Looking for Weight Loss Buddies

NicoleLJ

Mom to 6 beautiful Kids
Reaction score
Anyone else want to join me in losing weight? Always good to have people to help motivate each other. Doug was able to get me a recombant exercise bike. So on Monday I started exercising with it. WOW I love this thing. We had gotten an exercise bike and stair stepper off of Kijiji last year but I used the bike so much that it broke several times(it was very old) and it got to the point that DOug couldn't repiar it any more. The stepper I couldn't use because it hurt my knees way too much. But this is awsome. I love it. I can exercise with out pain.

I started slow. On Monday I did 6 sessions of 5 minutes each. Then on Tuesday I did 6 sessions of 6 minutes each. Then on Wednesday I did 10 sessions of 7 minutes each. Yesterday I did 10 sessions of 8 minutes each. Today my morning was shot with running around so I am trying to hit at least 8 sessions of 9 minutes each.

Tomorrow I will be doing 10 minutes each session for 10 sessions and keep it there for a week with slowly tightening the tension. Then after a week I plan to push that up to 15 minutes. After a week of that then it will be 20 minutes till I get to 4 sessions of 30 minutes a day. I plan to keep it at that till I hit my weight loss goal. When I started I was 242 . But so far I have lost 6 LBS . Very happy about that.

And my stamina is increasing. After 3 minutes on Monday I was feeling pain and getting over heated and so on. Now I can do 9 minutes sessions and don't feel any strain till I hit about session 7 or 8. Finally I can exercise every day regaurdless of if my agoraphobia is acting up or not. It is awsome.

So anyone else want to join me?

Hi, I would to be your weight loss buddy.

I have had to give myself a stern talking to. I need and want to lose weight. I am 37 and approx 210lbs. This is the heaviest I've ever been and we have been trying to get pregnant for the last 4 years. I wasn't fat then.

I know that losing weight will be good for me and my chances of getting pregnant. What worries me is that I can't seem to be fully motivated to do it on my own. Even as I type I'm sitting on the sofa, with the telly on...not good. I want to change! I need to change!

I'm making a Slimming World dinner so here we go.

Lots of slimming love

Teresa xxxx

Hello! I would love to be a weight loss buddy with you ladies as well! I just joined WW and am hoping to get to a healthy weight in the next 6 months so I can start a family with my amazing husband. I'm really hoping for a home water birth or to give birth at a birthing center, however you need to be a low risk pregnancy for that, and with my weight where it is right now I don't fit that description. High blood pressure... that's my problem right now. Hoping losing weight will bring it down, as well as give me and the baby to be a great and healthy pregnancy.

Another thing...and I know many of you out there may think this is shallow of me, but I really want that cute baby bump. I want to look and feel pregnant...not just fat! Right now it's hard to be patient because we are really excited to start a family and I have so much weight to lose that it feels like it's going to take FOREVER!! Plus, many of my friends are pregnant and getting to have the experiences I long for so badly. I know it time it will happen for us too, but I'm 30 now and don't want to wait too long.

Any support I can offer you ladies and you can offer me is welcome!! Can't wait to get to know you!!

I'll do it. Just recovering from a fractured ankle and am back on my treadmill but only walking but i need to lose weight. I am 32 and want to lose about 2 stone (28 lbs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->