hope you get a postive bfp this month.

Hi Jessica, I hope your appointment went well!!

Hi! Yeah still frustrated a little bit I really screwed my cycle up (not my fault) but The dr said that consider sept 10th as day 1 of my period. so now he wants to do another blood test (test my progesterone levels and to make sure I ovulated) so thats sched for the 28th then he will let me know to start the crinone again or not or if I am going to have to wait to get my next period. I'm still trying according to this app I have on my phone I should be ovulating next week so we will see maybe just maybe I will still get a BFP keeping my fingers crossed. So are you on your 2ww now?

Aw well I hope you do get it this month!! I'm sorry things are messed up atm. Hopefully the next appointment shows everything went correctly!

I am, but Idk how many dpo. I thought I ovulated last Tuesday, but fertility friend changed it's mind Saturday and said I ovulated Thursday. So Idk :(

i use my days (app) it seems to be pretty accurate and its a pretty cool app you can mark down when you start af and end it. then it lets you put in notes and when you have sex also tells you when you are going to ovulate. how long have you been trying to have a baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->